Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (63480 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Somebody that cannor afford even ponche alcohol.

**faints**
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by MYHUBBY: 3:12pm On May 02, 2018
why are Yoruba jealous, Davido dating our girl is the greatest achievement so far in Igbo land. everybody have been celebrating it, even the igwe and the ndigbo in diaspora

you can see the true Biafrans here on nairaland organising a poll already

he bought Porsche for our girl that she will used to cruised all Igbo states. Yoruba should thread carefully

Davido Igbo on Instagram, twitter, Facebook and nairaland here congratulate you, now you found a girl friend

Davido is a true Biafra though he might be a Yoruba but Biafran blood run in his vein.

Igbo Amakagrin

I swear average Igbo on social media are either dumb or suffering from complex inferiority. pls what's worth celebrating in a boy fvcking your girl without marriage just because of material things, thought Igbo had marriage cultured. a boy that had not pay her bride price is shagging her all day all night and none of you could come against such act but rather applaud him just because of material things

until chioma give birth to Davido, she remained his toys and you can go any length to feed your toy so far she's satisfying your pleasure

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Diso60090(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2018
Click like for stupid post share for mumu post
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by deebrownneymar: 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
Chai Davido!!!...biggest boy no shaking. Nigerians please don't go and steal ooo. Meanwhile I think Chioma is getting way more than she deserves. She's a gold digging hoe like the rest.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Samuelnwite2(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Like For Chioma Share For Sphoia
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by castrokins(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2018
Davido Sure Knows The Game Of Entertainment And He's Milking It. #Drama
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Kennydoc(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
I pity this Chioma girl for what will happen to her if or when David dumps her. The cyber bullying she will experience will be worse than terrorist attack.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by bigjoe1000(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Drama people. We all we still be here months later when everything goes south and we start hearing a new song Return my assurance
u people are so negative,God 4bid.Always wishing people bad
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by bigjoe1000(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
Kennydoc:
I pity this Chioma girl for what will happen to her if or when David dumps her. The cyber bullying she will experience will be worse than terrorist attack.
nothing will happen 2 Chioma,she is humble nd she doesn't show off
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Awoofawo(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
agarawu23:
Relationship like this don't last. It will crash. I will bookmark this comment for future quote.

Will Davido take back his Porsche is the relationship no lead to marriage ?

You don turn dem relationship to Bet9ja abi?! grin grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by bigjoe1000(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Chai Davido!!!...biggest boy no shaking. Nigerians please don't go and steal ooo. Meanwhile I think Chioma is getting way more than she deserves. She's a gold digging hoe like the rest.
. dat girl is humble nd well trained,she doesn't even show off,Davido has seen what u people are not seeying in Chioma,lets just wish her well.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by SirBunky85(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Drama people. We all we still be here months later when everything goes south and we start hearing a new song Return my assurance
and if dey didn't separate, u shud jump inside d lagoon.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by agarawu23(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2018
Awoofawo:

You don turn dem relationship to Bet9ja abi?! grin grin
this one pass bet9ja, over hyped and lousy relationship like this don't last.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by millionboi(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247 lemme give you my assurance too!, what do you want baybay

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Kennydoc(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
bigjoe1000:
nothing will happen 2 Chioma,she is humble nd she doesn't show off

It's not necessarily about showing off.
The same people that are celebrating her will flood all her social media accounts and mock her till she can't take it anymore.
Don't you know it will be a very big source of joy to many girls if Davido dumps her?
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
30 billion cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Paswill(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
Wetin is my concern.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
What is this one saying
Queenext:
Even if its under financing, he's a really a big dude.
Finance or no finance,that car cost a fortune.

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
Not on my Watch... cool cool
OfficialDad:
Lalas247:

30 billion cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

30 billion cheesy

grin
do you want it in the account or raw cash like this ? cheesy

Talk to me baybay wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
Not on my Watch...
Who wan give me assurance wink
I am waiting patiently grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin
do you want it in the account or raw cash like this ? cheesy

Talk to me baybay wink
Raw cash ... if u put it in my Akaniro Queen and country will take tax ... I need every penny grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
Not on my Watch... cool cool

Move brow. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Raw cash ... if u put it in my Akaniro Queen and country will take tax ... I need every penny grin

Let's fix a date , 6pm today grin , 30billion raw cash to you.. No famzy cheesy .. You definitely need Security agents, this boyz here are cancerous grin . just look at barzinime
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
Are you sure you have anything in common with the Birth Place of Jesus Christ ? And you think you can make heaven with what you said.
May God have mercy on you grin grin grin grin grin

Nazaretha1:
Somebody that cannor afford even ponche alcohol.

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
I will give you "Blessed Assurance" grin grin grin
Lalas247:

Who wan give me assurance wink
I am waiting patiently grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
I will give you "Blessed Assurance" grin grin grin
Kikiki ... I want physical Assurance biko
Already blessed grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:13pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

Let's fix a date , 6pm today grin , 30billion raw cash to you.. No famzy cheesy .. You definitely need Security agents, this boyz here are cancerous grin . just look at barzinime
Haha .... the guys are planing ur death as we speak .. u no know say u dey vex Beard Gang abi ...u dey follow me play dangerous play .. u know u can’t handle me .. so no try am

How’s ur bae ... ? Did u sort out that ur dilemma?
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2018
See what davido has caused ...
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
I will do amebo to your wife OfficialDad that you are pursuing young girls outside.

OfficialDad:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Dele Momodu Meets Ella Mensah (Pictured) / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.