Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit (28720 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by romelady(f): 1:31pm On May 03, 2018
he is cute..hbd
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Rexnegro(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2018
Emnyte:
happy birthday to you, but pls try up your performance before the World Cup. You can do it for NIGERIA
do what ? oh so u dey put ur hope on all these otus ?
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by kenzysmith: 1:50pm On May 03, 2018
post=67245099:
22years huh ?. Is alright
mumu person like u go even doubt him mama

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Callyval: 1:51pm On May 03, 2018
incominx7988Q:
scammmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by loadedvibes: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
I'm not understanding why the abuse ?
kenzysmith:
mumu person like u go even doubt him mama

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
Dis guy fine ooooo
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Safiaa(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2018
post=67245099:
22years huh ?. Is alright
yes he is 22. Thanks
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Starcent(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The new Arsenal coach should offload Iwobi i beg
I Guest u should offload ur brain
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dis guy fine ooooo
I can testify to this with his boyish throwback pics cheesy
Check our signature in blue below and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by slap1(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2018
He couldn't make good use of the chances he got. The new coach should sell him.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit by Iamthoney(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Nothing special about his play
His football development just dey stagnant... I don tire for the guy ahswerigod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Playing A New Kind Of Pressing Football, Called Depressing -Peter Drury / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting / Tammy Abraham Equals Marcus Rashford's Season Goal Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.