Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/05/2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/05/2018 Tuesday (320 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/05/2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 4:21am On May 01, 2018
*WELCOME TO _MAY_, MONTH OF GRACE*

RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Tuesday, 1st May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 1,2&3_

➡TOPIC: *KINGDOM RESTRICTIONS*

�BIBLE TEXT: Judges 16:16-17
_[16] And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death; [17] That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Success has its dos and don't so also does every profession,
belief, system and doctrine. The purpose of this is to put
restrictions on people to get the best. There are general restrictions for all believers, but each must discover his own peculiar restriction in walking with God.- These restrictions are not to mar you but to make and help you to be distinct, standing tall in the purpose of God for your life. Any anointing or assignment that does not put restrictions on your lifestyle is questionable. To live without a sense of restriction is to end up a reproach. To forget or downplay on your restrictions is to be destroyed by the enemy. This was what happened to Samson.
Samson had no sense of discipline. Discipline is what helps you to be restricted. Samson became a victim of what he was born to correct. He ignored all the restrictions on his person and so died
restrictions for all cheaply. When you live without restrictions, you submit yourself to the enemy for termination. Pressure will always come to make
you go against your restrictions such as Delilah, but discipline yourself by not giving in.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Lord give me grace for kingdom restrictions._

*WE SPEAK BLESSINGS IN THIS NEW MONTH*
2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Background Believer / Pastor Tell His Members To Pay $54million, God Told Him To Buy A 4th Private Jet / Adeboye Launches “operation Collect Your PVC Campaign” For RCCG Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.