Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father (13805 Views)

Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2018
Faithway10:
Lawyer, defunct OAP, filmmaker and television director, Kemi Adetiba has narrated how a woman who was tired of her marriage manipulated her children to kill their father.

Read the story and interesting question Kemi asked below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/how-a-woman-manipulated-her-children-to-kill-their-dad-kemi-adetiba.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Ops. Savageness art thee.. Which one be DEFUNCT OAP.. Dats harsh tho

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Kenfil(f): 3:00pm On May 01, 2018
dominique:
I don't think this happened in Nigeria. Probably one of those Discovery ID stories

You are right, this actually happened somewhere in the US. I have watched it once on investigation discovery. See how she just copy and paste like she witnessed it live lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Icon79(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
Woe-man!

Fear them!!!

O pari

Faithway10:
Lawyer, defunct OAP, filmmaker and television director, Kemi Adetiba has narrated how a woman who was tired of her marriage manipulated her children to kill their father.

Read the story and interesting question Kemi asked below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/how-a-woman-manipulated-her-children-to-kill-their-dad-kemi-adetiba.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On May 01, 2018
hadduni:
wtf...such a crazy family!!!
that is what women are good at....manipulating their children against their fathers...I'm a witness to two families passing through such
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by dominique(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2018
Kenfil:

You are right, this actually happened somewhere in the US. I have watched it once on investigation discovery. See how she just copy and paste like she witnessed it live lol

And she wrote about it as if she knew them personally grin. If she watched more crime documentaries, she would have known that this case is not much of a big deal. I've seen more gory cases on ID and C&I

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Skmoda360(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2018
opribo:
The day you mistakenly marry an evil woman into your life is the beginning of the end for that man.

A good woman brings joy, happiness, blessings, opportunities, good health and all but a bad one brings the opposite so once you begin to notice negativity in your life, check it could be the woman in your life working against you.
how can you know a bad from good ones?....its hard bro
God should help us.
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by opribo(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

how can you know a bad from good ones?....its hard bro
God should help us.

It's very easy, you will notice she doesn't love you only pretence. Any good coming your way will anger her.
I know them very well. Physically, they are black, short, round and their tongue is a venom. Bro you don't wanna encounter such evil spirits, I tell you.
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Kenfil(f): 9:04pm On May 01, 2018
dominique:

And she wrote about it as if she knew them personally grin. If she watched more crime documentaries, she would have known that this case is not much of a big deal. I've seen more gory cases on ID and C&I

Ofcourse, there's nothing new on this earth anymore.. men and women are equally evil including some children sef.. she never see something lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2018
opribo:

It's very easy, you will notice she doesn't love you only pretence. Any good coming your way will anger her.
I know them very well. Physically, they are black, short, round and their tongue is a venom. Bro you don't wanna encounter such evil spirits, I tell you.
its common with them short....
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by aycorporat(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2018
is she trying to come up with a script for a nollywood movie? Because I do not understand how a 12 year old and below will dig a grave meant to plant a tree?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry / "U Need A Brain" - Seyi Shay Blast Troll / ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.