Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (12324 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 6:09pm On May 02, 2018
Islam nickname is terrorism

Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by HURIICANE: 6:13pm On May 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Let me ask the most difficult question no Christians, Muslim, Pagan or Atheist can answer.

When will Muslims also protest against terrorism?

grin grin grin

they can't protest against terrorist cos they are all potential terrorist
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Junior66(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
shobroy10:
The guy asking when Muslims come out against terrorism if not for ur laziness u could have just educate urself rather than acting dumb. For ur info Islam is not ur enemy and a true Muslim also is not. I don't blame you if am in ur shoes I will be affected too but the difference is I will look for answers rather than form ignorant. If u don't know am from where religion doesn't affect our reasoning as well as our relationship in all we do wc is at ur backyard in this same country.
I hope you also noticed that there always millions of Muslims to rally in favour of Muslims and only a few hundreds or thousands rallying for humanity. The problem with your people is that they value Islam above everything and turn a blind eye to humanity.
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
Satchmo:
Protest won't stop the killing of Christians in this country. Action will
Thats the point o jare! Whats the point that the more the protest the more the killings? Enough of the protest, ACTION speak louder than sound.

1 Like

Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The so called religion of peace will never rise up again the killings. Religion of peace my foot tongue tongue
Religion of HELL you mean?
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
goodluckwopara:
When the blood of Christians will speak, it will look as if there is a cause.
I don‘t know why christians are so cheap for these uncircumcised philistines to kill at will and go scot free?
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Let me ask the most difficult question no Christians, Muslim, Pagan or Atheist can answer.

grin grin grin

They won't because killing is endorsed by their Koran.
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:05pm On May 02, 2018
I think its high time we stopped disappointing God with our stupidity and foolishness. I think we Christians really need to act now so that God can manifest His power through us just like in the days of old knowing too well that He has not change.
This is necessary because...
Gentility plus Timidity minus Ruggedity and Brutality equals to Primitivity in Captivity.
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

grin grin grin
Why would Muslims waste their time on a useless exercise? These people holding placards don't seem to believe in what they preach - so prayer doesn't work again?
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

grin grin grin
Why should they, is it not their brother that are the killers? Maybe you should ask muric, he might have answer after the carnage might have affected him.
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2018
ISLAMBAD
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by LivelyB: 12:40am On May 03, 2018
He no well at all at all..Oops sorry o, that's what came to my mind as soon as I saw your comment.. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
adeniranfam:

grin u no well
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2018
good one
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2018
U work with JAMB bro?

alBHAGDADI:

grin grin grin
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by vikithor(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2018
WHY IS BAPTIST CHURCH THE FIRST TO BE CONCERNED,UNCOMPROMISINGLY BOLD AND STAGED OPEN PROTEST,
WAS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY OF THE LEADERSHIP OF RCCG
WHERE IS THE ACCLAIMED REDEEMED OF RCCG,WHERE ARE THE FRONT SITTING AREA,PROVINCE ,WARD,NATIONAL ,ZONAL MAYBE,WARD PASTORS OR PASTROPRENEURS AND THEIR LEADERS

THEY MADE US TO BELIEVE THAT ‘THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ,THAN TO PRAY ’ ehn ? wtf ,a lamed duck excuse,dodging game,hidding behind d curtain ,are yiu seeing my points ?

UNTIL I HERE FROM THE TWO FACED RCCG LEADERSHIP ...
Re: First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

grin grin grin
They will never answer that question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? / Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.