Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (72426 Views)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2018
i now understand , to destroy a society, destroy its women.

see her squirting stds into the cake i know 90% of the men present will eat that cake.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by wyqay: 4:54pm On May 03, 2018
the buttom of cake go smell fishy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Eomoso(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Psoul(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2018
This is why it is not good to give women total liberty. They don't know where to draw the line. They just keep going even wen it is very obvious to them that they are heading towards destruction.

Women where art thou dignity?
Must everything about you revolve around sex?
You have made men take u like nothing better than intimacy gadget.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Doublejoy411(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
See how she looks like cadaver
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by ajepako(f): 5:45pm On May 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See as ajepako just dey disgrace herself in public. Shiooooooor

Werey Oyingbo tongue tongue
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by stblessing(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2018
Inukwa! Look at this useless imp
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
Her body is nice
is that so..?

na on top Toto she place the cake oooooo
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Safiaa(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2018
Fourwinds:
is that so..?

na on top Toto she place the cake oooooo
I know
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
Daeylar:
People ranting and raving foolishly here.
She wanted to celebrate her birthday how she pleased and she did so. Not my cup of tea, but she can do what she wants, after all, she isn't hurting anyone.

If the picture brothers you so much, jump and pass.
just look at the way you reason...very poor..

every action you take ,has its impact in the world whether good or bad...so as foolish as she is, her action is indirectly or directly affecting the psychological well being of others
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
I know
and someone will eat the cake
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by paix(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2018
Abeg, let them be. They know that their beauty is short lived, that's why you see them taking selfies everywhere they find themselves. When they attend a party na selfie, buy new dress na selfies, new hairstyle na selfies, when they're given a ride na selfies. Because they know, in no distant future everything about them will fade.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Bahddo(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2018
chloedogie:
We used to write hundreds upon hundreds of letters back in the days before we will be given the grand breaking opportunity to place a peck on the lady's cheek. Wetin be kiss self? But now, before you even say hi my name is Miracle or Teddy-A, they have opened it and closed it. So many things are wrong with these developing nations. God should just help the coming generations because we have not seen it all. Parenting requires divine assistance because you can tutor your kids well but one will just go the Jezebel way.
what makes you think this happened in a developing nation, and that it doesn't happen in the so-called developed ones?
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Zither(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
Such is the result of the mixture of stupidity, thoughtlessness and cotton in one brain resulting in this idiotic display. Not all girls are this hopeless, fortunately for our society.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by iukpe: 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
Just means she is available to be feasted on her birthday. Where's the party at?
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Freeman59: 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
Sometimes I no de too blame Saudi Arabia for their laws
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by salesforce: 1:58am On May 04, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:01am On May 04, 2018
HeWrites:
Over 500 members viewing this thread

I don't know why people are wowed/shocked by ladies nude these days

It's nothing new and should deserve less attention

Ehen?!! Why did you come here then? Fvckwad!
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Herrmes: 2:09am On May 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
just look at the way you reason...very poor..

every action you take ,has its impact in the world whether good or bad...so as foolish as she is, her action is indirectly or directly affecting the psychological well being of others
It's not affecting mine.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by HeWrites(m): 2:12am On May 04, 2018
swave7:

Ehen?!! Why did you come here then? Fvckwad!
Ok.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by bobgentle: 5:36am On May 04, 2018
It's like she is a sympathiser of one Senator recently maltreated by Nigerian police from Kogi State been carried on a Stretcher into the Court room for persecution as her Cake carries the Inscription "Happy BIrthday DINO "

My humble observation

Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Fourwinds: 11:51am On May 04, 2018
Herrmes:
It's not affecting mine.
are you the only one living in the world?
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Herrmes: 2:29pm On May 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
are you the only one living in the world?
Nah, you said it affects the psychological well being of others, I'm just letting you know that to whoever it affects, it's a personal issue.
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Fourwinds: 2:52pm On May 04, 2018
Herrmes:
Nah, you said it affects the psychological well being of others, I'm just letting you know that to whoever it affects, it's a personal issue.
so you agree it may affect others....then the reason why it shouldn't be public
Re: Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions by Herrmes: 4:51pm On May 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
so you agree it may affect others....then the reason why it shouldn't be public
I'm saying it's a personal issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.