Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East (17869 Views)

FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / FG Approves $5.3bn Ibadan-kano Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 02, 2018
The Federal Government has approved the establishment of an Air Force Ground Training Command in the South East region of the country.

The Chief of the Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, said this on Wednesday in Enugu at the ground breaking ceremony.

Abubakar, who said that the approval was received earlier in the year, also paid a courtesy visit on Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu.

He said that the new command along with other units across the country would add value to the task of ensuring Nigeria’s territorial security. He said that the new command, which would be give accelerated attention, would have a referral hospital to cater for the health needs of the personnel and host communities. “The base will take off immediately because there are so many intervention works that will be carried out in the next six months at the new site.

“We hope to establish a referral hospital that will cater for our personnel and host communities,” he said. Abubakar also said that the Air Force Secondary School in Enugu would be upgraded and the infrastructure expanded with a special intervention fund.

“We are working hard to see that the ground training command takes off very soon as well as get our forces deployed as quickly as possible. “We will continue to work together with other security agencies to ensure that our people are safe,” he said.

The air marshal said that the major hindrance to the take-off of the project was accommodation, which according to him the state government was helping to sort out. Abubakar said that the Air Force Command in Enugu was very strategic, adding that along with their quick response team in Owerri, the new base could add value to their mandate of contributing to the security of lives and property in the South East region.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fg-approves-air-force-ground-training-command-south-east/

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:46pm On May 02, 2018
Lol..this jihadist dullard thinks he can bribe ndigbo cheesy

Make I join the back to daura crew

#Back-To-Daura

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by MikeBetty(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

#Back-To-Daura
must You Attach Sentiment On Everything? Its A Welcomed Development

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Turantula(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari is a cursed suicide bomber

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by HURIICANE: 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
BUHARI IS A WORM

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Reelectbuhari: 3:09pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari is simply an arch-genocidist

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by macaranta(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
No reaction from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by RealDannie(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
Way to go
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by iHart(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
chai, some of my brothers will come and say he is planting Air force so the can wipe us from above in case we refuse Islam!!!

Throwback:
Some people are destined to be frustrated no matter the news that comes from the government.
I tell you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
Targetted at? So, you are planning more wars/ways to kill us(igbos) & in the same way evacuating the foolanis & zombic-likes.
hmm, ground-plan...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Throwback: 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
Some people are destined to be frustrated no matter the news that comes from the government.

I may despise the hypocritical Buhari and deride his government, but my case has not become as miserable as those who love to react from a position of hate and a need to always be victims who instantly feel their persecution complex is threatened when something good is done for their benefit and inclusion.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
This Air Force Chief Sidique Abubakar is really doing great!
Salute to you sir cool

I will sign up in the Air Force this year insha Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by DullardBuhari(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2018
watch how this careless and useless Military will bomb innocent people and call it a mistake... The pogrom is about to start... Ndi Igbo wake up...Buhari wants to wipe Ndi Igbo's..Neva say I didn't warn you people

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Okoyiboz3: 4:05pm On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
No reaction from me.

Your reaction is worthless and inconsequential.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Okoyiboz3: 4:05pm On May 02, 2018
HURIICANE:
BUHARI IS A WORM[/quote

[quote author=Reelectbuhari post=67217005]Buhari is simply an arch-genocidist

Turantula:

ClumsyFlimsy:

#Back-To-Daura
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by yomalex(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2018
nice
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by TheAngry1: 4:06pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by maestroferddi: 4:06pm On May 02, 2018
We shall not vote for the tyrant even if he sites another division of the Nigerian Army in Owerri or Onitsha apart from 82 Div Enugu...

He should stop wasting his time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by TheAngry1: 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

#Back-To-Daura

Six miserable years of Jonathan and no single man-o-war camp was opened in the East; Buhari does this and you are here convulsing. Anuofia! I don't necessarily like PMB, but I am not blindly bigoted like most of you across the Niger are.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Truflexunits(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
Bravo, now they have the support of ndigbo come 2019
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by ItsTutsi(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
hahaha don't be excited,its just a training ground..nothing for 2nd class inyamuri flat.heads,its just for an easier and quicker access to bomb ipob delusional flat.heads if the pigdiot cownu try any nonsense again grin cheesy
ClumsyFlimsy:

#Back-To-Daura

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Okoyiboz3: 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
Truflexunits:

Forget it. Buhari won't win a single state in Igboland in 2019.
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Fideo(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
it's really a welcome development if the president can continue at this pace with developmental project then for me 2019 will just be the beginning. I know some senseless people won't still like dis unless it killing and bombing.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by igbobuigbo: 4:10pm On May 02, 2018
Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!

That would be all for now
Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by ItsTutsi(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
God forbid,inyamuri are on their own,no amount of support in 2019 will make us reciprocate,na Osinbajo2023..who 5% vote epp grin cheesy angry
Truflexunits:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by canalily(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2018
What are we to do with Airforce ground Training? Why not give us Treeforce up Training?

1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Firefire(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Your reaction is worthless and inconsequential.

Ok, sorry about your pain. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by ItsTutsi(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2018
keep ur votes! did he win any igbo state when he won the presidency..who ur 5% votes epp?! undecided,2nd class citizen think they have a say in Nigeria politics grin
Okoyiboz3:

Forget it. Buhari won't win a single state in Igboland in 2019.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by ItsTutsi(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
that's what u get and nothing more!! nah with ur 5% votes u wan get "treeforce up training"?
canalily:
What are we to do with Airforce ground Training? Why not give us Treeforce up Training?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Fatherofdragons: 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
lol these Nigerians are quite funny, it's a pity

Re: FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
Turantula:

5%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Jonah Okah Arrested Over Facebook Posts / Eko Ile, Lagos Is A Benin Town Not Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.