Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obasanjo’s Letter To Me Was Abusive - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Letter To Me Was Abusive - Buhari (327 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Me Was Abusive - Buhari by Innoswagzy(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari yesterday in the United States (U.S.) spoke on former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s January 23 “Special Statement”, which asked him not to seek reelection in 2019, Buhari warned.......... SEE Full details here - https://flashnaijanews.com/obasanjos-letter-abusive-buhari/
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Me Was Abusive - Buhari by pode(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2018
No comment
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Me Was Abusive - Buhari by Mynd44: 9:48am On May 02, 2018

(1)

Stolen Childhood: How Toddlers Learn To Mine Gold(pics,video) / Ekiti Guber: APC Vows To Reclaim Mandate PDP ‘stole’ In 2014 / Junaid Mohammed: Real Reason That Led To Buhari Impeachment As Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.