Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (72424 Views)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by ranson(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Yeyenatu. Sometimes, I don't know what is going on in their minds when planning all these stupidity.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Sijo01(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

Do you reside in Benin?

ye mama. why asked you?
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by mayor2984(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Obudupikin: 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
What's this?

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Dyt(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Sijo01:

ye mama. why asked you?

I will be needing you for something soon

Fingers crossed
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by GrammarCheck: 2:23pm On May 03, 2018
Sijo01:
Idioota, look at her. that's how some fall under the hands of ritualist. mstcheeeew

She looks like she's about to be sacrificed by ritualists sef. Lol
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by OldBeer: 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
pxjosh:
Who can recommend another forum for me like nairaland where I can get to learn something worthwhile?
Try Reddit or Quora
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by NairaMaster1(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
When the society has approved of prostitution what do you expect?

We celebrate them and call it civilization.

You are already seeing it here:

It's her life, nothing's wrong with it, she chooses what to do with her body.

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by shomutuski(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
efulefu
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by chloedogie(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
nanakgh:
Parents ain't done nothing. Society ain't done shit. Let people be held responsible for their actions. That said truss me this hoe will regret this shit sooner than later. I'm a liberal but you gotta be a decent human being at a point. You live in a society of people, not a cave you dumb bitch.

You said she will regret it like those that did worse have regretted their actions. Did she even tell you she is aspiring to be anything reasonable in life? That said, not necessarily is it the faults of parents, some kids are just worse that the he-goats yorubas will call ''Obuko''. Even the he-goats during mating seasons will stray away and later come back home but some of these kids are just terrible. Both the parents and kids are to be blamed though.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Sijo01(f): 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

I will be needing you for something soon

Fingers crossed

As far as it's legit; looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by halfbloodprince(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
nanakgh:
Parents ain't done nothing. Society ain't done shit. Let people be held responsible for their actions. That there is a probably drunk, but still grown ass woman who simply wants to trend. That said truss me this hoe will regret this shit sooner than later. I'm a liberal but you gotta be a decent human being at a point. You live in a society of people, not a cave you dumb bitch.

That's all this is.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by killuminati(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
I couldn't give f u c k undecided
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Dyt(f): 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
Sijo01:

As far as it's legit; looking forward to hearing from you.

cheesy cheesy
I am legit
Always
Lol
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by NaijaElba(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
People do stupid things now all on the name of trending. This generation is dead already. The next coming generation would be worse. That's the negative influence of social media. More of this stupidity to come from our future mothers.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Safiaa(f): 2:31pm On May 03, 2018
Her body is nice
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Sunkyphil(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
ti obe ba lo gun lobo
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Sijo01(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
I am legit
Always
Lol

Lol. no qualms
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by wink2015(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2018
IN THIS OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FRENZY WORLD, SO MANY THINGS THAT TICKLE OUR IMAGINATION ARE HAPPENING.

What is this for God sake?

Nudity is now the best commodity that sells in the market especially in the virtual world ( internet )
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by selfemployed(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2018
That's a religious ritual

She's being initiated into the illuminati cult
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Daeylar(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
People ranting and raving foolishly here.
She wanted to celebrate her birthday how she pleased and she did so. Not my cup of tea, but she can do what she wants, after all, she isn't hurting anyone.

If the picture brothers you so much, jump and pass.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by anyicash(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
If you trace very well to find out what really caused this, I bet you, it is POVERTY. Research has made us to know that POVERTY is the main cause of MADNESS.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by CSTR1003: 2:50pm On May 03, 2018
I can't eat that cake.

Sugar + vaginal secretion +bacteria = Disaster.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by fourhayz: 2:57pm On May 03, 2018
It all started from after posting this pew of thrash.

Her friends will also come online and start commenting total rubbish and some might even copy her foolishness.

I dont see nigeria as our problem rather i see ourselves as our major problem.

Radarada

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by awa(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
The hand work of mumuism
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by brenister10: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
And where is the knife to cut the God damn thing
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by adamsbadoo(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2018
Who will nw eat the cake..
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by oyetunder(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
mailingdgreat:
......and na cake wey she want make we chop na em she place on top her Toto ba? Oloshiburuku
thank you. See her like the stump of a decapitated iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Observer225: 3:51pm On May 03, 2018
stephenduru:
A lady has taken her birthday  celebration to a new level by stripping herself unclad. This is ridiculous. Where are the moralists?

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-how-this-lady-celebrated-her.html?m=1

Sbd's future wife
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by favourbaby: 3:58pm On May 03, 2018
Biko, which kain ritual be dis?

And the worst is that some people would still eat that shit!
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by francisduru: 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
Only the boyfriend will eat the cake
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Buffalo2(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
Eni ti orie ti daru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.