Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (63541 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha .... the guys are planing ur death as we speak .. u no know say u dey vex Beard Gang abi ...u dey follow me play dangerous play .. u know u can’t handle me .. so no try am

How’s ur bae ... ? Did u sort out that ur dilemma?

grin Beard gang, common, what kinda gang is that.. I roll alongside the billionaire's gang. Always popping the sh!t steady. Half a Milly they will shave off that beards grin .

A God sent female Naira lander helped me out. cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
I will do amebo to your wife OfficialDad that you are pursuing young girls outside.

grin hahaha.

That Amebo part cracked me up.
She's informed already. Who do you think lalas247 is to me cheesy?. Okay report to her the cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 4:24pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin hahaha. She's informed already. Who do you think lalas247 is to me cheesy?. Okay report to her the cheesy
Weyrey cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Reelmii: 4:25pm On May 02, 2018
if he had so much money why has he not clared his bills
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 02, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

Weyrey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Ok then whats the password to her Blood Pump.... grin grin
OfficialDad:

grin hahaha.

That Amebo part cracked me up.
She's informed already. Who do you think lalas247 is to me cheesy?. Okay report to her the cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
Ok then whats the password to her Blood Pump.... grin grin

Brow, that's a secret we agreed not to disclose. You know already, deep love kinda sh!t brow. Oh you want to dig the gold behind mi presence right... She's nat eazy to obtain. Nah nah cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2018
I never said she was easy...Gold is hard to find and i know the pump is made of Gold and that makes me value it the more cool cool
OfficialDad:

Brow, that's a secret we agreed not to disclose. You know already, deep love kinda sh!t brow. Oh you want to dig the gold behind mi presence right... She's nat eazy to obtain. Nah nah cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2018
I'm glad you know.
Barzinime:
I never said she was easy...Gold is hard to find and i know the pump is made of Gold and that makes me value it the more cool cool

Oya bros, open the door, lemme show you the code!

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2018
The door don jam e no gree open, go pass window
OfficialDad:
I'm glad you know.

Oya bros, open the door, lemme show you the code!
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
The door don jam e no gree open, go pass window

Oya show, I'm at the window brow grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
lol.....you are one crazy dude grin grin grin
OfficialDad:

Oya show, I'm at the window brow grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
nose ring kiss
Lalas247:

Weyrey cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
lol.....you are one crazy dude grin grin grin

All for fun. That's my lifestyle.. Living for the fun of today
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2018
Thats Awesome....but leave lalas247 to me or else! grin
OfficialDad:

All for fun. That's my lifestyle.. Living for the fun of today
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by newoffer: 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
Just as d freshest slay Queen will be from Deeper Life.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
Thats Awesome....but leave lalas247 to me or else! grin

Or else what?

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2018
As he paid in full, he deserves some accolades grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2018
Well, when two adults make their relationship so public in a country full of jobless people, things like this are bound to happen. I'm sure it's all part of the plan, who's the faceless person that brought up the financing rubbish? A hypeman maybe? Abegii!
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

Or else what?
See these married men o shocked let me call ya wives to break up this fight ... cheesy
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 6:32pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin Beard gang, common, what kinda gang is that.. I roll alongside the billionaire's gang. Always popping the sh!t steady. Half a Milly they will shave off that beards grin .

A God sent female Naira lander helped me out. cheesy

U don’t know the gang ....
hmmm so that means u have no beard .... cry why? I already have money so u have to have a beard to even make me twitch seff grin

Let me enlighten u,! Look at pic below ... those guys coming for ur jugular grin

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

See these married men o shocked let me call ya wives to break up this fight ... cheesy

Jump in, leggo home honey!

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

U don’t know the gang ....
hmmm so that means u have no beard .... cry why? I already have money so u have to have a beard to even make me twitch seff grin

Let me enlighten u,! Look at pic below ... those guys coming for ur jugular grin

Billionaire gang with beards, peniculars and muscles... That's how we roll honey... You know this sh!t already

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

Jump in, leggo home honey!

Is that a white man Hope he is the driver lol grin
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

Billionaire gang with beards and muscles... That's how we roll honey... You know this sh!t already
Lol .... see as una derail this thread sha
It is well
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Barzinime(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
You sha dey threaten me with weapons grin
OfficialDad:

Or else what?
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Is that a white man Hope he is the driver lol grin

Yeah, grin your private driver. Should we sack him
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol .... see as una derail this thread sha
It is well

We all did. grin not purposely anyway... Nah love kiss
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

We all did. grin not purposely anyway... Nah love kiss

Lol u just want make ur wife .. kidnap me abi .. it’s wont work o ...

She should come n carry u away . cheesy oya lets not derail any further ..
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 02, 2018
grin
Barzinime:
You sha dey threaten me with weapons grin

Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol u just want make ur wife .. kidnap me abi .. it’s wont work o ...

She should come n carry u away . cheesy oya lets not derail any further ..

grin let's leave this place. We killed it already.
Re: Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds by Mcponpin(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2018
the car dealer will Don get like 500k follower on instagram laidat... fame Don land!

like 60% of Nigeria's population which are youth and lazy... waiting for oil money will be focusing on #chioamachallenge... Don jazzy go blow too and fan base will increase too...

worst come worst Masterkraft will try to do #ChiomaChallenge by proposing to Rita Dominic or Linda ikeji (engaged).... I don't want to remember Banky W saga.

I've watched a lot of Yoruba film... I can paint a picture called "Nigerian way of life".

saka manje!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.