Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market (21672 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
oshe11:
Shut up dear

Reaction kee Buhari there!

Why can't someone just become a NATIONAL HERO by Killing this man?

You can be one sir wink
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by oshe11: 11:03pm On May 01, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:

You can be one sir wink
Fear Fear!

Do it for US

Please Na
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by wakeupafricanyo: 11:05pm On May 01, 2018
We have Reactor government not action government

We have inresponsible not responsible government

We have government of falsehood not government of truth
(Book haram have being technical defeated where)

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by Ken4Christ: 11:08pm On May 01, 2018
carinmom:
But they are saying that only chtistains are being killed in Nigeria

Should anyone be killed to start with? What is the essence of all the monies spent on security when the lives and properties of it's citizens cannot be guaranteed.

I think they should share the money doesn't security to every family so they can protect themselves.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2018

Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by oooppp2(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
Chizuru01:
Federal Terrorist government in Aso Rock cave purposely sponsored this bombing so that they will deceive the world for them to stop seeing this killings in nigeria as target to only Christians . Ndị Ọjọ.

THOSE THAT DIED ARE THE SACRIFICE FOR THIS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED

U are full of wisdom cheesy
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by soburtunde: 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
It's very sad to see some heartless fellow rejoicing at this horrible incidence just because the explosion took place in the north and also in amidst of Muslims. A good Christian should shun any form of terror against humanity regardless of religion or tribe. Any Muslim rejoicing over the killings of Christians should await the eternal wrought of God Almighty and likewise any Christian rejoicing over the killings of the Muslims too shall soon meet a disastrous and horrible death.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by Femistico(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2018
adsload:
Fulani Herdsmen are killing in every nook and cranny of Nigerian Farms yet, our president has instructed the Youths to embrace Farming.

What have Nigerians done to serve this punishment?. This country needs a REVOLUTION.

DISCLAIMER
I'm not against Farming, but Nigerian government is so UNREASONABLE.

Thunder fire anybody that will vote that man come next year.

But wait o, do you even have a better replacement?

SMH.

Nigerian Youths, Our Politicians, You reading this and even myself are MAD.

Abeg forget replacement, make he first go bk to daura...even if na goat contest next yr i go vote am...
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by AFONJACOW(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
Mr reactor what do you have to do about it or do you need another 1Billion for ammunitions
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2018
The FG will always condemn a bomb blast... But we seem not to have seen their actions at stopping it.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by Dollabiz: 2:01am On May 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by awa(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2018
oshe11:
Shut up dear

Reaction kee Buhari there!

Why can't someone just become a NATIONAL HERO by Killing this man?

What is stopping you. I will celebrate you.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by Nobody: 6:21am On May 02, 2018
#WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!....just imagine!

DEAD gadafi keeps launching incessant deadly

attacks on nig from his grave!

THIS DAMN SHITHOLE NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by fucktoto: 7:05am On May 02, 2018
boooohari just wanted to convince trump that even nigerian mooooooselems are victims too.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by carinmom(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Should anyone be killed to start with? What is the essence of all the monies spent on security when the lives and properties of it's citizens cannot be guaranteed.

I think they should share the money doesn't security to every family so they can protect themselves.

All lives are sacred whether that of a Muslim, Christian or pagan, but my problem with you Christians is that you only show any remorse and rant online only when a Christian is killed as if others lives do not matter.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market by annnikky(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
oshe11:
cheesy

I expect a Northerner cos na them put us for this problem
Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi / Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.