Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay (6550 Views)

Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Atiku Is Not Performing Well In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), on Tuesday said President Muhammadu Buhari has not carried out any cabinet reshuffle since he was sworn in almost three years ago because majority of his ministers are doing their jobs well.

Speaking in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sagay singled out Babatunde Raji Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing as one minister who has performed creditably well in his ministry saying it will be a setback for Nigeria if he is redeployed to another ministry.

Sagay who also mentioned Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Minister of Finance and Rotimi Amaechi as others who are on top of their job, adding that the president may have decided not change his cabinet since he believed most of the ministers are round pegs in round holes.

“In my view, most of the ministers or shall I say a substantial members of his cabinet are doing very well. Take for example Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing. He is doing excellently well. It will be madness to change a man like that who is so much on top of the job and is really doing very well on all the arms of his ministry which are three” .

“It will be a setback for this country if a man like that is taken to another ministry. He has to start learning afresh, learning the ropes afresh and to put another person in the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing to start learning afresh in such a critical ministry will be a grave mistake”.

“Also, Kemi Adeosun the Minister of Finance is also doing extremely well. If you look at Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport he is doing very well. I have just mentioned three and there are others who are also doing very well” .

“That is my impression that the president doesn’t want the status quo to be disturbed because he has got the best hands doing the best jobs to which they are posted” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/buharis-ministers-are-performing-well-no-need-for-cabinet-reshuffle-sagay/

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by bizza45: 3:39pm On May 01, 2018
is there anyone in buhari cabinet that have sense?? show me someone there with a brain and I will believe that Nigeria will become great ...

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by vertueptime: 3:46pm On May 01, 2018
This is the most annoying ass kisser in this administration, i hope they use and dump him so we can hear his other side

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Omeokachie: 3:47pm On May 01, 2018
Even the ruling APC did not call this man a "rogue elephant" for nothing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by PassingShot(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2018
bizza45:
is there anyone in buhari cabinet that have sense?? show me someone there with a brain and I will believe that Nigeria will become great ...
Frustration will spell the end of many wailing zombies.

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by PassingShot(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
This is how I see am:

Fashion - 9/10
Amaechi - 8/10
Kemi Adeosun - 8/10
Lai Muhammed - 7/10
Audu Ogbe - 8/10
Ngige - 6/10
Onu - 5/10
Fayemi - 7/10
Isaac Adewole - 7/10
Onyeama - 7/10
Nwachiukwu - 7/10
Dambazau - 5/10

I know wailing zombies will see it differently. Ko kan aye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by emiwanlee(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2018
This msn is an embarassmemt to the law

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by obaataaokpaewu: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
There is no difference between this man and Lai Mohammed, both are employees under Buhari. I don't expect him to say anything contrary to what he has been saying. No employee insults his employer to his hearing and expects to still be employed. So I have stopped bothering myself whenever he speaks
Same with Keyamo

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by fergie001: 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
Professor Sagay

You are too much

Professor of Lai-s

All of them is 100/100
Saraki too,all the NA members
All the Governors,everybody

What happened to you,Itse?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Okoroawusa: 4:56pm On May 01, 2018
Only wailers will disagree
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by IVORY2009(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

This is how I see am:

Fashion - 9/10
Amaechi - 8/10
Kemi Adeosun - 8/10
Lai Muhammed - 7/10
Audu Ogbe - 8/10
Ngige - 6/10
Onu - 5/10
Fayemi - 7/10
Isaac Adewole - 7/10
Onyeama - 7/10
Nwachiukwu - 7/10
Dambazau - 5/10

Bro, is like u have just been release Frm guardroom, u just they mis fire since morning

19 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by three: 8:29am On May 02, 2018

Sagay and Keyamo are a good example that people rarely change.

If you look back at their careers with hindsight you will find that they've both been VERY strategic in positioning themselves for an opportunity near the corridors of power such as this.

They are not the only ones.

They belong to a group of 'vocal minority' who have a reputation for being outspoken.

The silent majority have been hoodwinked into believing these ones are working in their interest.

THEY ARE WORKING FOR THEMSELVES AND THEMSELVES ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by XXLDICK(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2018
none of those square pegs in round holes is performing.

Itse Sagay and his fellow SAN; Festus Keyamo are disgraces to the word 'SAN'. Fashola and Osibanjo inclusive.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Firefire(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2018
The terrorist mouthpiece has spoken...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by kaydp: 8:30am On May 02, 2018
cheesy. No need. They are almost done with their tenure. They will go to daura next year for reshuffling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Nobody: 8:30am On May 02, 2018
Is it the minister of education,transport,works,power,etc.None of them score above average.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by gurunlocker: 8:32am On May 02, 2018
PassingShot:

This is how I see am:

Fashion - 9/10
Amaechi - 8/10
Kemi Adeosun - 8/10
Lai Muhammed - 7/10
Audu Ogbe - 8/10
Ngige - 6/10
Onu - 5/10
Fayemi - 7/10
Isaac Adewole - 7/10
Onyeama - 7/10
Nwachiukwu - 7/10
Dambazau - 5/10

Lol.... Audu ogbe the pencil creator? Ngige have created a lot of jobs.
Fayemi? Ajaokuta steel is functioning action.
Isaac adewole? Lassa fever has been eradicated, also that's why Buhari and his kid are receiving treatment in Nigeria.

Lai Mohammed is definitely doing his job, carving the lies as usual.
Nwachukwu, petrol pump price have reduced and our refineries are now functioning, correct?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Dannyset(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2018
Lolz this Baba ehn! Shittu nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2018
PassingShot:

This is how I see am:

Fashion - 0/10
Amaechi - 0/10
Kemi Adeosun - 0/10
Lai Muhammed - 0/10
Audu Ogbe - 0/10
Ngige - 0/10
Onu - 0/10
Fayemi - 0/10
Isaac Adewole - 0/10
Onyeama - 0/10
Nwachiukwu - 0/10
Dambazau - 0/10

Is it buhari's ministers?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Timoleon(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2018
Its appalling how these people take Nigerians for granted. Is Sagay saying that Nigeria doesn't deserve better? is this the best we can have?
Nigerians are some of the most optimistic people on earth. if these sets of minister have truly been 'impactful' on the lives of the citizens, the growing sentiments against the present government won't be this much.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by siraj1402(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2018
Pro. My respect for you has no boundary, but on this issue, I disagree with you. So Fayemi is also performing well? undecided
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by HAH: 8:34am On May 02, 2018
This sagay is getting senile like his paymaster
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by lexy2014: 8:37am On May 02, 2018
PassingShot:

This is how I see am:

Fashion - 9/10
Amaechi - 8/10
Kemi Adeosun - 8/10
Lai Muhammed - 7/10
Audu Ogbe - 8/10
Ngige - 6/10
Onu - 5/10
Fayemi - 7/10
Isaac Adewole - 7/10
Onyeama - 7/10
Nwachiukwu - 7/10
Dambazau - 5/10

tnx 4d figures but could u show us how u came about these by showing us what they have achieved against their job responsibilities?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2018
Reshuffling might show you the door, Itse.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2018
kaydp:
cheesy. No need. They are almost done with their tenure. They will go to daura next year for reshuffling.
Are you sure PMB will loose 2019 elections?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by EmperorKpee(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2018
Sagay, you sef needs to be reshuffled.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Chamber10(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2018
If it took him six months to appoint them, it might take him one year to reshuffle. That's why he is afraid of reshuffle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by anyimontana(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2018
comshots:
Is it buhari's ministers?
no, its champions league table

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by kaydp: 8:40am On May 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Are you sure PMB will loose 2019 elections?
I can't be.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2018
If the performance of ministers of the current government is satisfactory according to Sagay,then I make bold to say this man have forever lost his sense of sound reasoning & judgement.
A big shame on the Buhari-led APC Government.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crude Oil Production Rises To 1.67 Million Barrels Per Day - NNPCL / Describe Bola Ahmed Tinubu In 2 Words / 2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.