Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (69320 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by JAMESOJAY: 3:39pm On May 02, 2018
That why I keep call you people cowards

Why are you people after chioma? Try and find out about her name...it means good God

So any one with God almighty will always win
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by JAMESOJAY: 3:40pm On May 02, 2018
When that time comes she will cross that bridge

Next
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Raskasal(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
These people are werey. Even if the vehicle na 10million na beans. How many of them can afford to give out half a million? Not to talk of millions. But they will all come here and rant over another man's headache
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Skmoda(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2018
Drchristian:
The girl no fine like Davido... na juju be this like some say.

Why do Igbo girls love Yoruba men so much? cuz in my area na Yoruba men they prefer most.
lol...........she is not bad but not that fine.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by maxtreme: 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
nlanded:
How funny! When I saw the 45 million naira news of this car and ignorant Nigerians were going gaga as usual whenever they see anything online I just laughed!

Check out prices of second hand and foreign used Porsche Cayenne on Jiji.

Even the brand new one from Porsche itself is around 10million naira only.

Nigerians with lies and over hyping! No wonder this country is this corrupt!
Na una kuku dey shout about online say na 45 Million naira. Davido no tell anyone say na new or tokunbo or the price. Make people go rest jare abeg
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by maxtreme: 5:29pm On May 02, 2018
Skmoda:

lol...........she is not bad but not that fine.
Dey deceive una self, she is very fine, Wait for it, your mouth water, forget. I don't know why Nigerian guys no dey recognize fine girl, compare her and Genevieve
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Skmoda(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2018
maxtreme:

Dey deceive una self, she is very fine, Wait for it, your mouth water, forget. I don't know why Nigerian guys no dey recognize fine girl, compare her and Genevieve
OK sir
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by hush15: 5:37pm On May 02, 2018
nlanded:
How funny! When I saw the 45 million naira news of this car and ignorant Nigerians were going gaga as usual whenever they see anything online I just laughed!

Check out prices of second hand and foreign used Porsche Cayenne on Jiji.

Even the brand new one from Porsche itself is around 10million naira only.

Nigerians with lies and over hyping! No wonder this country is this corrupt!

Dont mind nigerians.

20m, 45m... m na m. Chopping panadol on another mans headache.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by CioAngels(f): 7:05pm On May 02, 2018
What of if it is Tokunbo, after all Nigeria is a second hand product buying country and going to confirm prices is wasting of time.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Drchristian:
The girl no fine like Davido... na juju be this like some say.

Why do Yoruba men love Igbo girls so much? cuz in Nigeria na Yoruba men dey rush Igbo girls most.

FIXED!!
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
rainylad:

Badbelle go kee you this afonja girl..I know to you ladies and guys in the West,you cant get any one to love you without involving juju and babalawo,but Igbos are not like that

.You are busy observing which tribe loves most in your area while you are left out in the cold..severe joblessness.,You had betterr start living and stop existing
You're not human
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 02, 2018
post=67213351:

Show us your pic Doctor!!!
Why?....even on Facebook I don't use them

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by linda190(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
Una have come for Davido again...why cant u just live Davido for me. Please we should becareful of the news and information we see on the internet.I make use of www.evrytin.com web app to filter out fake news on the internet.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by MrGerald(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
Drchristian:
The girl no fine like Davido... na real juju be this like some people say.

Why do Igbo girls love Yoruba men so much? cuz in my area na Yoruba men they prefer mostly.
Na your Yoruba men dey die for igbo girls, them dey use am as bet who go fit get igbo girl, whereby spending their hard earned peanut salaries on these igbo girls
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20pm On May 02, 2018
Drchristian:

Why?....even on Facebook I don't use them
Ok sis
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
Drchristian:
The girl no fine like Davido... na real juju be this like some people say.

Why do Igbo girls love Yoruba men so much? cuz in my area na Yoruba men they prefer mostly.
Won loju.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by InvertedHammer: 11:37pm On May 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Why do people think everybody who visits Nairaland is poor? You would be surprised at the caliber of people who open this site.
Simple YES or NO.

No explanations necessary.

Either way, N10m is a lot to give away as a gift. That's all.
Re: Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng by CeeKay17: 12:17am On May 03, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Simple YES or NO.

No explanations necessary.

Either way, N10m is a lot to give away as a gift. That's all.
The question wasn't for me sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.