Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (39852 Views)

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by slightlyMad(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2018
grin food looks like manure
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2018
Ironi:

Truth be told, those food look very much like Nigerian food too.

Sorry which Nigerian dishes does it look like?

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2018
lat1tudeo3:
I known lazy Nigerians will never fail to react or respond to this

Anyway

Meanwhile

I have tecno camon Cm for sale
The phone is just 2.months old and very clean
Asking price is 40k
Location is Abeokuta

And you expect lazy Nigerians to buy the phone from you abi? smiley grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Ptoocool(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2018
It's not her fault naa, when Chioma assurance will be posting nonsense on ig calling it delicacies..
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Ironi: 6:44am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:
Please don't blame her. Blame lai Mohammed for saying Ghana jollof is better than Nigeria jollof. Why won't Cameroon feel they can run shoulder with Nigeria in terms of dishes.

Of course, Ghana jollof is better than Nigeria jollof, if you know you know.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Fitnessman(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2018
Lolz... See their food Sha
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by ayusco85(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2018
Ironi:

Of course, Ghana jollof is better than Nigeria jollof, if you know you know.

9 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by MexicanWolf: 6:49am On May 04, 2018
Could you try to clean your nails. Dirty nails are not very healthy.
lat1tudeo3:
I known lazy Nigerians will never fail to react or respond to this

Anyway

Meanwhile

I have tecno camon Cm for sale
The phone is just 2.months old and very clean
Asking price is 40k
Location is Abeokuta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by sokera: 6:49am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
To be honest she has a point because we don't have many options when it comes to Nigerian meals, the average Nigerian restaurant serves "rice" or "garri", even if you go to Nairaland food section you will see that the options are quite limited when it comes to real Nigerian meals.... angry
maybe you are aboki , but for we the southern Nigerians Yoruba , Delta, Igbo , Edo we av got varieties ... or maybe your Mom can’t cook varieties

10 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by visionex: 6:51am On May 04, 2018
HOW I WISH I WAS ON DAT TWITTER TREAD? can u just imagine,or maybe she wasn't serious might have been cracking some jokes, u know
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by forget101O(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2018
Ironi:

Truth be told, those food look very much like Nigerian food too.

Maybe the ones from your village. I never see this types of food for Naija before o

6 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by chisiudeh: 6:53am On May 04, 2018
For those of us wey dey form say we don reach, I be don savage, I be blue, green, pink, purple and blackbelt holder in savagery for this our nairaland, go try flex ur muscle for twitter.

No be person go tell u to go learn abc again.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by vioment: 6:55am On May 04, 2018
When it comes to insult na that unofficial olympics wey naijas dey win well well. Keep that for others but let us also step up on organizing and technological skills. We have bigger fish to fry.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by skales67(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2018
Ptoocool:
It's not her fault naa, when Chioma assurance will be posting nonsense on ig calling it delicacies..

And the "Nonsense" got her a Porshe. What has your "Somesense" gotten you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by habayinc(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2018
Till she understands Nigerians are savages when you need epic replies
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Nobody: 6:58am On May 04, 2018
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Nobody: 7:06am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
To be honest she has a point because we don't have many options when it comes to Nigerian meals, the average Nigerian restaurant serves "rice" or "garri", even if you go to Nairaland food section you will see that the options are quite limited when it comes to real Nigerian meals.... angry
na you sabi. We get verities for Akwa Ibom.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Sanchez01: 7:07am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
Don't let me change it for you this morning o! What do you mean 'we don't have many options' You should be able to tell the difference between staple foods and territorial signature meals. The South South alone has nothing less than twenty-five (25) signature meals. I am even yet to talk about the variety signature meals of sub-groups in the South West, particularly among the Ijebus and Ilajes.

Our diversity and difference makes our meals vast and unique. Staple foods don't define us in any way.

Sadly, you won't know these things if you don't travel.

11 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Nobody: 7:09am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:
Nigerians are the most useless set of people in the world.
They power start and ends online, cowards

Thank God you are one of Us...

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by okerekeikpo: 7:10am On May 04, 2018
Nothing pass nkwobi my people
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by dotcomnamename: 7:10am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:
Nigerians are the most useless set of people in the world.
They power start and ends online, cowards

Since your parents and siblings are Nigerians, I guess they're useless too? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Nobody: 7:11am On May 04, 2018
the sacrifices left me confused, probably she prepared it for god of twitter. yeye girl.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by kollinpowel(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2018
Na this one funny pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by redangel2017: 7:18am On May 04, 2018
Haha well.. She should have known the consequesnce before she ooens her mouth to compare her irritating foods to another..
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by valdes00(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
Are you seriously saying this.... We dont have many options when it comes to Nigerian meals.... mogbe

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Premiumwriter: 7:22am On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Hotzone(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2018
Every country in Africa are feeling intimidated by Nigeria
Bag of fugly peeps!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Codes151(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
use ur head..

She said Nigerian food. Not igbo food or sth..

A country like Nigeria. With all these tribes., states, city's have varieties.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by killuminati(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
dominique:
That looks like dog food grin
Even dogs won't survive this shit grin
Just eat your diarhoea and leave us in peace grin

Twitter people's savagery no get part two grin
Celebrate your country's food in peace and leave other people's country out of it. Hope she has learnt her lesson now grin
omo see finishing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) / Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / The Baking Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.