Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Qur’anic Verse Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur’anic Verse Of The Day (7792 Views)

Let Ponder Over The Last Verse Of Surah Al Mulk / Post Your Fav Verse Of The Glorious Quran / A Leadership Seminar In One Verse of the Quran by Tbaba1234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 68,

{ وَكَيْفَ تَصْبِرُ عَلَىٰ مَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ خُبْراً }

And how can you bear with that whereof you have never been informed?’: in the above-mentioned hadīth [of Bukhārī] after this verse [there is the following statement]: ‘O Moses, I possess knowledge which God has taught me and which you do not have, and [equally] you possess knowledge which God has taught you and which I do not have’. (His saying khubran, ‘informed’, is a verbal noun meaning that which you have never encompassed, in other words, the truth of which you have never been informed of.)
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by mistamash: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
jazakumlah broda chakula, just that have never come across any one useing the word (lord) for the holy prophet pbuh, n i dint want any misconception. May All Mighty Allah guide us araight, amin.

Saheed.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 69,

{ قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِيۤ إِن شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ صَابِراً وَلاَ أَعْصِي لَكَ أمْراً }

He said, ‘You will find me, God willing, patient, and I will not disobey, in other words, and [you will also find me] non-disobedient [towards], you in any matter’, with which you charge me. He [Moses] made this [statement] conditional upon the Will [of God] because he was not confident of himself in what he had committed himself to. Indeed, this is the custom of prophets and saints, namely, that they do not put their trust in themselves for a single moment.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 70,

{ قَالَ فَإِنِ ٱتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلاَ تَسْأَلْني عَن شَيءٍ حَتَّىٰ أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْراً }

He said, ‘If you follow me then do not question me (lā tas’alnī, a variant reading has lā tas’alannī) concerning anything, that you might find objectionable in what I do, according to your [limited] knowledge, and be patient, until I [myself] make mention of it to you’, in other words, [until] I mention it to you with [an explication of] the reason for it. Moses accepted his precondition bearing in mind the respect which a student should exercise in the presence of a teacher.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 71,

{ فَٱنْطَلَقَا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَكِبَا فِي ٱلسَّفِينَةِ خَرَقَهَا قَالَ أَخَرَقْتَهَا لِتُغْرِقَ أَهْلَهَا لَقَدْ جِئْتَ شَيْئاً إِمْراً }

So they set off, making their way on foot along the coast of the sea, until, when they embarked on the ship, which was carrying them, he, al-Khidr, made a hole in it, by destroying a plank or two on the starboard side with an axe after they had sailed into deep waters. Said he, Moses, to him, ‘Did you make a hole in it to drown its people? (li-tughriqa ahlahā, ‘for you to drown its people’; a variant reading has li-yaghraqa ahluhā, ‘so that its people might drown’). You have certainly done a dreadful thing’, that is, a grave and reprehensible thing — it is reported that the water did not [actually] penetrate it.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 72,

{ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُلْ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْراً }

He said, ‘Did I not say [that] you would not be able to bear with me?’
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 73,

{ قَالَ لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنِي بِمَا نَسِيتُ وَلاَ تُرْهِقْنِي مِنْ أَمْرِي عُسْراً }

He said, ‘Do not take me to task on account of that which I forgot, that is, [on account of the fact that] I was not mindful of submitting to you [in the matter] and of refraining from showing disapproval of your actions, and do not exhaust me, [do not] charge me, in this affair of mine with difficulty’, [with] hardship during my companionship of you, in other words, treat me throughout it with forgiveness and indulgence.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 74,

{ فَٱنْطَلَقَا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا لَقِيَا غُلاَماً فَقَتَلَهُ قَالَ أَقَتَلْتَ نَفْساً زَكِيَّةً بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ لَّقَدْ جِئْتَ شَيْئاً نُّكْراً }

So they set off, after leaving the ship, making their way on foot, until, when they met a boy, who had not yet reached puberty, playing with [other] boys, among whom his face was the fairest — and he, al-Khidr, slew him, by slitting his throat with a knife while he lay down, or by tearing his head off with his hand, or by smashing his head against a wall, all of which are [different] opinions (the coordinating fā’ [of fa-qatalahu, ‘and he slew him’] is used here because [it indicates that] the slaying took place after the encounter; the response to idhā, ‘when’ is [the following statement, qāla …]) — he, Moses, said, to him: ‘Have you slain an innocent soul, that is, a pure one that had not reached the age of [legal] responsibility (a variant reading [for zākiya] has zakiyya), [one slain] not in retaliation for another soul?, in other words, one that has not slain any soul. Verily you have committed an dreadful thing’ (read nukran or nukuran), that is to say, an abomination.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 75,

{ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُلْ لَّكَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْراً }

He said, ‘Did I not say to you that you would never be able to bear with me?’ (laka, ‘to you’, has been added to that [same statement] which was made before because this time there could not be any excuse [for Moses’s impatience].
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 76,

{ قَالَ إِن سَأَلْتُكَ عَن شَيْءٍ بَعْدَهَا فَلاَ تُصَاحِبْنِي قَدْ بَلَغْتَ مِن لَّدُنِّي عُذْراً }

And for this reason, he said, ‘If I ask you about anything after this, after this instance, then do not keep me in your company, do not allow me to follow you, for truly you [will] have found from me (read ladunnī or ladunī), on my part, [sufficient enough] excuse’, for you to part company with me.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 77,

{ فَٱنطَلَقَا حَتَّىٰ إِذَآ أَتَيَآ أَهْلَ قَرْيَةٍ ٱسْتَطْعَمَآ أَهْلَهَا فَأَبَوْاْ أَن يُضَيِّفُوهُمَا فَوَجَدَا فِيهَا جِدَاراً يُرِيدُ أَن يَنقَضَّ فَأَقَامَهُ قَالَ لَوْ شِئْتَ لَتَّخَذْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَجْراً }

So they set off, until, when they came to the folk of a [certain] town, namely, Antioch (Antākya), they asked its folk for food, they asked them for food by way of hospitality, but they refused to extend them any hospitality. They then found in it a wall, one hundred cubits high, about to collapse, that is, it was close to falling down because of its tilt; so he, al-Khidr, straightened it, with his [own] hands. He, Moses, said, to him, ‘Had you wished, you could have taken (a variant reading [for la-ttakhadhta] has la-takhidhta) a wage for it’, some [sort of] payment, since they did not extend us any hospitality despite our need for food.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 78,

{ قَالَ هَـٰذَا فِرَاقُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنِكَ سَأُنَبِّئُكَ بِتَأْوِيلِ مَا لَمْ تَسْتَطِع عَّلَيْهِ صَبْراً }

Said he, al-Khidr, to him, ‘This is the parting, that is, the moment for parting, between me and you (baynī wa-baynika, here [the preposition] bayna has been annexed to a non-multiple [noun], but this is allowed [grammatically] because it is then repeated with [its other noun together with] the coordinating wāw). I will inform you, before I part company with you, the interpretation of that over which you were not able to maintain patience.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 79,

{ أَمَّا ٱلسَّفِينَةُ فَكَانَتْ لِمَسَاكِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ فِي ٱلْبَحْرِ فَأَرَدتُّ أَنْ أَعِيبَهَا وَكَانَ وَرَآءَهُم مَّلِكٌ يَأْخُذُ كُلَّ سَفِينَةٍ غَصْباً }

As for the ship, it belonged to poor people, ten [in number], who earned a living on the sea, with it, leasing it [to others], as a way of gaining [a living]; and I wanted to make it defective, for behind them, whenever they returned — or [meaning] before them now — was a king, a disbeliever, seizing every ship, that was usable, by force (ghasban, is in the accusative as a verbal noun containing an explanation of the nature of such ‘seizure’).
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 80,

{ وَأَمَّا ٱلْغُلاَمُ فَكَانَ أَبَوَاهُ مُؤْمِنَيْنِ فَخَشِينَآ أَن يُرْهِقَهُمَا طُغْيَاناً وَكُفْراً }

And as for the boy, his parents were believers and We feared lest he should overwhelm them with insolence and disbelief — for he is as [described] by the hadīth of Muslim, ‘He was [incorrigibly] disposed to disbelief, and had he lived [longer] this [disposition of his] would have oppressed them, because of their love for him, they would have followed him in such [a path of disbelief]’.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 81,

{ فَأَرَدْنَآ أَن يُبْدِلَهُمَا رَبُّهُمَا خَيْراً مِّنْهُ زَكَـاةً وَأَقْرَبَ رُحْماً

So We desired that their Lord should give them in exchange (read yubaddilahumā or yubdilahumā) one better than him in purity, that is, in righteousness and God-fearing, and closer, than him, to mercy (read ruhman or ruhuman, in other words [it is to be understood as] rahmatan, ‘by way of mercy’) namely, [closer to] dutifulness towards his parents. Thus God, exalted be He, gave them in exchange a girl, who [afterwards] married a prophet and gave birth to a prophet through whom God guided an entire community.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 82,

{ وَأَمَّا ٱلْجِدَارُ فَكَانَ لِغُلاَمَيْنِ يَتِيمَيْنِ فِي ٱلْمَدِينَةِ وَكَانَ تَحْتَهُ كَنزٌ لَّهُمَا وَكَانَ أَبُوهُمَا صَالِحاً فَأَرَادَ رَبُّكَ أَن يَبْلُغَآ أَشُدَّهُمَا وَيَسْتَخْرِجَا كَنزَهُمَا رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ وَمَا فَعَلْتُهُ عَنْ أَمْرِي ذَلِكَ تَأْوِيلُ مَا لَمْ تَسْطِـع عَّلَيْهِ صَبْراً }

And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys [who lived] in the city, and beneath it there was a treasure, a buried trove of gold and silver, belonging to them. Their father had been a righteous man, and so because of his righteousness they were protected both in [terms of] their souls and their possessions, and your Lord desired that they should come of age, that is, [He desired for them] the attainment of maturity, and extract their treasure as a mercy from your Lord (rahmatan min rabbik is a direct object denoting reason, operated by [the verb] arāda, ‘He desired’). And I did not do it, namely, what has been mentioned of [his] making a hole in the ship, the slaying of the boy and the repair of the wall, of my own accord, that is, [out of] my own choosing; nay, it was because of a command in the form of an inspiration from God. This is the interpretation of that over which you could not maintain patience’ (one may say istā‘a or istatā‘a to mean ‘he had the capacity for [something]’; in this instance and the previous one both forms [of the verb] have been used. Moreover, there is a variety of expression in the use of fa-aradtu, ‘I desired’, fa-aradnā, ‘We desired’, and fa-arāda rabbuk, ‘Your Lord desired’).
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 82,

{ وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَن ذِي ٱلْقَرْنَيْنِ قُلْ سَأَتْلُواْ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْهُ ذِكْراً }

And they, the Jews, question you concerning Dhū’l-Qarnayn, whose name was Alexander; he was not a prophet. Say: ‘I shall recite, relate, to you a mention, an account, of him’, of his affair.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 84,

{ إِنَّا مَكَّنَّا لَهُ فِي ٱلأَرْضِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَباً }

Indeed We empowered him throughout the land, by facilitating [for him] the journeying therein, and We gave him to everything, of which one might have need, a way, a route to lead him to that which he sought.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 85,

{ فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَباً }

And he followed a way, he took a route towards the west,
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 86,

{ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ ٱلشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْماً قُلْنَا يٰذَا ٱلْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّآ أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّآ أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْناً }

until, when he reached the setting of the sun, the place where it sets, he found it setting in a muddy spring (‘ayn hami’a: [a spring] containing ham’a, which is black clay): its setting in a spring is [described as seen] from the perspective of the eye, for otherwise it is far larger [in size] than this world; and he found by it, that is, [by] the spring, a folk, of disbelievers. We said, ‘O Dhū’l-Qarnayn — by [means of] inspiration — either chastise, the folk, by slaying [them], or treat them kindly’, by [merely] taking them captive.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 87,

{ إِلاَّ رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ إِنَّ فَضْلَهُ كَانَ عَلَيْكَ كَبِيراً }

[it is] only — but We have let it remain — as a mercy from your Lord. Truly His favour to you is ever great, tremendous, for He has revealed to you and granted you the praiseworthy station as well as other [kinds of] merit.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 88,

{ وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً فَلَهُ جَزَآءً ٱلْحُسْنَىٰ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْراً }

But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he shall have the fairest reward, namely, Paradise (the annexation construction [jazā’u l-husnā, ‘the fairest reward’] is explicative; a variant reading has jazā’an al-husnā, ‘[he shall have] as a requital that which is fairest’; al-Farrā’ said that this accusative [reading of jazā’an] is [intended] as an explanation [of the nature of the requital] by way of attribution [to ‘that which is fairest’]; and we shall speak to him mildly in our command’, that is to say, we shall command him with what he will find easy [to bear].
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 89,

{ ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَباً }

Then he followed a way, towards the east,
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 90,

{ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَطْلِعَ ٱلشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ لَّمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُمْ مِّن دُونِهَا سِتْراً }

until, when he reached the rising of the sun, the place where it rises, he found it rising on a folk, namely, Negroes (zanj), for whom We had not provided against it, that is, [against] the sun, any [form of] cover, in the way of clothing or roofing, as their land could not support any structures; they had underground tunnels into which they would disappear at the rising of the sun and out of which they would emerge when it was at its highest point [in the sky].
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 91,

{ كَذَلِكَ وَقَدْ أَحَطْنَا بِمَا لَدَيْهِ خُبْراً }

So [it was], in other words, the situation was as We have stated; and We encompassed whatever pertained to him, that is, what Dhū’l-Qarnayn possessed in the way of machinery, men and otherwise, in knowledge.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Al-kahf,   The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 92,

{ ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَباً }

Then he followed a way,
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 93,

{ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ وَجَدَ مِن دُونِهِمَا قَوْماً لاَّ يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ قَوْلاً }

until, when he reached between the two barriers (read al-saddayn or al-suddayn here and [likewise] further below [at verse 94, saddan or suddan]) — [these were] two mountains [lying] in the remote regions beyond the land of the Turks; Alexander sealed the breach between the two, as will be described [below] — he found on this side of them, that is, in front of them, a folk that could scarcely comprehend speech, in other words, they could only understand it after much agonising (a variant reading [for yafqahūna, ‘comprehend’] has yufqihūna, ‘be understood’).
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 94,

{ قَالُواْ يٰذَا ٱلْقَرْنَيْنِ إِنَّ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ مُفْسِدُونَ فِي ٱلأَرْضِ فَهَلْ نَجْعَلُ لَكَ خَرْجاً عَلَىٰ أَن تَجْعَلَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَهُمْ سَدّاً }

They said, ‘O Dhū’l-Qarnayn, truly Gog and Magog (read Ya’jūj wa-Ma’jūj or Yājūj wa-Mājūj: these two are non-Arabic names of two tribes and are therefore indeclinable) are causing corruption in the land, plundering and oppressing [us] when they come forth to attack us. So shall we pay you a tribute, some [form of] payment (a variant reading [for kharjan] is kharājan), on condition that you build between us and them a barrier?, an obstruction, so that they will not be able to reach us.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 95,

{ قَالَ مَا مَكَّنِّي فِيهِ رَبِّي خَيْرٌ فَأَعِينُونِي بِقُوَّةٍ أَجْعَلْ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ رَدْماً }

He said, ‘That, wealth and so on, wherewith my Lord has empowered me (makkannī, a variant reading has makkananī) is better, than the tribute that you offer me, and so I have no need for it. I shall build for you the barrier without [demanding] a fee; so help me with strength, in that which I [will] demand from you, and I will build between you and them a rampart, a fortified barricade.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 95,

{ آتُونِي زُبَرَ ٱلْحَدِيدِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا سَاوَىٰ بَيْنَ ٱلصَّدَفَيْنِ قَالَ ٱنفُخُواْ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَعَلَهُ نَاراً قَالَ آتُونِيۤ أُفْرِغْ عَلَيْهِ قِطْراً }

Bring me ingots of iron!’, namely, pieces thereof, as large as the [blocks of] stone to be used in the construction; he used these [ingots] in his construction, placing between them firewood and coal. Until, when he had levelled up [the gap] between the two flanks (read al-sudufayn, or al-sadafayn or al-sudfayn, meaning, the two flanks of the two mountains) he set up bellows and [lit a] fire around this [construction] — he said, ‘Blow!’, and they blew, until, when he had made it, namely, the iron, a fire, that is, like a fire, he said, ‘Bring me molten copper to pour over it’ (the two verbs [ātūnī, ‘bring me’, and ufrigh, ‘pour’] are in contention over this [direct object, qitran, ‘molten copper’]; it [this direct object] has been omitted before the first [verb] because it is being governed by the second [verb]). Thus he poured the molten copper over the hot iron so that it penetrated between the [individual] ingots, making a [solid] single whole.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 97,

{ فَمَا ٱسْطَاعُوۤاْ أَن يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا ٱسْتَطَاعُواْ لَهُ نَقْباً }

And so they, Gog and Magog, were not able to scale it, to climb up its length, because of its [great] height and smoothness, nor could they pierce it, because of its firmness and thickness.
Re: Qur’anic Verse Of The Day by chakula: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2010
Al-kahf, The CAVE.

Chapter18- verse 98,

{ قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّي فَإِذَا جَآءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّآءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقّاً }

Said he, Dhū’l-Qarnayn, ‘This, namely, the barrier, the ability to make it, is a mercy from my Lord, a grace [from Him], because it prevents them from coming forth. But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, [the promise] of their coming forth, which will be near [the time of] the Resurrection, He will level it, pulverised and flattened, for my Lord’s promise, of their coming forth and [of] other things, is [always] true’, it will be. God, exalted be He says:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy / Puff Daddy Embraced Islam / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.