Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Exprience In Kazakhstan - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Exprience In Kazakhstan (41849 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by dochenaj: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
yes sir
So it is more like going from frying pan to fire. That, is the "worstest" fate that can befall a man.
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by lastempero: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2018
madgoat:

Na wah oh.. So you ended up committing suicide shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he

But according to the report he died 5days ago but the alleged guy posted on 4th of July,i wish he is not the guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
This is sad. Rip if it's true.
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Day1

Nigerian leaders are Heartlessly wicked, just need to see how developed this country is.

I observed that the ppl here have great love for blacks

FROM CELEBRATING YOUR BREAKAWAY FROM NIGERIA 2 MONTHS AGO TO COMMITTING SUICIDE BACK HERE IN NIGERIA.
MAYBE THE PEOPLE WHERE YOU'RE GOING WILL HAVE BETTER LOVE FOR YOU. BYE BYE.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Iamgrey5(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

All we have to do is, await or reply....... Or your guess would be as good as mine.........
His friend outside Nairaland have corroborated the story

one guy in China going by the moniker "iampainoguy" or something who was in his friend on a group on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

Your sister is very naive if she allowed herself to be scammed, you can't get a cleaning job in Australia or any developed country from Nigeria.

When those scammers collect the little she has her eyes will be opened.

Ugosample:

that's what I thought too
Australia have enough illegal immigrants to do any form of cleaning
Why would they need to fly anyone, not to be a pilot or an aeronautics engineer, but a cleaner
A CLEANER
Wickedness of the black man to his brother
scammers will not go unpunished

well said bro....sadly, you know fully well that no matter what we say to them, the sister will still want to travel to see it for her own self (claiming we are jealous or enemies of progress) then when she gets there with her family and realize she was scammed, she will accept to do any miserable job to survive, instead of returning in shame to Nigeria to start from scratch.

peacengine:
Guy why haven't Europeans arrested those smugglers passing people through their coast? Ur knowledge is limited buh always blaming black skin for crime. Europeans use dem for cheap menial work, they will pay tax in future. It's only when they've had enuf dat they refuse them. Receive sense bro

bro, as much as there is some truth in your above post you have to remember that these smugglers are very smart...they are never linked to the people they smuggle...only their "boys" are in contact with the illegal immigrants and, even the boys dont even know the big man. it takes so many connection and mob level before you can get to the top. just like all them Nigerian prostitutes who litter the streets of Europe, and give money back to handler A) controlling them in Europe, who will send money to handler B) who entice them to join via ritual and juju endoctrination, by the time the money reaches the oga at the top, it would have passed 4/5 handlers.

also, one of the main issue with this Libya crossing, is that European unions paid Libyan military/police forces millions of Euros to stop the influx of migrants, thats why many "homemade" jails started popping out of nowhere because there was nowhere else to put the migrants. if left to their own device, they will try again to cross the sea, and smugglers will gladly take their money again (but they had no more money), so when jails where filled to the brim, the military forces started selling these migrants to these homemade detention centers, who in return were selling these mgrants to the highest bidders (or tried to extort their families)

now, you are very right in saying that Europe benefits from "some" of this cheap labour called migrants, who are willing to work for even less than the common refugee... and with the new law reform that was just voted in France, ANYBODY can be fired for no damn reason, and employers have now few guidelines to hire someone, thus can pay someone from Turkey half as what you were paying a French employee....supposedly, this will help the economy/employers. although it started a while back, now everywhere you will have job auctions, where employers will simply bring all the jobseekers (who are fit for the job) into one room, then offer the job at 20% less salary, then like in a auction you go down the salary until the last person who is willing to accept the LOWEST SALARY (aka the most desperate jobseeker), gets the job.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by yemisi10: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NONNYG:
the only guy that wants to migrate to all countries, been making inquiries since 17BC. you're welcome sirgrin
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by triplec93(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NOBODY will be able to answer that question...... but your sister after working in that job for a few months. any person who will tell you that cleaning shiit abroad (who knows for how much/where/how/when), is better than living in Nigeria with a salary of 138K, is certainly DELUDED!!!
my bro greed will kill Nigerian's, cleaners that earn minimum wage, not knowing economy's differ, a person earning 130k in naija could be compared economically to one earning 500k or 600k in the US, so many persons without rational minds.

4 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Pataricatering(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
madgoat:

You did not see where he lied he was in London abi grin
he lied he was in london but told the truth to help other people! He was a decent person and that’s what truly matters !

3 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2018
triplec93:
my bro greed will kill Nigerian's, cleaners that earn minimum wage, not knowing economy's differ, a person earning 130k in naija could be compared economically to one earning 500k or 600k in the US, so many persons without rational minds.

very true!

3 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by madgoat(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
he lied he was in london but told the truth to help other people! He was a decent person and that’s what truly matters !
A lie is a lie no matter the intention. Don't paint it with water colors.
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Amazonboss(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
How is bitclub advantage this days?

On a low key
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Niphemmy01: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Good day Nairalanders,Lady G I greet you
In my recent post I posted here I talked about how I'm working in Oman as a housemaid. All thanks to God my boss has decided to help with her bank statement, and also she told me I have to go along with my I'd card. So I will be applying from Oman as a third country applicant ....Please what are my chances or what documents do I need to go along with please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
dochenaj:

So it is more like going from frying pan to fire. That, is the "worstest" fate that can befall a man.
nope. You will not go to hell fire for commiting suicide. It is only a wicked God that will throw a person - who committed suicide to escape the harsh realities of this world - into hell fire.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
yes sir
you must be the gatekeeper to know this...

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by lordally(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Am!this abroad, abroad abroad...make pple dey careful, ensure say dem get better link, sch or skilled migration bfre dem comot o. Cos e no easy as una tink o.

My sis just got a cleaning job in Australia, she's planning to relocate there with her kids, she's not doing so badly here. She is a senior state council in one of d state ministry of justice. Has an LLb and an LLm. She's hell bent on relocating to Australia with her kids, she doesn't mind dropping her okay paying job of 138k for a cleaning job in Australia. Do u think she's making d right step

How did she get the job?? did she get the job while being here in Nigeria or she went over to Australia 1st
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Thegamingorca(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
no jobs in Kazakhstan as you said grin

You come dey laugh
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2020
There is job in Kazakhstan if you are intelligent and patient ,and most especially you came in with the right visa.
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by jpride(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Lamecod:
There is job in Kazakhstan if you are intelligent and patient ,and most especially you came in with the right visa.

Are u in Kazakhstan?
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by yemmywesey(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
abeg show us pictures nah
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Petyprincess(f): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
yemmywesey:
abeg show us pictures nah
Unfortunately he is dead, he committed suicide.

Agents are really evil that's why i always encourage DIY!

5 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Chicago213(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2020

Why did this fool deactivate his account You see why I said Nigerians should be weary of these bastard agents?
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Supetheboys: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damn!I feel sad the OP is dead��
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by antibullshit: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
theenchanter:
I still don't understand why people travel to developed countries and immediately castigate Nigeria . Most of these countries are developed; even before Nigeria's independence.

Some will even travel to the capital city of African countries and come here to post jargons about Nigeria, not knowing that most sub-Sahara African countries develop their capital city since it serve as economic capital and administrative capital too, leaving majority of the country as an underdeveloped hub.
From my experience when you travel you will get angry because you'll clearly see that nigeria is not where it ought to be and can and should be doing better . Its more painful when its in your face than it is when you see it on tv.

3 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Spanishmilf(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
cry
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by smile11s(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
this story touch me aswear. I wish he did not commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by donem: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
smile11s:
this story touch me aswear. I wish he did not commit suicide
I swear I feel pained here, who knows he would have been telling a different story by now due to change in fortune if he never committed suicide, may his soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos / Man Dies In Accident On Banex-Gwarimapa Expressway, Abuja. Do You Know Him?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.