Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (657 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by 5Ebisco: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
No fewer than 10 persons have been killed and several others injured after suspected herdsmen attacked Tse Iortyer, near Yelewata community in Guma LGA of Benue State.

MC EBISCO gathered that the gunmen, who invaded the village around 8pm on Tuesday, also set many houses on fire.

Our correspondent gathered that over 15 persons were injured in the attack, while several others are still missing.

More to come.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/breaking-10-killed-as-herdsmen-attack.html

Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Xander85: 11:07pm On May 01, 2018
It's starting to worry me that i don't feel anything anymore when i hear these news reports of killings here and there. I used to worry and shed tears, but now i'm all teared out...looks like i'm getting desensitised to the whole experience! undecided
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Pharaoh9(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:13pm On May 01, 2018
I can't call on the government to protect the citizens and arrest the culprits..... Because I know better..

All I can do now is pray for Benue and middle belt in general.....And also call on the international community to take note of what is transpiring in the land...

Buhari is not going home to daura next year
He is going to the Hague to answer for his sins...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
Lzza immhotep pointzerom undecided

They are defying Trump oh....
They just said America should do their worst
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Pharaoh9(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari can't arrest the leader of Miyettiallah whom has come on BBC Hausa to claim responsibilities of the killings

Buhari claimed the killers are foreigners but wants Nigerian States to give killers part of their land so that the killings will stop

Benue people brought this to themselves
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Oracle16(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2018
This government is evil. This government is highly evil. Their end has come.
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Lilymax(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2018
Ive run out of words cry
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by danny56: 11:53pm On May 01, 2018
They keep arresting other old wanted criminals.... labelling them "killer herdsmen" while the protection continues for the number one citizen of Nigeria Fulani assassins. BUHARI I hail!

I can see their sticks...... undecided
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Crystalline(f): 12:15am On May 02, 2018
This is so sad
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by Hector09(m): 2:26am On May 02, 2018
Rapture ve already taken place in benue state, their own world don end for them, have u ever live and u wish to dia and be born again, thats d situation in benue state now
Re: BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue by deltaisgreat: 6:55am On May 02, 2018
I believe that for reason of this killing, the entire middle belt will massively vote for buhari again next year more than they did in 2015 because they love to be brutally massacred in their cold blood. After all they are all Northern brothers. is not bad if their Northern brother wins and starts killing them after his victory. Their mumu never do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head / Nollywood Actor Akanni Olohun Robbed – Iphone6 Stolen By Fans / Twin Motor Accident Occur In Exact Same Spot At IMSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.