Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom (14406 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today / Emeka Ihedioha, The Liberator Of Imo State. Consults Oru West People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by doneyor(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2018
The former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has at yesterday 2nd of May, 2018, stormed Akwa Ibom State, to consult the Executive Governor, Emmanuel Udom, stating his intention to run for President in 2019.

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/05/2019atiku-abubakar-storms-akwa-i-bomb-state-consult-gov-udom-emmanuel-for-2019/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by engrj(m): 12:53am On May 03, 2018
Dear nairalander I beg you all to help my mother pls.
Read more here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-mum-70-blind#67231701

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Nobody: 1:15am On May 03, 2018
Atiku should be careful to keep away from men like Gbenga Daniel. He can't deny being corrupt, yet keeps company of men like OGD, the man who almost sold Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Nukilia: 1:40am On May 03, 2018
Atiku Atiku, you can only deceive the indomie generation, you and your boss wasted greater proportion of the lives of our youths leading to multiple strike action. Your boss built BELLS you built ABTI all for the elites and not the masses. Voting for Atiku will be another disaster for our beloved nation.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Debazent: 1:57am On May 03, 2018
His making some nice move,but he has to still visit baba obasanjo to endorse him

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by emmie14: 2:10am On May 03, 2018
Nukilia:
Atiku Atiku, you can only deceive the indomie generation, you and your boss wasted greater proportion of the lives of our youths leading to multiple strike action. Your boss built BELLS you built ABTI all for the elites and not the masses. Voting for Atiku will be another disaster for our beloved nation.
He is still better than Buhari's

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:17am On May 03, 2018
I support Atiku as the only strong candidate against Buhari.
hey, don't tell me he is corrupt because I already know.
Obasanjo gave us yaradua despite his sickness he died he went on to give us GEJ and PMB they all failed, with all these he can't continue to tell us who to vote or not so let's vote those that Obasanja is against now and see the result.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Ratello: 2:44am On May 03, 2018
Atiku is the man to beat come 2019

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by viktagorion: 2:50am On May 03, 2018
Presidential candidate that can't travel to the United States because of corruption...

Is that one a candidate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by rollingrocks: 3:50am On May 03, 2018
Always in Agbada, Udom and Akpabio it is time you promote the akwa ibom native traditional attire, you are a governor for heaven's sake. Stop this slave mentality! !!!!! That it why i love Senator Udo Udoma, you will hardly see him wearing this agbada of a thing

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Fuckyoumod: 5:51am On May 03, 2018
emmie14:

that's the point... Any thing as long as Buhari is kicked out....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by PassingShot(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Obasanjo gave us yaradua despite his sickness he died he went on to give us GEJ and PMB they all failed, with all these he can't continue to tell us who to vote or not so let's vote those that Obasanja is against now and see the result.
The main reason I and my household must vote for PMB.

OBJ didn't give us Buhari - except you were in another planet in 2014/2015.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by ybalogs(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2018
Like for Buhari
Share for Atiku

9 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by ybalogs(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2018
Never will I vote anybody above 50 years of age again. If it's between Atiku and PMB, I'd rather stay at home and have a deserved rest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by ybalogs(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2018
So some people still believes Atiku will do a better job than PMB sha, how is that ever possible with Atiku's antecedents? Let's try to look beyond these old grandpas, only then can we be said to be serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by johnmartus(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2018
So atiku still want to waste more of his loots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2018
PassingShot:

The main reason I and my household must vote for PMB.

OBJ didn't give us Buhari - except you were in another planet in 2014/2015.

You can also apply to replace Lai Mohammed . Everyone knows OBJ supported Buhari against Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by rusher14: 7:20am On May 03, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

You can also apply to replace Lai Mohammed . Everyone knows OBJ supported Buhari against Jonathan

Is OBJ supporting Sowore now that he isn't supporting Buhari?
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by PassingShot(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

He supported him, yes. But he didn't do so not until he had no choice. Bottom line is OBJ didn't give us PMB. IBB, OBJ and many others jumped on the bandwagon then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Narldon: 9:16am On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by millomaniac: 9:22am On May 03, 2018
bejeiodus:
Atiku should be careful to keep away from men like Gbenga Daniel. He can't deny being corrupt, yet keeps company of men like OGD, the man who almost sold Ogun State.

You are being deceived. They are all birds of same feather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by millomaniac: 9:27am On May 03, 2018
emmie14:

He is not the only option
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Nwaohafia1: 9:29am On May 03, 2018
Atiku is dead on arrival.

I rather stay at home than vote Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by TheTakeOver: 9:34am On May 03, 2018
rollingrocks:
Always in Agbada, Udom and Akpabio it is time you promote the akwa ibom native traditional attire, you are a governor for heaven's sake. Stop this slave mentality! !!!!! That it why i love Senator Udo Udoma, you will hardly see him wearing this agbada of a thing
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by rusher14: 9:35am On May 03, 2018
Jennifer Elizabeth Douglas, who has also gone by the names Jennifer Iwenjiora, Jamila Abubakar, and Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar, is the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar. According to the Atiku Biography,Ms. Douglas was born in Nigeria as Jennifer Iwenjiora, worked as a television journalist at the Nigerian Television Authority, and dated Mr. Abubakar in the early 1980s, before leaving for the United States.

She lost touch with Mr. Abubakar while attending Howard University. She subsequently married in the United States, took the married name of Jennifer Douglas, and later divorced, becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen during this time period. Ms. Douglas eventually renewed her relationship with Mr. Abubakar who came to visit her in the United States. According to the Atiku Biography, from late 1995 to early 1998, while Sani Abacha was in power in Nigeria, Mr. Abubakar “spent most of his time in Maryland” with Ms. Douglas, making occasional visits to Nigeria.

Skipped a lot of paragraphs to the important bit on Page 190.

In December 2008, the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed criminal and civil pleadings alleging that Siemens AG, a major German company traded on the New York Stock Exchange, violated the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) by making bribery payments to obtain business in multiple countries, including Nigeria.

Siemens pleaded guilty to violating the books and record keeping provisions of the FCPA, and agreed to pay combined criminal and civil fines totaling more than $1.6 billion.

One of the allegations in the SEC civil complaint against Siemens was that “approximately $2.8 million of the bribe payments was routed through a bank account in Potomac, Maryland, in the name of the wife of a former Nigerian Vice President.”

The Subcommittee has obtained wire transfer documentation substantiating this allegation, as explained below. Through her legal
counsel, however, Ms. Douglas denies any wrongdoing

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by DonBenny77(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2018
Atiku is the only candidate that can defeat Buhari

And I'm sure he's not a dunce like Buhari that can't fix ear piece in his ear

He is well educated and exposed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Everyone is corrupt one way or the other, even in the u.k and u.s. We just have to give a shot at the corruption that works for all...atiku isnt the best option though.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2018
Atiku we know

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2018
kattytamer:

Everyone is corrupt one way or the other, even in the u.k and u.s. We just have to give a shot at the corruption that works for all...atiku isnt the best option though.

Thank you my brother .
lets support him
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by maestroferddi: 9:51am On May 03, 2018
I thought APC propaganda media said Udom Emmanuel has endorsed Don Bubu...
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

Is OBJ supporting Sowore now that he isn't supporting Buhari?

Sowore can't win Buhari in any state that is why you Buhari supporters are trying to divert our attention to him because he is not a threat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darius Ishaku: Ayade’s Defection Embarrassing, Shocking To PDP / Simon Okeke: Tinubu’s Choice Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket Anachronistic, Senseless / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.