Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (102059 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by roarik(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
shes pretty.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Gangster1ms: 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
DJMCOTTY:
Soft pussy
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by rims4emmy(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
for Bleep sake
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Jackipapa: 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
She is still a virgin. Trust me

Let Davido catch you, u go pay for the Porsche!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by eklassical(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
Why foolish people full here? Which one is Soft pussy again

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by kglamour(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
ok we don c ham lazy youth.
pls how to fry akara?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
This girl again?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
U go like bad tin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by blessedman12: 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
[I tot she is a single mother of one
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by dominique(f): 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:
she is average looking

Exactly what I was about to type, hope we won't be tagged haters? lipsrsealed

I totally admire how she maintained her dark skin. Those that have bleached away their destinies still couldn't get guys half as rich as Davido. The best of them was able to snag wss a father of two that rented her one room in a face me I slap you grin.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by ariesbull: 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
juanjo2:
Bloggers this is the real reason why chioma no agree show her face all this time una don come

I just tire...Dem no go allow the girl fúck and clean her Toto in peace

Tufiakwa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by ariesbull: 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
blessedman12:
[I tot she is a single mother of one
Na you give ma Belle
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
70% of Nigeria ladies now bleach their skin. They will still foolishly argue with u that it's toning and not bleaching

Her old and natural black skin looks more beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by firstolalekan(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
TRADELYN:
Beautiful soul! shocked
Beautiful Babcock whọre
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by bigjoe1000(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
how come she is now fair?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by fucktoto: 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
can anyone guess if her breasts are still standing or not?

i can!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Witnes: 12:39pm On May 02, 2018
Davido don suck nonsense out of this girl bress , C d difference urself.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by greggng: 12:40pm On May 02, 2018
Chai what an innocent girl. The truth is that I don't know who is jazzing who now. Imagine my landlord told me shame to you , she told me that a small boy like Davido bought 45million car for a girl while you are here begging me for unpaid rent. Finally , she said if I no get money make I hide my face and pack my load. What a world
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by frankwealth: 12:41pm On May 02, 2018
dominique:

Exactly what I was about to type, hope we won't be tagged haters? lipsrsealed

I totally admire
lol, its obvious to all. I think I know her anyway. She is just an average looking Nigerian girl, not one that can make heads turn like Davido is hyping her

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2018
eklassical:
Why foolish people full here? Which one is Soft pussy again
you wey wise you no fit design your own forunm.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
keentola:

Seun should award this post comment of the year!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by farous(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
My mind keep telling me that Chioma has gone at lenght to hold Davido.I hope it will last for i wont like to hear that Davido and Chioma are fighting at each other.Anything that comes from God is true love and lasts for ever but whatever comes through devilish arrangement(Babalawo) doesnt last.I pray that all these Davido /Chioma stories here and there is from God and no one soiled her hand in devilish act in order to hold somebody for such can never last if done.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by DozieInc(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2018
keentola:
I taya for this kind trust u dey find
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by elMacho(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2018
she's pretty
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On May 02, 2018
farano:
She has always been beautiful smiley . Money is good..

She has always been pretty.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by elMacho(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2018
sure
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by SmartPolician: 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:
she is average looking like the normal Jane out there.

Talk about Nigerian celebrities who married hot ladies, then u talk about:

1. Omolola the wife of Peter of Psquare
2. Adesua of Banky W
3. wife of Actor Iyke Ogbonna
4. Adaeze Yobo Joseph Yobo's wife
......and many others.....

Davido is just trying his best to hype the girl, and I think its because he met the girl a virgin not because she is that pretty

Adesua has average-looks; her saving grace is that she's fair-skinned
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Julius686: 12:50pm On May 02, 2018
Beautiful girl
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Geak(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2018
The girl still they shack am now very soon he go fashi her make she enjoy am while e last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.