Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,785 members, 7,855,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures (645 Views)

COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

#BBNaija housemates, Cee-C and Angel meet with presidential aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu and his wife, Maryanne Moghalu.

From @moghalukingsley: Always a pleasure to share with Nigeria's future. Our greatest resource is not oil or solid minerals, but our army of young people. We only need the right leadership to harness this and unleash our greatness to the world. Best wishes, Cee-C and Angel. 

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4426/presidential-candidate-kingsley-moghalu-with-bbnaija-2018-contestants-angel-and-cee-c-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures by MicheyJ1: 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
It's funny how people treat these bbnaija housemates like they gave any great service to the country

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2018

Now I Am Angry!

Nigerian Soldiers Are Dying for This Stupid Nation yet No Awards Or Money...

Intelligent Students And Talented Nigerians are Becoming Criminals Because The Government Abandoned Them...

Talented Folks Are Wasting in The Streets...

I Sit Here Thinking And Working, establishing Great Ideas but Lacking The Right Income; no Fvckin Government Remembers Me...

Some Rich Kids Go Out To A House In South africa to Do God Knows What. Fvck, kiss And Abuse... They All Come Out As Stars, earning Endorsement deals and Getting Congratulated By Foolish Youths And Government...

They Are Becoming Ambassadors Of What They Are Not. I Spit On Nigeria... I Wish I Was Not Born...

The Rich Gets Richer, the Poor Gets Poorer.

I PITY THE POLICE FORCE THAT WILL COME AFTER ME IF I CHANGE MY COURSE OF FOCUS
Re: Presidential Candidate, Kingsley Moghalu With Cee-c And Angel - Pictures by fkpboy: 3:02pm On May 03, 2018
se dis one too want to become president... this guys no go fit get his priorities right.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Shot At Many Times, While Doing Business In Nigeria - Aroms / FG Flags Off N155bn Abuja-kano Road Reconstruction / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into A Funeral Palour – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.