Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead (19757 Views)

Video Of Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by troublemakea(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2018
undisputedshay:
I doubt if you've brain,anyway common sense ain't common....instead to be sensitive on issues like dis,you chose to embarrass your generation...smh

okay...
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by adedehinbo(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2018
princfred:
I guess those your brothers who bombed their fellows yesterday are not haters but lovers. Also we should not be hating their activities of sympathizers and deflectors like you. Christians dont go about bombing for Christ unlike Muslims. Thats reality you can ho about contorting every jargon to deflect from reality. How you go take go heaven as a muslim if you shout Christ before bombing? You waon lose virgins? They go flog you for yonder if you try am. You know.
you still fail to answer my question,your heart is actually still filled with hatred,now ask yourself this questions,
1.if boko haram are actually killing infidels as they claim,why aren't they killing Christians alone?and spare the Muslims
2.why are Muslims always the worst affected by terrorism?
3.why hasn't Isis attacked Israel which is the number enemy of Muslims?
4.why is Isis always the excuse for US to invade other nations
and lastly I think the issue of terrorism in Syria should open your mind more about who is behind Isis and terrorism in the whole world. albahaddi the head of Isis is a Jewish mossad agent,make research about terrorism before you point at anyone,good day
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by princfred(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
adedehinbo:
you still fail to answer my question,your heart is actually still filled with hatred,now ask yourself this questions,
1.if boko haram are actually killing infidels as they claim,why aren't they killing Christians alone?and spare the Muslims
and lastly I think the issue of terrorism in Syria should open your mind more about who is behind Isis and terrorism in the whole world. albahaddi the head of Isis is a Jewish mossad agent,make research about terrorism before you point at anyone,good day
The answer/s is very very sample if you are not badly brainwashed with anti -reality conspiracy theories - Islam , apart from being at war with other religions, is also at war with itself. Muslims have always had a history of attacking other members of other sects due to ideological differences.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by princfred(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
adedehinbo:
The answer/s is very very simple if you are not badly brainwashed with anti -reality conspiracy theories - Islam , apart from being at war with other religions, is also at war with itself. Muslims have always had a history of attacking other members of other Muslim sects due to ideological differences. Killing is the solution the founder used to settle differences and advocated so its the means they use to settle differences. How can ISIS attack Isreal when it knows Isreal is strong enough to knock them out right away? They have to pick vulnerable others first.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by adedehinbo(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2018
princfred:

The answer/s is very very sample if you are not badly brainwashed with anti -reality conspiracy theories - Islam , apart from being at war with other religions, is also at war with itself. Muslims have always had a history of attacking other members of other sects due to ideological differences. Killing is the solution the founder gave
unfortunately you are wrong,Islam isn't divided into sect,we pray and worship the same way,now go back to answer the questions I asked you first,then I would enlighten more about world terrorism and its relations to politics
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by princfred(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
adedehinbo:
unfortunately you are wrong,Islam isn't divided into sect,we pray and worship the same way,now go back to answer the questions I asked you first,then I would enlighten more about world terrorism and its relations to politics
Does this your lie not stink to you? Whats is Sunni, Shiite etc Muslims then? Or you think you are discussing or deceiving a nonentity? Just because you guys come together and work together intermittently when faced with a common threat (like electing Buhari) does not mean you dont routinely slaughter against each other regularly from history till this day. Even in Nigeria, Yoruba muslims are considered to be different by Fulani muslims. I have answered your questions. Even if you believe the nonsense that external groups are responsible for killing of muslims by muslims is that not even more stupid of muslims that that maybe an atheist will come convince and lead you and group of muslims to go bomb yourself and fellow Muslims? Or you want to claim those actually doing the bombings are not Muslims? Free your brain from those insane anti west propaganda you were fed with from childhood and is choked with by your imams. Think for yourself for once. Mohamed is the source, cause and curse of islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by limamintruth: 9:20pm On May 02, 2018
adedehinbo:
I could feel your level of frustration from your write up,drop the hate first and let's educate each other,what if I decides to behead someone and chants Jesus christ!!! does that make me a Christain?now use your brain this time and think

The only persons filled with hate and blood lust are you Muslims.
And what would you say when "multitudes" (not one or just two) chant 'allahu akbar" while their brethren proudly behead an' infidel'? undecided keep deceiving your pathetic self you here.
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by limamintruth: 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
adedehinbo:

It's so funny how hard you keep trying to sound intelligent while on the contrary, you only succeed in exhibiting your folly. grin

Maybe the killings orchestrated by your beloved prophet during his time were also part of Western world politics. The Islamic ideology has always been built on bloodshed and strife. Or would you tell us this Islamic symbols are also the creation of the western world as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) / Insecurity: Arrest, Jail Lai Mohammed Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.