Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) (22214 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Probes Okorocha, Ohakim And Ihedioha / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
The Imo State Politician Today Took To Online Few Minutes Ago As He Shared The Good News.
Recall That Barrister Adannaya Got Married To Her German Heartthrob In 2013.
See What He Wrote Below
“Join me and thank God Almighty as my dear daughter, Adannaya and David adds a new member to my family”

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/photo-adannaya-david-welcomes-baby-with-german-husband.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2018
Congrat adannaya and very soon i will be welcoming my own baby from american mother

23 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Her father bought the white guy for her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
When we marry Oyibo wife, they won't like to stay with us here in Nigeria, when they marry our women they will still likely not to settle here, plz is Nigeria hell fire

14 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by NeekeyMarvey(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Cute daddy and kids, raggy mummy. Congrats all the same.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Why does the baby have oriental looking eyes and hair? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Upaka(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Congrats..
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2018
mejorhofficial:
Congrat adannaya and very soon i will be welcoming my own baby from american mother
You mean the American lady from Ụmụaka village?

Tuale grin

13 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2018
Cutie looks like it's dad.

Congratulations to the family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by kpaofame: 11:02am On May 02, 2018
grin

Team Mix breed be looking at the baby like this

Half Caste rock....even if its Indian-Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people dont mind

1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ikombe: 11:03am On May 02, 2018
mejorhofficial:

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CSTR1003: 11:03am On May 02, 2018
Mgbeke.

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:
Her father bought the white guy for her.
i envy your brain! oloshi loool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
Igbo gals always pretty

simeotexy:
naija girls too like oyibo..they cant reject dia proposal

Same as oyibo women , they blive black gat more power in d oza room.

"The grass always looks greener on the other side"

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2018
Wooow

So cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 11:05am On May 02, 2018
CSTR1003:
Mgbeke.

Get sense na.. Shebi na u be diz abi dem don hack u?
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by simeotexy: 11:05am On May 02, 2018
naija girls too like oyibo..they cant reject dia proposal
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:06am On May 02, 2018
I thot she is a medical doctor and not a barrister

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ajahinnousa(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2018
Cute
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by dreamwords: 11:09am On May 02, 2018
I love mixed kids..
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CSTR1003: 11:09am On May 02, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Get sense na.. Shebi na u be diz abi dem don hack u?
The daughter of a shameless looter is not my concern.

I am sure that is what got her the opportunistic oyibo .

Even oyibos like free money.

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 11:12am On May 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

The daughter of a shameless looter is not my concern.

I am sure that is what got her the opportunistic oyibo .

Even oyibos like free money.

Lolz.. Now i understand...but hate the man not the daughter, dnt u think so?

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
I thought igbo girls love igbo men,why this one no marry igbo man na grin

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CSTR1003: 11:17am On May 02, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lolz.. Now i understand...but hate the man not the daughter, dnt u think so?
Bullshitt .

She is Old enough to know that the Commonwealth of the poor funded her standard of living and gave her that nice foreign education that made her to meet the opportunistic oyibo.

Have you ever heard that she chastised her father for corruption?

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 11:17am On May 02, 2018
Congratulations dear.Cute babies you've got there.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2018
If not for lack of money or inferiority of colour, our girls won't be marrying whites. Some of them even say yes before the whites propose.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Demonicide(f): 11:26am On May 02, 2018
Didn't know her pop is a politician, I have been watching her videos on YouTube.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Oritzy: 11:26am On May 02, 2018
Ezedon:
When we marry Oyibo wife, they won't like to stay with us here in Nigeria, when they marry our women they will still likely not to settle here, plz is Nigeria hell fire
Nigeria is actually the upgraded version.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Senator Hope Uzodinma Daughter's Wedding: Ekweremadu, Dogara, Ohakim Pictured / Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.