Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/05/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/05/2018 Wednesday (281 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/05/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Wednesday, 2nd May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapter 7,8&9_

➡TOPIC: *KING OF KINGS*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 47:7
_"For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
_For God is the king of all the earth..._ Take a moment to ponder on this; the King of all the earth. All means total, everything. God is not just a king of a village, nation but of all the earth. He is called the King of Kings (1 Tim. 6:15); when Kings all over the earth gather together, He will be their head. I don't know how to make you understand how great our God is and I find it weird that people find it difficult to praise God. He
created all things (Col. 1:16) for Himself. The resume of God cannot be written or read, He is beyond description or comprehension, there is no searching to His ways, the words we use in describing God, do not actually suffice. We use them because we have to describe Him anyway.
Praise Him with understanding that you cannot even give Him as much praise as He deserves. Praise Him with the understanding
that He made you for His pleasure and this is the only way to pleasure Him. When you realize just a pinch of who God is, your understanding comes alive in giving Him quality praise.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_King of Kings, as I praise you this day, receive all the glory._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pronounce Blessings! / Frank Edwards Releases 2nd Song In The SpiritualMusic Season Album[download Now] / Personal Evangelism Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.