Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,633 members, 7,861,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her (33641 Views)

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Obudupikin: 5:18pm On May 02, 2018
Africa and retrogressive way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Lumig: 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked aren't there women, children, civil rights activists in Uganda? Don't they have female public figures who can speak up on this girls behalf?undecided
... No! None of the above mentioned in Uganda, is it not Buhari's fault?
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2018
Thanks Lalasticlala
Nairalanders kindly tweet and Facebook this thread. Bloggers blog the link. Let's get this girl out of trouble and get that monster man in jail where he belongs.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On May 02, 2018
we just have useless men that should be in the grave still roaming about
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by cadre88(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
OP, this ur story must be a lie.. So, rape is justified abi? This is pure self defense
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Ytea(f): 5:43pm On May 02, 2018
She's done well. I've said it, still saying it,will keep saying it, any man that tries to rape me will die,if not, be maimed for life. Mo mon iwon ara mi, I won't carry my Sara pass mosque. So I'm nw not doing pass my sef or asking you for anything, I'm my self's responsibility and you still think you'll rape me. Oga prepare to die, if I cant do it that day, I'll do it someday.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by fucktoto: 5:46pm On May 02, 2018
i hope he doesn't survive it. useless man.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Viula(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2018
millionboi:
Mumu gal.

Somtin weh u dey giv odas free
A rapist spotted
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by blesskewe(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2018
LuciferChrist:
She must be taught a bitter lesson.

These maids don't know how lucky they are to be fed & housed so rape should be a small price to pay.

Women aged 30+ pray to get raped everyday because they know how difficult it is to get a man these days.

Shoro ni yen angry

She is an ingrate!
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Sluvist(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2018
LuciferChrist:

These maids don't know how lucky they are to be fed & housed so rape should be a small price to pay.

Women aged 30+ pray to get raped everyday because they know how difficult it is to get a man these days.

She is an ingrate!
I will pray for God to show me your senior Sister before this year runs out,i will try it on her Ai that you may know how it feels to rapes someone's Sister out daughter, Mad nan

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by ijobavibes(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
looks like Nigeria is better than Uganda wen it comes to justice
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by ogakizito(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Maybe I don't know what self defence is
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
nawa oo...where's the justice in this for heavens sake...so its now okay to rape ?...

the girl should have stabbed him Sef..I hate rapists they should all die if they wouldn't repent
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Smartademu(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
This is a travesty, she was only defending herself, it is her right to do so.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Smartademu(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2018
Sluvist:

I will pray for God to show me your senior Sister before this year runs out,i will try it on her Ai that you may know how it feels to rapes someone's Sister out daughter, Mad nan
What do you expect from someone who Christ and lucifer in their moniker, he/she is confused.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Ashez: 7:15pm On May 02, 2018
millionboi:
Mumu gal.

Somtin weh u dey giv odas free
Has she given you before?
Whatever happened to morality, smh
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 02, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Where are the feminists when you need them? this lady showed him some mercy, she should have stabbed the rapist wannabe.
pictures of the Oga's busted head or the girl needed to bust it more.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2018
am sure d fvckin boss was a white man,
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2018
So rape is legal in Uganda? What a big shame.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by redangel2017: 8:28pm On May 02, 2018
TheFreeOne:
If this story is true then it's the oga that ought to be in cuffs.

Women rights groups should get involved in this matter asap.

Let's say NO to Rape.
yes oo.. I dnt really understand this system.. She defended her self.. Nd she was arrested.. Does it mean she would have allowed the goat to rape her.. Then they arrest the man and then he gets bailed.. I dnt really understand. She should be given an award even angry
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by redangel2017: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=blesskewe post=67221788][/quote]well... U are a lucifer.. And ur vommit is expected angry..
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by redangel2017: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
Sluvist:

amen oo

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by CDCEO001: 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
If the story is true, then why is she being arrested? Is it better for the man to succeed in raping her.? They should release her and arrest the man.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by CioAngels(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
Very good my girl to have broken his head, how i wish it was his dirty thing that you cut off. You are poor that is why you are in handcuff instead of the idiot. Lets hope there women advocate to see you through. Being a made does not make you a free sex object for your stupid boss. I'm happy you matched him to his deadly urge.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by blesskewe(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2018
redangel2017:
well... U are a lucifer.. And ur vommit is expected angry..

Are you saying that because the girl is maid she should be viewed as a sex object
She works for her money so don't expect such

angry angry

You sef fear God na
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2018
LuciferChrist:

She is an ingrate!
. Just spotted a beast, by their fruit you shall know them. I just the innocent young girls in your area.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by kilojoDesigns: 9:19pm On May 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What the heck is wrong with Justice?

There is one more person to be cuffed here. The act was actually out of self-defense

☣ ☠

Chill, the man would face the music after he's recovered.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by kilojoDesigns: 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
CDCEO001:
If the story is true, then why is she being arrested? Is it better for the man to succeed in raping her.? They should release her and arrest the man.

The attempted rape is alleged, Until proven, the the head breaking is evident. Hence the broken head. I'd like to believe he's guilty and would face whatever punishment necessary
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by mctons: 9:48pm On May 02, 2018
The judgement is obvious; arrest and handcuff the dick of the oga
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
Until police hear the account of the oga, the only victim of crime is the oga and only perpetrator is the maid.
The police may not find her account of event credible. Until the oga confesses, she should be arrested and tried. It may be that the only reason he has not also been arrested also is because he is hospital.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by stuffs4me(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2018
GenBuhari:
Until police hear the account of the oga, the only victim of crime is the oga and only perpetrator is the maid.
The police may not find her account of event credible. Until the oga confesses, she should be arrested and tried. It may be that the only reason he has not also been arrested also is because he is hospital.

Most people commenting are being emotional about it.
In as much as I hate rape, we have to thread carefully and ask all the right questions. That a girl claims rape doesn't prove anything.

The likely questions the police might ask is where did she get the weapon she used to hit her boss. Her story doesn't really add up. Does she go around carrying stones on her person all the time?

She could be the aggressor and now claiming rape. Women have used the rape card as means of getting out crimes before.
Re: Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her by staen: 12:45am On May 03, 2018
So someone cannot rape in peace again .....nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.