Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (25102 Views)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Tecno’s New Camon X Is Launching On April 5th / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders
A lot of Camon CX users will be wondering if the newly released Camon X device is a better upgrade to it predeccesor. I recently purchase the Camon X and I'll be doing an head to head comparison with the Camon CX.

Design
Both devices rock fanstastic designs but the Camon CX spot a fully metallic body while the Camon X on the other hand comes in a plastic sleeky body. The earphone Jack on the Camon CX is at the top while that of the Camon X is at the bottom of the device beside the charger Port and speaker grids.

Camera
The Camon CX have 16MP front and rear camera while Camon X comes with a 20MP massive front camera(Portrait mode) and a 16MP back camera with super pixel. You can check out the camera output below.

Display
The Camon X is bezel-less built with 18:9 ratio aspect on a 6inch HD IPS display with protective glass. Camon CX have a Full HD 5.5inch. The Camon X have a lesser resolution of 720x1440pixel while the Camon CX have a higher resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. The Camon CX have a better display because of the FHD.

Processor and OS
Camon X runs on HIOS 3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo with a 2.0ghz octacore Mediatek P20 processor. The Camon CX is incorporated with octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor clocking at 1.5ghz, HIOS 2.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.

Ram and Storage
Camon X comes with a ram size of 3gb while the Camon is equipped with 2gb. The extra ram on Camon X is useful as the device runs fast and seamlessly. Both devices comes with an internal storage space of 16gb which is expendable up to 128gb using micro SD.

Battery
From a 3000mah battery capacity on the Camon CX to a 3750mah battery capacity on Camon X with both devices having a fast charging feature.

Security
Both devices comes with fingerprint scanner located at the back but the Camon X comes with a superb face unlock feature that unlock in 3 seconds even in a low light condition with the assistant of the front flash.

Price
The Camon X is available at 59,000 while the Camon CX goes for 56,000. The Camon X offer the best value great hardware and impressive camera quality.

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
OP I'm thinking of buying a device with good camera
Can you drop more pictures taken with the Camon X
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

Alright no problem
Once am with the device I'll drop the pictures.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

I'll also like to know you views about the two pictures above.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Pweetyteey: 11:20am On May 01, 2018
Thanks for sharing @realboygenius i guess i will be getting d camon x..
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Here's what you requested

Cc lalasticlala , puskin , mynd44

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2018
Pweetyteey:
Thanks for sharing @realboygenius i guess i will be getting d camon x..

The camera is really nice.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by pr0blem: 11:33am On May 01, 2018
This Camon X camera na better upgrade sha.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by pr0blem: 11:34am On May 01, 2018
Realboygenius:

Here's what you requested

Cc lalasticlala , puskin , mynd44

These pictures are wiiiild. OP, you must be some good photographer with an eye too. Nice one.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
pr0blem:

These pictures are wiiiild. OP, you must be some good photographer with an eye too. Nice one.

Thanks bro
I really appreciate
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by sureinfo: 11:50am On May 01, 2018
Nice review, not until now I really never had gotten the clear distinction between the two devices, thanks so much. On another note the camera quality of the camon x is really good.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Profjay97(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2018
but realboygenius are u sure d camon x comes with facial recognition.... I thought it's X-pro...
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
-
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by akum78: 1:33pm On May 01, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
Profjay97:
but realboygenius are u sure d camon x comes with facial recognition.... I thought it's X-pro...
Camon X comes with facial recognition.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by prynsex(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
Just 3k difference?
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by topsy1971: 1:35pm On May 01, 2018
Any phone with less than 5000mAh battery capacity is rubbish, considering Nigeria's power system.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Buhari2019: 1:35pm On May 01, 2018
Realboygenius:

Hello Nairalanders
A lot of Camon CX users will be wondering if the newly released Camon X device is a better upgrade to it predeccesor. I recently purchase the Camon X and I'll be doing an head to head comparison with the Camon CX.

Design
Both devices rock fanstastic designs but the Camon CX spot a fully metallic body while the Camon X on the other hand comes in a plastic sleeky body. The earphone Jack on the Camon CX is at the top while that of the Camon X is at the bottom of the device beside the charger Port and speaker grids.

Camera
The Camon CX have 16MP front and rear camera while Camon X comes with a 20MP massive front camera(Portrait mode) and a 16MP back camera with super pixel. You can check out the camera output below.

Display
The Camon X is bezel-less built with 18:9 ratio aspect on a 6inch HD IPS display with protective glass. Camon CX have a Full HD 5.5inch. The Camon X have a lesser resolution of 720x1440pixel while the Camon CX have a higher resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. The Camon CX have a better display because of the FHD.

Processor and OS
Camon X runs on HIOS 3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo with a 2.0ghz octacore Mediatek P20 processor. The Camon CX is incorporated with octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor clocking at 1.5ghz, HIOS 2.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.

Ram and Storage
Camon X comes with a ram size of 3gb while the Camon is equipped with 2gb. The extra ram on Camon X is useful as the device runs fast and seamlessly. Both devices comes with an internal storage space of 16gb which is expendable up to 128gb using micro SD.

Battery
From a 3000mah battery capacity on the Camon CX to a 3750mah battery capacity on Camon X with both devices having a fast charging feature.

Security
Both devices comes with fingerprint scanner located at the back but the Camon X comes with a superb face unlock feature that unlock in 3 seconds even in a low light condition with the assistant of the front flash.

Price
The Camon X is available at 59,000 while the Camon CX goes for 56,000. The Camon X offer the best value great hardware and impressive camera quality.

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by bamac(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2018
Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order any device of your choice from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Rubiesangel: 1:38pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari2019:
Trash!
you seem to have an already biased view about Tecno. Did you read the thread at all?

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Kaxmytex(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
Nice device.. .

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by boborneyor(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
how much are they selling this camon x
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Rubiesangel: 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
grayht:
Nonsense!
you shouldn't have read the thread it it was nonsense. But you See, there is a whole lit of I formation embedded in the thread that would benefit a large number of people.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
grayht:
Nonsense!
did you read the thread at all?
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2018
boborneyor:
how much are they selling this camon x
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by shiftback: 1:45pm On May 01, 2018
I thought the camon CX is beautiful until I saw the camon X. Glad to see that 18:9 aspect ratio is now mainstream

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Stallion93(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2018
topsy1971:
Any phone with less than 5000mAh battery capacity is rubbish, considering Nigeria's power system.
the thing is Nigeria should fix her Power supply problem not the gadget makers to add more battery life, Nigeria is such a massive poohole and irrelevant to the rest of the world so no one would particularly make big batteries for Nigeria alone. Btw u remember what happened to Samsung note8 after they put a bigger battery
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Ejadike(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2018
Nice one jor... People have been comparing both, this has put the record straight .
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by boborneyor(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
I will surely get this before the week runs out but i hope the screen no dey quick break oo
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison by Richardingwe(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2018
Realboygenius:

Realboygenius:

Realboygenius:

I prefer the camon x

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features / How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.