Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Can I Deal With Gays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Deal With Gays (1313 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 11:25am On May 03, 2018
It may sound wired but the fact remains that am a kind of person which gay love staying around and love buying me things before letting me know they re gay at the end of the day and it irritates me to know a man love a man. Some call me baby dear etc it's has been happening both online and daily life what can i do to stop them how can i deal with them
imaging a friend sending me his dick on whatsapp thinking it will seduce me and last week a guy i respected much called me to come and help him stay at home that he is free from work today that he has alot for me but when i got there he was wearing only shorts asking me dirty questions begging me to let him penetrate me that he will give me his care right now but i fought him and left and this just the begining of what i encounter with those evil please how can i deal with them

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by mrphysics(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Any same sex 'relationship' disgusts me.

I will recommend a strict rejection of their proposals. Maybe you should stop taking gifts from guys. Save from the normal restaurant/bar drinks guys take each other to, please do not accept any other form of gifts.

Also, you may consider taking down your picture

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by latexxbro(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2018
From the photo ,You kinda loom gayish to me self....You need to look manly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2018
latexxbro:
From the photo ,You kinda loom gayish to me self....You need to look manly
i hate gay with passion and i don't look like one please o
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin grin

Any same sex 'relationship' disgusts me.

I will recommend a strict rejection of their proposals. Maybe you should stop taking gifts from guys. Save from the normal restaurant/bar drinks guys take each other to, please do not accept any other form of gifts.

Also, you may consider taking down your picture
thank you
you know they will start with normal friendly gift just to make you say yes when they re going to expose themselves
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
Always turn them down if it isn't your thing and if your even sense about to be violated, forced or anything, Grab the nearest sharp object for self defense.

This is also important, if a guy you sense is gay invites you over and trying to be funny, let him know there are about 2 or 3 other people you told you coming for a visit at his place and you gave them his address, so he knows people know about your where about.

ps- Do not hate, loath or stereotype gay people, they human like you with feelings, just a different sex orientation. And don't ever lead them on if you never interested, things could get out hand sometimes. Lastly, limit your social media presence platform, Limit the number of pictures you put out, You don't look gay but easy to talk to.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2018
aaronson:
Always turn them down if it isn't your thing and if your even sense about to be violated, forced or anything, Grab the nearest sharp object for self defense.

This is also important, if a guy you sense is gay invites you over and trying to be funny, let him know there are about 2 or 3 other people you told you coming for a visit at his place and your gave them his address, so he knows people know about your where about.

ps- Do not hate, loath or stereotype gay people, they human like you with feelings, just a different sex orientation. And don't ever lead them on if you never interested, things could get out hand sometimes. Lastly, limit your social media presence platform, Limit the your number of pictures you put out, You don't look gay but easy to talk to.
thank you so much am planning to barb my hair maybe it may be what's making them attractive to me
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 03, 2018
mrsefan:
thank you so much am planning to barb my hair maybe it may be what's making them attractive to me
I was avoiding to make mention of your hair because I keep afro too but the way you style yours kinda too feminine. Probably cut it off and restart again.
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
aaronson:
I was avoiding to make mention of your hair because I keep afro too but the way you style yours kinda too feminine. Probably cut it off and restart again.
ok i will very soon tnx
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by DaniDani(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2018
You better be careful so that they won't rape you.
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2018
DaniDani:
You better be careful so that they won't rape you.
ok thanks that's why i don't take drinks and foods from them incase they will drug me and use me o
see sometimes i wonder if they actually see me as a girl
some straight men will say sefan if had it been you re a girl nothing will stop me from marrying you o i will just be pissed off i just hate myself sometimes and am not even handsome o there re still fresh and handsome ones i wanna be like them out there they don't disturb them but me
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by SKhanmi: 9:50pm On May 03, 2018
Reduce your hair
Grow a beard
Chop Iron.

By the way, you can use style to ask from one of the gays what attracts them to you. Get the info & work on it. And when they finally make their intentions known, dabaru everything & cut all ties with them.

What happens to you is what you allow.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by Nobody: 6:36am On May 04, 2018
SKhanmi:
Reduce your hair
Grow a beard
Chop Iron.

By the way, you can use style to ask from one of the gays what attracts them to you. Get the info & work on it. And when they finally make their intentions known, dabaru everything & cut all ties with them.

What happens to you is what you allow.
ok tnx
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by bukatyne(f): 6:56am On May 04, 2018
mrsefan:
It may sound wired but the fact remains that am a kind of person which gay love staying around and love buying me things before letting me know they re gay at the end of the day and it irritates me to know a man love a man. Some call me baby dear etc it's has been happening both online and daily life what can i do to stop them how can i deal with them
imaging a friend sending me his dick on whatsapp thinking it will seduce me and last week a guy i respected much called me to come and help him stay at home that he is free from work today that he has alot for me but when i got there he was wearing only shorts asking me dirty questions begging me to let him penetrate me that he will give me his care right now but i fought him and left and this just the begining of what i encounter with those evil please how can i deal with them

Taking your thread at face value,

You look like Bobrisky without his makeup.

The hair; the complexion; the looks; the wears etc. looks like you are trying so hard to be effeminate.

Cut your hair; if you find the traditional low cut boring, you can do styles that are manly: especially ones you have to put 'friction'. Don’t relax your hair anymore. If you want to, cut it very very low so that all that is left is a spotting wave kind of length with a razor sharp friction.

Lose the pinkish shirts and go for darker clothes; would compliment your colour if it is not from a bottle.

Lose the skinny jeans and tight fitted trousers; you look slim already.

Grow a beard not a goatee; it will break the smoothness of your face.

Like someone suggested, ask what makes you attractive to one of them and gradually change it.

If you can, relocate from that area. We don't want the gays ganging up against you because you are playing 'hard to get.'

Many are mad; few are roaming.

Watch your back.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by DrToche: 10:31pm On May 08, 2018
1-check my profile 2-go with what your guts feeling tells you 3-dont thank me
Re: How Can I Deal With Gays by DrToche: 10:32pm On May 08, 2018
1-check my profile 2-go with what your guts feeling tells you 3-dont thank me

(1) (Reply)

Isit LegallyRight For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? / I Need Help On Divorce Process! / Wetin Dey Make People Tire For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.