Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (39833 Views)

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Nobody: 7:32am On May 04, 2018
Ironi:

Of course, Ghana jollof is better than Nigeria jollof, if you know you know.
My friend pem that talk there. That their dry jollof with perfumed rice.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by slowbreeze(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2018
All these foreigners on these thread blabbing rubbish; I sight u..These food look nothing like our Naija delicacies and we av a lot of options in meals.A country that has so many diverse cultures and tribes is what someone is saying there are few option of meals to choose from.Like really.. Over diversity dey worry us sef.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by slowbreeze(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=67265327]
Don't let me change it for you this morning o! What do you mean 'we don't have many options' You should be able to tell the difference between staple foods and territorial signature meals. The South South alone has nothing less than twenty-five (25) signature meals. I am even yet to talk about the variety signature meals of sub-groups in the South West, particularly among the Ijebus and Ilajes.

Our diversity and difference makes our meals vast and unique. Staple foods don't define us in any way.

Sadly, you won't know these things if you don't travel. [/quote

No mind am.U just said it all."Staple foods dont define us in any way."Even my own village in the Southeast has a signature dish that u cant really find easily everywhere;not to talk abt other places in Naija and their different local dishes.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by userplainly(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
To be honest she has a point because we don't have many options when it comes to Nigerian meals, the average Nigerian restaurant serves "rice" or "garri", even if you go to Nairaland food section you will see that the options are quite limited when it comes to real Nigerian meals.... angry

Northerner!..
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by userplainly(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
To be honest she has a point because we don't have many options when it comes to Nigerian meals, the average Nigerian restaurant serves "rice" or "garri", even if you go to Nairaland food section you will see that the options are quite limited when it comes to real Nigerian meals.... angry

where are u from?....cos we av soooo many food options here o!...rice n garri ke? lemme start calling names of food! r never chop do morning..
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by sukar886: 7:54am On May 04, 2018
naija ntoor common dirty Cameroon the compete with us for food.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by clems88(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:
Nigerians are the most useless set of people in the world.
They power start and ends online, cowards
bro you well
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by patani(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:

you will repeat this wen u travel abroad....nigeria has variety my friend!!...if you say Yorubas lack fodd variety, i undertsand...not Nigeria as a whole please...

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Taduma1(f): 8:17am On May 04, 2018
Remind me of my Cameroonian friend forming a good cooker but guess what their spicy smell shit, I don't dare touch the plate talk more of the food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by inana2018: 8:25am On May 04, 2018
Ah, Ah, the girl wants a Nigerian to date her. You all are not trying at all.

They said guys love good food PLUS good bed. She is just offering the first one, then the other latter.

she must be disappointed right now.

why?.

stop it. someone invite her over.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by EvilChild: 8:26am On May 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank God you are one of Us...
I'm not
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by pawesome(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:
and u nt left out grin
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by EvilChild: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Since your parents and siblings are Nigerians, I guess they're useless too? undecided
They're not
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by EvilChild: 8:29am On May 04, 2018
pawesome:
and u nt left out grin
MF I'm not a Nigerian
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by TSingerr(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:

Evidently, you live under a rock if that's all you know of Nigerian food.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by pawesome(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:

MF I'm not a Nigerian
zero fuuuuucccccks given grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by pearlemerald(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Nigeriansss ooo
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by TechGod(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Useless kill you there , your father yansh
EvilChild:

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by Reference(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2018
They truly look awful amd unhealthy. But that is a black african thing in general, we love size, starchy puddings and oil. All the things that kill you quickly.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by bikefab(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2018
...i would rather eat cabin biscuit...hehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by SokizzRaven(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
You've stayed too much in the south
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by enonche85(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:

Bia!...will u kip kwayet!!...which country are u from?, Ghana I suppose?...

Have u eaten bitter leaf, fisherman, edikaikong, oha, ofensala, white, okoho, banga, ewedu & gbegiri soups? And not to forget the popular egusi, ogbonno, okro & vegetable soups?...

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On May 04, 2018
eleojo23:
Na wa o.

Nigerians can be very foul-mouthed online sha.

See unnecessary insults.

It's not cool at all.

I think it doesn't represent us well to outsiders.

You obviously haven't met Indi**s or Pakis**nis online.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by enonche85(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2018
inana2018:
Ah, Ah, the girl wants a Nigerian to date her. You all are not trying at all.

They said guys love good food PLUS good bed. She is just offering the first one, then the other latter.

she must be disappointed right now.

why?.

stop it. someone invite her over.

Don't worry, calabar n yoruba girls etc are enough for us here...I bet her puna will even taste more terrible than the foods. grin cool
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by DeRay98(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:

Omo which village you from come.
Sorry say your village no get food, so na d only food wey you eat take grow up you talk so. Eeyah, pe le.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by MemeTroll: 9:47am On May 04, 2018
write2obi:
Nigerians on twitter are know for their savagery, especially when you try to disrespect our country. If only we can be this united against our corrupt leaders.
nawa o something that happened over a year back
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by kullozone(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2018
EvilChild:

Please leave our "uselessness and useless Nairaland" for us ehn... Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by ArinzeRaph: 10:10am On May 04, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Sorry which Nigerian dishes does it look like?
yoruba dishes
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by kullozone(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2018
Ironi:

Truth be told, those food look very much like Nigerian food too.

Ahhh!!! Please always use your medicated glasses oh! Stop taking it off smiley
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by abiodunaaa(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2018
soberdrunk:

It because you don't have money to cook or buy good food, bro abi Sis nie, if you get money come back and contact me then we will goan eat good Nigerian foods
Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
yoruba dishes

OK I agree
My Afonja brothers hope you heard him grin

One guy said those Yoruba like dishes are like semo and mango juice,can you imagine that?

Re: Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond by DaRuud(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2018
Pics 3 is just so disgusting it looks like a purged poo , with corn stuffed in it
i feel like vomiting
write2obi:
Nigerians on twitter are know for their savagery, especially when you try to disrespect our country. If only we can be this united against our corrupt leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) / Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.