Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC (29460 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems / What Do Buhari, Dos Santos And Mugabe Have In Common? - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by sirBLUNT: 2:26pm On May 01, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
And both won't possibly get a second term.
actually only the cow wont.
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Splashme: 2:27pm On May 01, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Okay. Let's talk about what they don't have in common.

1) One is well educated, one is certificate less.

2) One is a successful business man, one is a failed business man.

3) One is fighting terrorism, one is promoting terrorism.

4) One improved his country economy, one destroyed his country economy.

5) One says truth, one is a liar.

6) One has a good team, one has a very bad team.

7) One puts country first, one put his tribe first.

cool One a true human being, one is a cloned being.

9) One does not persecute critics, one hates critics.

10) One is not corrupt, one is corrupt but a pretender.

11) One is Democratic, one is autocratic.

Kindly add yours my people.
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by KingSango(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Pure brainwashing or self hatred for any African to praise an European leader as being grand while a leader of their own race to be a clone and and monster.

I understand the desire to see things change quickly but that has absolutely nothing to do with an African falling head over heels in favor on an European leader while turning tides of hatred for an African one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by rainylad(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

You too much..one Porshe car for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by edupedia: 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
fk001:
Sai Baba till 2023

Baba the Nightmare of Wailer's

The slayer of BH

The Nightmare of potopoto Jews and their coward master

God bless PMB

...carry go my broda..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by planetzoom: 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
Both have young soft pussies to Bleep in the other room every night.AISHA and Melania
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by jiorhemen(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
The bitter truth is that Trump will easily get it. That is after all polls and pundits would have predicted that he would loose (just the way they did in November 2016). Then the morning after the election, the world would would wake up to a shocker, Donald John Trump reelected President of the United States!
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by jiorhemen(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
[
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by sunnysunny69(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2018
proeast:
Stop smoking lizard shit, Ibadan is yorubaland while Lagos is a no man's land.
Go to Kano and say Kano is no man's land. Soon we'll start deporting people like you .
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Trump is getting a second term. Don't look at him with the same eyes you look at Buhari. He's brought billions of investments and jobs back to America. Buhari has only given us herdsmen and bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Igbo will not stop talking bad of Yoruba people and yet their life depended on Yoruba to some extent. This is BBC Igbo service, just as we have BBC Hausa, BBC Yoruba, BBC Russia etc but did anyone notice the BBC Igbo is based in Yoruba land, Lagos ? One would expect BBC Igbo to be based in the east . Awa ni baba baba won . tongue tongue tongue tongue

Let's pull out all Igbo investments in Lagos and then pull out all yoruba investments in Aba. Then we'd know who's depending on who. This is the same Lagos where Igbo people are occupying top political spaces oh. And yet no yoruba man is even a councillor in the whole of the east. Iranu *****
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
and their mouths be like that of a fish
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by basic23111: 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
one is crazy and the other one is mad
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Where? How? When?
smh
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by addicted268(f): 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
gideon1971:

supported by me and my ancestral Father's

Hi,I'm from umuoji too...happy to see you
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by gideon1971(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
addicted268:

Hi,I'm from umuoji too...happy to see you

Are u serious, happy to meet u here, am Ifeanyi, which part of umuoji are u from
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by proeast(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Go to Kano and say Kano is no man's land. Soon we'll start deporting people like you .
Ofcourse, Kano is a Hausa city that has existed for ages but Lagos is a no man's land that was used as FCT just the same way Abuja happens to be a no man's land that is now used as FCt.
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by addicted268(f): 10:58pm On May 01, 2018
gideon1971:

Are u serious, happy to meet u here, am Ifeanyi, which part of umuoji are u from

My mum is ideoma n my dad is amoji.you?
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by Ugosample(m): 12:49am On May 02, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Igbo will not stop talking bad of Yoruba people and yet their life depended on Yoruba to some extent. This is BBC Igbo service, just as we have BBC Hausa, BBC Yoruba, BBC Russia etc but did anyone notice the BBC Igbo is based in Yoruba land, Lagos ? One would expect BBC Igbo to be based in the east . Awa ni baba baba won . tongue tongue tongue tongue

??
Re: Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC by gideon1971(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2018
addicted268:

My mum is ideoma n my dad is amoji.you?
Mum is from urumkpu, dad is abidi, add me on WhatsApp
07038638798, let's get to know each other more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.