Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59911 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by cutecommend: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by VlamesIffect(f): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.

493 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Not sacrosanct and depends on the actuator's mind. Whatever you believe becomes your truth. You create your reality through your truth.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Married woman is a woman....there's no auto curse unless the man specifically curse you...

most Nigerian marriages are not even sacred.. husband cheating, wife doing same...bastaárd children every where...

so you are no intruding into any sacred union for it to activate any repercussion..

....the union was never holy or sacred

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
do to others what you want them to do to you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by InfinityFabric: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
All I see is the husband of the cheating having stroke and hypertension when they found out they've been training bastards for years.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mikester: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Sleeping with married women will always bring problems. Besides the angry husband or the society, you may end up as a target for spiritual disturbances you certainly will regret.

Only the most despicable set of men sleep with another man's wife.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Jflex07(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nothing like curse, although it is very bad .Nowadays 16 year old Girls's constantly sleep with married men and nothing happens, why is it only married women that sleeping with brings curse.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by slawomir: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although sleeping with a married woman is morally not good

But there is no spirituality in it....
And you know the funny thing about life there is this awesome joy and fulfilment when ever you are banging someone's girlfriend or wife

I still don't understand the devil behind that joy

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Vivian16: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
What about sleeping with a married man?

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by BenjaminDomer: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Make 'Meagan Good' open for me and see if I no go enter.

I go knack am mercilessly kiss kiss kiss

Chai.. make curse just follow me grin

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by LonelyLucifer(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
There's no curse anywhere.

If she's willing, do her and feel good.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Jokerman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
One guy that does it in my area, till today him life no balance

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mercury12(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dem no dey hear word. To sleep with people wive no hard them. In fact their likes will still be defending the immoral act.

sunbreaker:
why peoples women no fit resist cheating on her husband?
Two wrongs doest make a right.

So both the adulterous and the fornicator or an adulterous man plus an adulterous woman in this kind of cases are guilty

8 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by galantjoe(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
mr. op forget that nonsensical nonsense. the fact is that sleeping with someone wife is not good and a sin against God. but it is not a curse. Stop flaring up issue that is not a case

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Starz825(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
You dey sleep with normal girl sef ...shit dey happen ...not to talk of married woman...

If you Dey sleep with married woman... whether curse dey involve or not... anything wey your eye see ...you go take am like that..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

Sleeping with married man nko?

26 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Kingcalls: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.

U really think success is all about money.... poverty is really a mental disease

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mrlecturer2: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
do to others what you want them to do to you.
MOG
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mrlecturer2: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Vivian16:
What about sleeping with a married man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mrlecturer2: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
There's no curse anywhere.
If she's willing, do her and feel good.
flee away for your dear life

4 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by VlamesIffect(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really think success is all about money.... poverty is really a mental disease

grin grin grin in real life you can't even talk to me....but online I'll allow it.. I'm poor thanks...

14 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by nazicartel(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's totally wrong to sleep with a married woman.
But there's nothing like curse there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by YeePeyHaa: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Can you allow someone to sleep with your own wife? Daughter, sister or mom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nonexisting: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
There is no single religious curse that follows men who sleep with people's wives, forget the nonsense your pastor said. The only thing that will fight you is the heart of the man you slept with his wife if he truly loves his wife. If you sleep with a woman whose husband doesn't give a fucck about her, nothing will happen except that the woman will try to make you fucck only her and not get your own wife. People like me don't fucck married women because of my moral upbringing, not because of one yeye curse.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Toto na toto, whether married or single! grin

There's no curse attached to it, na them dey even sweet pass grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Blunttruth: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

It's no different from sleeping with a married man in God's eyes.

4 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Afrobasic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jokerman:
One guy that does it in my area, till today him life no balance

Even guys wey be virgins sef their life no still balance grin

Correlation does not equal Causation.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.