Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (72388 Views)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by stephenduru: 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
A lady has taken her birthday  celebration to a new level by stripping herself unclad. This is ridiculous. Where are the moralists?

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-how-this-lady-celebrated-her.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by BankeSmalls(f): 1:55pm On May 03, 2018
Wedding or birthday?

The confusion in you wan pass the one on bubu head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by biacan(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
Just look how men are feasting upon her shamelessly.....
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by talk2archy: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
madness at its peak.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by nanakgh(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
Parents ain't done nothing. Society ain't done shit. Let people be held responsible for their actions. That there is a probably drunk, but still grown ass woman who simply wants to trend. That said truss me this hoe will regret this shit sooner than later. I'm a liberal but you gotta be a decent human being at a point. You live in a society of people, not a cave you dumb bitch.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by chloedogie(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
We used to write hundreds upon hundreds of letters back in the days before we will be given the grand breaking opportunity to place a peck on the lady's cheek. Wetin be kiss self? But now, before you even say hi my name is Miracle or Teddy-A, they have opened it and closed it. So many things are wrong with these developing nations. God should just help the coming generations because we have not seen it all. Parenting requires divine assistance because you can tutor your kids well but one will just go the Jezebel way.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by mailingdgreat: 2:15pm On May 03, 2018
......and na cake wey she want make we chop na em she place on top her Toto ba? Oloshiburuku

4 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by stefanweeks: 2:15pm On May 03, 2018
Where are the feminists?

Come and see your sister

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by obinna58(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2018
OH no people are gonna eat that cake
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Franzinni: 2:15pm On May 03, 2018
I came to react

1 Like

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Crossguy: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
Lazy/jobless youth, bubu you are very correct for this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by jaymejate: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
I just wish say pepper de that cake. Then she will know how VA.
Fool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Sijo01(f): 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
Idioota, look at her. that's how some fall under the hands of ritualist. mstcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by jtjohn(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
Too bad....
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
Ewo! Na people go eat this cake so?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by kpaofame: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Many are mad Few are Roaming....

If Yahoo+ guys use this wan for game now some people will be blabbing not knowing they were doing the society a favor

15 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Somebodydaddy01: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
Somebody wife and somebody mother
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
See as ajepako just dey disgrace herself in public. Shiooooooor
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Juell(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2018
SMH
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Ifakiland(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2018
And this one tomorrow will say men don't respect women....what's there to respect in this one now?? Rada dan to fork her and pour cum on her nude body....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Buffalowings3(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2018
wetin consign op grin
Wetin consign all the crowd viewing this thread grin

Please lets mind our business grin

Chukwudi
See fresh laps shocked
See flat tummy shocked shocked shocked
See standing boobies shocked shocked

Bitchiamjay:
Ewo! Na people go eat this cake so?

I will eat everything cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
with the current trend of practice in the world today, am sure God will have to alter the Architectural design of hell to contain more population

1 Like

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Dyt(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
Sijo01:
Idioota, look at her. that's how some fall under the hands of ritualist. mstcheeeew

Do you reside in Benin?
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by chronique(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
Women are at the forefront of immorality and moral decadence. 95% of anything that has to do with nudity comes from women. Yet they'd be demanding for respect that they do not deserve. I know not all women are like this but I make bold to say that only a minute percentage of women in this generation, deserve to be respected. The rest are just a bunch of dimwits and inconsequential buffoons! Imagine the kind of negative impact this retard in the above picture, would have on innocent kids around her.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Angy55(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
Somebody's future wife... I pity the pastor that would marry this one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by pol23: 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
Someone tell her to bring me that small stout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by bjayx: 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by HeWrites(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Over 500 members viewing this thread

I don't know why people are wowed/shocked by ladies nude these days

It's nothing new and should deserve less attention

4 Likes

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Haychay(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
One idiot will come now and start shouting feminism, iffa give u blow eh....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.