Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Curse Of Calvary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of Calvary (3303 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Calvary Greetings. / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 12:13am On May 02, 2018
Our people are so brainwashed by Christ, the only reason they love Trump is because he hates Muslims and homos... just like they do. As the Bible says they should.

The minds are caged by the ancient writings of Hebrew men wandering an Asian jungle. Take the Bible from them, and they have no other way to interpret the world around them.

The Old Testament/New Testament is their only interpretation of the world... Ancient is old Testament, modern is new testament, God is as the Israelites said.

This is written for those who wish to renounce Jesus, those who need no Hebrew Savior, those who realize there is nothing to be saved from. Only Fear.

Fear is the foundation on which the Bible is built. For God so loved the world, that he gave his Son? Really? Wouldn't forgiveness have been a better option from a 'loving' God?

To think such thoughts was once considered sacrilege, and men were killed for the mere suggestion that Jesus wasn't born of a Virgin. Those times have long gone, but the writings of Moses continue to chain, cage, and limit the potentials of a generation of Africans.

Feet in Africa, minds in Jerusalem. Their home and past is worth nothing compared to Christ. They were so properly colonized, they could only see the world through the eyes of their colonizes. His language, his thoughts, his religion.. The only African trait they have is genetic. The mind is fully immersed in the blood of a dead Jew.

The road to salvation is a lonely one, a solo one. Logic and reason will be your guides, personal bias is your only limit.

You will die, a good death, not physical but mentally. And from death will rise a new mind, a pure mind, a mind that fits the skin that wears it. Christ mind is slave mind, Christ mind is meek mind, Christ mind is weak mind, Christ mind is not African.

Carrying a cross is a burden, a physical and mental one. There is no reward for carrying crosses... for there is no heaven, no mansions, no streets of gold above.

The Earth belongs to us all. Heaven is under our feet, where the gold, diamonds, and oil lies. No Jew died in Israel for an African man's sins. If he did, who will die for the European's sins in Africa? Who will forgive the white man for his crimes?

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2018
You have a really nice write-up, but you shouldn't condemn or speak ill about other people's religion or lack of it.

If you think there's no heaven, let it be for you, people who believe there is one, let it also be for them.

Live and let live.

4 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 12:23am On May 02, 2018
boring post off to bed*

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 12:24am On May 02, 2018
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 6:50am On May 02, 2018
Ameeboh:

Live and let's live.
In a society such as ours, 'live and let live' is not really an option.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by johnydon22(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
Ameeboh:
You have a really nice write-up, but you shouldn't condemn or speak ill about other people's religion or lack of it.

If you think there's no heaven, let it be for you, people who believe there is one, let it also be for them.

Live and let live.
Criticism in no way suggests the contradiction of "live and let live". its just like this, you have the right to practice your religion however you want it but i happen to think its bullshit. This doesn't mean you must not practice what you want though

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by sKeetz(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2018
Ameeboh:

Live and let live.

I find it very hypocritical when Christians say the above.

I mean it's the same Christians that won't let people enjoy a goodnight sleep cause of their numerous crusades with their loud speakers.. You guys are everywhere: buses, markets, street corners, social events and other public places blasting other people's religions or belief and trying to indoctrinate people with your own version of delusion.

How many times have you seen Muslims, ATR faithfuls or even atheist go to such extent to indoctrinate people? But yet start wont stop crying blue murder when your belief is put under scrutiny. At that point, we begin to read things like, "live and let's live", "let people believe what they want to believe". Smh.

And no, we won't stop criticizing your illogical and nonsensical beliefs until you start using your nature given brains and think yourselves out of this mental slavery, cause believe it or not your delusions affects us all in one way or another.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:27pm On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
boring post off to bed*
If only I could wake you up from your mental sleep, I wouldn't.

6 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Primesky(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
HappyPagan:
Our people are so brainwashed by Christ, the only reason they love Trump is because he hates Muslims and homos... just like they do. As the Bible says they should.

The minds are caged by the ancient writings of Hebrew men wandering an Asian jungle. Take the Bible from them, and they have no other way to interpret the world around them.

The Old Testament/New Testament is their only interpretation of the world... Ancient is old Testament, modern is new testament, God is as the Israelites said.

This is written for those who wish to renounce Jesus, those who need no Hebrew Savior, those who realize there is nothing to be saved from. Only Fear.

Fear is the foundation on which the Bible is built. For God so loved the world, that he gave his Son? Really? Wouldn't forgiveness have been a better option from a 'loving' God?

To think such thoughts was once considered sacrilege, and men were killed for the mere suggestion that Jesus wasn't born of a Virgin. Those times have long gone, but the writings of Moses continue to chain, cage, and limit the potentials of a generation of Africans.

Feet in Africa, minds in Jerusalem. Their home and past is worth nothing compared to Christ. They were so properly colonized, they could only see the world through the eyes of their colonizes. His language, his thoughts, his religion.. The only African trait they have is genetic. The mind is fully immersed in the blood of a dead Jew.

The road to salvation is a lonely one, a solo one. Logic and reason will be your guides, personal bias is your only limit.

You will die, a good death, not physical but mentally. And from death will rise a new mind, a pure mind, a mind that fits the skin that wears it. Christ mind is slave mind, Christ mind is meek mind, Christ mind is weak mind, Christ mind is not African.

Carrying a cross is a burden, a physical and mental one. There is no reward for carrying crosses... for there is no heaven, no mansions, no streets of gold above.

The Earth belongs to us all. Heaven is under our feet, where the gold, diamonds, and oil lies. No Jew died in Israel for an African man's sins. If he did, who will die for the European's sins in Africa? Who will forgive the white man for his crimes?

Christians must watch and pray not to fall away in this last days, because everything the Lord Jesus Christ warned us that will happen including many rising and deceiving many, they are all here with us. Satanist are now pastors, ritualist are now miracle workers. All of them telling mind boggling sugar coated stories, performing magic coming miracles.

My only concern is that my fellow human, being, made in the image of God, will openly, without fear, without thought, insult God and ridicule His words. Aaaaah!

I can't imagine God telling someone, depart from me you wicked sinner into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Men, that's final!, no coming out for all eternity!. The center of the Sun is 15 million degrees Celsius, yet, it is nothing compared to hell fire!. Man cannot survive beyond 70 degree Celsius, yet he insults God and speak evil of what he is not sure of, how wise is that?

To you Mr. Pagan, today is the day of salvation, you still have time while you're alive. Please, save your self by receiving Jesus Christ today. I can tell you right now, that you are not better being a pagan nor are you better of than Christians, you still struggle to find peace, but all the while you feign it. It's in Jesus alone. God is real, Jesus Christ is real and He saves. Seek Him sincerely and you will find Him. Why should you perish when Jesus has paid the price for you?. Please be saved. Love you.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by sKeetz(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2018
Primesky:

Christians must watch and pray not to fall away in this last days, because everything the Lord Jesus Christ warned us that will happen including many rising and deceiving many, they are all here with us. Satanist are now pastors, ritualist are now miracle workers. All of them telling mind boggling sugar coated stories, performing magic coming miracles.

My only concern is that my fellow human, being, made in the image of God, will openly, without fear, without thought, insult God and ridicule His words. Aaaaah!

I can't imagine God telling someone, depart from me you wicked sinner into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Men, that's final!, no coming out for all eternity!. The center of the Sun is 15 million degrees Celsius, yet, it is nothing compared to hell fire!. Man cannot survive beyond 70 degree Celsius, yet he insults God and speak evil of what he is not sure of, how wise is that?

To you Mr. Pagan, today is the day of salvation, you still have time while you're alive. Please, save your self by receiving Jesus Christ today. I can tell you right now, that you are not better being a pagan nor are you better of than Christians, you still struggle to find peace, but all the while you feign it. It's in Jesus alone. God is real, Jesus Christ is real and He saves. Seek Him sincerely and you will find Him. Why should you perish when Jesus has paid the price for you?. Please be saved. Love you.

Holy FSM has paid the ransom for your sins by boiling in hot sauce for you. By his blisters, we are healed. He is the only true living God.

Jesus is just a Jewish myth sold to us by the colonial masters.

Accept the FSM and be saved by his majestic tentacles. Ramen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 02, 2018
HappyPagan:

If only I could wake you up from your mental sleep, I wouldn't.
are u mad or something undecided?
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2018
sKeetz:

I mean it's the same Christians that won't let people enjoy a goodnight sleep cause of their numerous crusades with their loud speakers.. You guys are everywhere: buses, markets, street corners, social events and other public places blasting other people's religions or belief and trying to indoctrinate people with your own version of delusion.

How many times have you seen Muslims, Practicers of ATR or even atheist go to such extent to indoctrinate people? But yet start wont stop crying blue murder when your belief is put under scrutiny. At that point, we begin to read things like, "live and let's live", "let people believe what they want to believe". Smh.

And no, we won't stop criticizing your illogical and nonsensical beliefs until you start using your nature given brains and think yourselves out of this mental slavery, cause believe it or not your delusions affects us all in one or another.

I am a Christian, yeah, but if at your age and level of exposure you still think that everyone who calls his or herself a Christian is affected by the bandwagon policy of crucifying your enemy with fire or hating others who don't share the same beliefs with you, then I think your level of exposure is a waste.

As a Christian, I hate it when I see other churches carrying out prayers in the road while disturbing their neighbours because I think you are infringing on their freedom of worship. If everyone around you aren't Christians, don't you think it is stupid to disturb them with your prayers when you know they won't be happy about it. It isn't Christlike neither does it show love.

And about people who hate others based on religion, I don't know what to say about them to make them have sense. The person (Christ) who they say they're emulating was all about brotherhood, sense of community and love. It is stupid of them to do so and anyone who does that isn't a real Christian.

If because of what some people who call themselves Christians but aren't what they say they are, you think you should generalize the whole group and say evil about them, do well to continue.

My dear, don't stop criticizing about what you don't like, just try not to use abusive words while doing so.

Even if I call myself a Christian, I still think the greatest religion is love, that is what binds all religion together. In loving, you don't speak ill of your neighbour. Try love.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
johnydon22:
Criticism in no way suggests the contradiction of "live and let live". its just like this, you have the right to practice your religion however you want it but i happen to think its bullshit. This doesn't mean you must not practice what you want though

smiley smiley
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by sKeetz(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2018
Ameeboh:

I am a Christian, yeah, but if at your age and level of exposure you still think that everyone who calls his or herself a Christian is affected by the bandwagon policy of crucifying your enemy with fire or hating others who don't share the same beliefs with you, then I think your level of exposure is a waste.

As a Christian, I hate it when I see other churches carrying out prayers in the road while disturbing their neighbours because I think you are infringing on their freedom of worship. If everyone around you aren't Christians, don't you think it is stupid to disturb them with your prayers when you know they won't be happy about it. It isn't Christlike neither does it show love.

And about people who hate others based on religion, I don't know what to say about them to make them have sense. The person (Christ) who they say they're emulating was all about brotherhood, sense of community and love. It is stupid of them to do so and anyone who does that isn't a real Christian.

If because of what some people who call themselves Christians but aren't what they say they are, you think you should generalize the whole group and say evil about them, do well to continue.

My dear, don't stop criticizing about what you don't like, just try not to use abusive words while doing so.

Even if I call myself a Christian, I still think the greatest religion is love, that is what binds all religion together. In loving, you don't speak ill of your neighbour. Try love.

Where do you worship?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2018
sKeetz:

Where do you worship?

In a Roman Catholic Church.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On May 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Exactly! someone would come to a thread where I'm criticising their religion and they'll tell me to "Respect other people's choices". How about THEY respecting MY choice to criticise other people's choices? it seems they believe respect is a one way street

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Joshthefirst(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2018
HappyPagan:

Here you make assertions, so I will make mine. You are currently brainwashed by a deceiving impulse of freedom. Your mind is in a worse cage, because you interpret your world with no point of reference, and invite others through this thread to do the same. The long term result of your proposition is a state called ANARCHY.

As for the bolded, what is wrong with it? The biblical standard is the most reliable and accurate way to interpret the world. And what do you offer? Probably no standard at all.

HappyPagan:

Love, is the foundation on which the Bible is built, from beginning to end.
As for the bolded, Let me now explain the beautiful and logical miracle of the cross.
I could write an emotional soliloquy on the cross my friend. But let me give a small explanation, a summary of a defense.

God, the all powerful and JUST one loved the world. But mere forgiveness is injustice, because sin must be addressed, and sinners must be punished. But God, in his love, would not consume man in “just” wrath. So he sent his Son to die. See?

The Son, became man, and stood for mans sin, and bore all of God’s wrath on the cross. And God could be justified in forgiving man all his sins, because they were justly paid for by the Son. The cross is not a curse my friend. It is a beautiful symbol of where Gods justice and his love meet and flow out in the blood of Jesus for all generations.

Should I continue to address the rest of what you have said after giving this beautiful reply? I think not. Whether it is a hatred of the white man, or a complex of inferiority, do not strive to attack the very foundations of truth in a zealous burst of falsity.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:29pm On May 03, 2018
My man, it's good to see you.

Joshthefirst:
Here you make assertions, so I will make mine.
Go ahead. I only hope they aren't a waste of my time.

Joshthefirst:
You are currently brainwashed by a deceiving impulse of freedom.
Aren't we all? Freedom is what all men crave, yet we remain trapped in a body that will go from young to old to decayed. You find freedom in the corpse of a slain Jew. That's what's crazy.

Joshthefirst:
Your mind is in a worse cage, because you interpret your world with no point of reference, and invite others through this thread to do the same. The long term result of your proposition is a state called ANARCHY.
Those who accuse others of ANARCHY, are the same who have profited off it. Christianity's rise wasn't glorious like the resurrection; it rose on the wings of colonized cities, continents and people. It's the reason a black man calls himself Joseph the first.

Joshthefirst:
As for the bolded, what is wrong with it? The biblical standard is the most reliable and accurate way to interpret the world. And what do you offer? Probably no standard at all.
I can't fault your conclusion. I mean, without Jesus, your world crumbles. It's the only standard you know.

I dey chopchop moinmoin, any other food na nonsense.

Joshthefirst:
Love, is the foundation on which the Bible is built, from beginning to end.
Do you know what Love is?

Joshthefirst:

God, the all powerful and JUST one loved the world. But mere forgiveness is injustice, because sin must be addressed, and sinners must be punished. But God, in his love, would not consume man in “just” wrath. So he sent his Son to die. See?
Injustice to who? God? Was God a victim of injustice? What crime did man commit against God?

Save your emotions for the pulpit. To believe a Jew beaten in Israel two centuries died ago is pure silliness.

Joshthefirst:

The Son, became man, and stood for mans sin, and bore all of God’s wrath on the cross. And God could be justified in forgiving man all his sins, because they were justly paid for by the Son. The cross is not a curse my friend. It is a beautiful symbol of where Gods justice and his love meet and flow out in the blood of Jesus for all generations.

Should I continue to address the rest of what you have said after giving this beautiful reply? I think not. Whether it is a hatred of the white man, or a complex of inferiority, do not strive to attack the very foundations of truth in a zealous burst of falsity.
Without faith, no man can believe this story.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Joshthefirst(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
HappyPagan:
My man, it's good to see you.

Go ahead. I only hope they aren't a waste of my time.

Aren't we all? Freedom is what all men crave, yet we remain trapped in a body that will go from young to old to decayed. You find freedom in the corpse of a slain Jew. That's what's crazy.

Those who accuse others of ANARCHY, are the same who have profited off it. Christianity's rise wasn't glorious like the resurrection; it rose on the wings of colonized cities, continents and people. It's the reason a black man calls himself Joseph the first.
Christian doctrine is there to be examined. That men subjugated others is no yardstick to reject a whole belief system. Christianity may have been wrongly referred to as a means of evil, that does not make it evil. The Romans brought wine and trade to the territories they captured. Wine is not bad, trade is not bad, murder on the other hand is another thing entirely.

HappyPagan:
I can't fault your conclusion. I mean, without Jesus, your world crumbles. It's the only standard you know.

I dey chopchop moinmoin, any other food na nonsense.
Yes. The world doesn’t make sense without Jesus. Without God. I have moinmoin, but you want to take away my moinmoin, and give me dust to eat. I think not.

HappyPagan:
Do you know what Love is?
Jesus and the cross are the peak of love. So I know Love, much better than you I dare say.

HappyPagan:
Injustice to who? God? Was God a victim of injustice? What crime did man commit against God?
This is your greatest paragraph. You asked me a question, meaning you have given me allowance to answer:

Justice and injustice are serious moral terms you see, and they imply a moral enforcer. God is the great enforcer. If you believe in justice greater than yourself, then you would see that the very notion of right and wrong evidences a great Judge, to whom we must answer to in the end. God is not the victim. He is the Judge, the arbiter. Mans every crime, is an affront to the laws of right and wrong God set up, and a Just God will punish man for his crimes.

HappyPagan:
Save your emotions for the pulpit. To believe a Jew beaten in Israel two centuries died ago is pure silliness.

Without faith, no man can believe this story.
Without faith no man can believe or understand anything.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
Joshthefirst:
Christian doctrine is there to be examined.
It has been examined a lot - it's the reason it has many sects. It takes the form of the examiner.

Joshthefirst:
That men subjugated others is no yardstick to reject a whole belief system. Christianity may have been wrongly referred to as a means of evil, that does not make it evil. The Romans brought wine and trade to the territories they captured. Wine is not bad, trade is not bad, murder on the other hand is another thing entirely.
Oh, dear Josh. I agree with you @bold. But it does offer enough evidence to foster doubt, and one who doubts should be encouraged to, if the belief system is true. Darkness lies in mysteries, light reveals the hidden, doubt is the lantern in which reason burns.

Joshthefirst:

Yes. The world doesn’t make sense without Jesus. Without God. I have moinmoin, but you want to take away my moinmoin, and give me dust to eat. I think not.
I do not seek to take your moinmoin. I've had my fair share. Like Eve, all I ask is will you try the apple in the tree of knowledge, your escape from Eden?

Joshthefirst:

Jesus and the cross are the peak of love. So I know Love, much better than you I dare say.
I see no love in the unfortunate death of a Jewish carpenter. All I see is a man who claimed to be God murdered by his own people. I feel some empathy for the man - he didn't deserve a cross, but a sanitarium. He was only a victim of the times he lived in.

The Cross is not a burden a black man should carry. Jesus never carried the burden of slavery. You did. Still do.

Joshthefirst:

Justice and injustice are serious moral terms you see, and they imply a moral enforcer. God is the great enforcer. If you believe in justice greater than yourself, then you would see that the very notion of right and wrong evidences a great Judge, to whom we must answer to in the end. God is not the victim. He is the Judge, the arbiter. Mans every crime, is an affront to the laws of right and wrong God set up, and a Just God will punish man for his crimes.
This is crazy. God set up a planet, and made one rule - do not eat. Somehow, a fruit led to his Son's death, and millions of others through misunderstood doctrines.

yet you still trust his judgment? This guy has failed so many times, if he was real I'd be dead for calling him dumbo.

Joshthefirst:

Without faith no man can believe or understand anything.
You are mad.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by sKeetz(m): 1:51am On May 04, 2018
HappyPagan:

It has been examined a lot - it's the reason it has many sects. It takes the form of the examiner.

Oh, dear Josh. I agree with you @bold. But it does offer enough evidence to foster doubt, and one who doubts should be encouraged to, if the belief system is true. Darkness lies in mysteries, light reveals the hidden, doubt is the lantern in which reason burns.

I do not seek to take your moinmoin. I've had my fair share. Like Eve, all I ask is will you try the apple in the tree of knowledge, your escape from Eden?

I see no love in the unfortunate death of a Jewish carpenter. All I see is a man who claimed to be God murdered by his own people. I feel some empathy for the man - he didn't deserve a cross, but a sanitarium. He was only a victim of the times he lived in.

The Cross is not a burden a black man should carry. Jesus never carried the burden of slavery. You did. Still do.

This is crazy. God set up a planet, and made one rule - do not eat. Somehow, a fruit led to his Son's death, and millions of others through misunderstood doctrines.

yet you still trust his judgment? This guy has failed so many times, if he was real I'd be dead for calling him dumbo.

You are mad

grin grin grin

Easy on him please. He's just a victim of indoctrination.

4 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Chiedu4Trump: 7:34am On May 04, 2018
HappyPagan:

Jesus died for our sins.
Mohamned married a 6yr old baby.

Compare
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 7:40am On May 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Jesus died for our sins.
Mohamned married a 6yr old baby.
Holy Spirit raped a 14 year old lady too. Abrahamic gods are crazy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Joshthefirst(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2018
HappyPagan:

Doubts should be reasoned with and examined. Yes.

HappyPagan:
No. You have no apple to offer. No basis and no pivot for reality. You offer meaningless nothingness as an alternative. Or do you deny this?

HappyPagan:
That Jewish carpenter claimed to die for you. That is love. Reject his love, call him mad, but don't deny his love, and don't deny your sinful nature.

HappyPagan:
Only Jesus carries the ultimate burden of the cross, and offers us freedom in stead. You think I'm a slave? I'm only a loving servant to the one who saved me, but you, are a slave of life, and it's madness, of wrongdoing, and it's darkness. You are a slave to whatever action holds you in bondage.

HappyPagan:

yet you still trust his judgment? This guy has failed so many times, if he was real I'd be dead for calling..
Don't keep relaying wrong information. The accurate information is that he made one rule not to eat from a particular tree, and it is the rebellion that led to his bloody sacrifice. And rejection of salvationgives you the freewill alternative available.

HappyPagan:
You are mad.
Lol. You do not know what faith is. Dawkins says faith is blind belief, but truly, faith is based on information. You have faith in scientific authority, you believe in knowledge, you believe and hope you won't die as you reply this message. Faith is hope, based on accurate understanding.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:24pm On May 04, 2018
Love you Josh but we just have to agree to disagree.

I have something I value. You have something you don't... You want Christ mind. I want my mind. I lack the required faith necessary to believe your tales. Maybe, one day, my eyes will close to reason and open to faith. Till then, your Jewish tale remains a mythical one.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Joshthefirst(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2018
HappyPagan:
Love you Josh but we just have to agree to disagree.

I have something I value. You have something you don't... You want Christ mind. I want my mind. I lack the required faith necessary to believe your tales. Maybe, one day, my eyes will close to reason and open to faith. Till then, your Jewish tale remains a mythical one.
Faith and reason need not conflict.

May Christ open your mind.

Goodnight.
And I love you too

And are you sonoflucifer?
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:59pm On May 04, 2018
Joshthefirst:
Faith and reason need not conflict.

May Christ open your mind.

Goodnight.
And I love you too

And are you sonoflucifer?
Is there anyone as mad? Took a break and forgot my password when I got back. Reincarnated without dying.. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by NwaliE01: 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
sKeetz:

How many times have you seen Muslims, Practicers of ATR or even atheist go to such extent to indoctrinate people? But yet start wont stop crying blue murder when your belief is put under scrutiny. At that point, we begin to read things like, "live and let's live", "let people believe what they want to believe". Smh.

And no, we won't stop criticizing your illogical and nonsensical beliefs until you start using your nature given brains and think yourselves out of this mental slavery, cause believe it or not your delusions affects us all in one or another.
My prayer for you tonight is that you may receive the light of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He shall be a lamp unto thy feet and light unto your path.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by sKeetz(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2018
NwaliE01:

My prayer for you tonight is that you may receive the light of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He shall be a lamp unto thy feet and light unto your path.

Your prayers are a total waste of time. If it weren't , Leah shaibu would have been released from captivity, Boko haram would have been decimated and world hunger would have been eradicated.

Prayers that cannot heal an amputee, is that one a prayer?!? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by 0temSapien: 3:51pm On May 05, 2018
HappyPagan:

Holy Spirit raped a 14 year old lady too. Abrahamic gods are crazy.
kikikiki grin a sin against the holy unforgiven spirit cannot be forgiven cheesy
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
0temSapien:
kikikiki grin a sin against the holy unforgiven spirit cannot be forgiven cheesy
Lol. Holy Spirit of Unforgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 11:15am On May 06, 2018
NwaliE01:

My prayer for you tonight is.... .
I pray too, that ye may get sense. That ye may cast thy eyes upon thy skin, and thy eyes upon thy feet, and ask who is Jesus to thee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / Complete Dominion Global Crusade (Day 6) / Save Yourself Time, Get Your Ready Made Powerful Sermons Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.