Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) (125031 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2018
dadebayo1:
Chaiiiii... They just want him to be humble... Truth is the power that be can get him out of the mess in less than a minute, but they just want to show him that power pass power. ..

Whothecapfits:
I hope after all these he would have learnt a lesson that there is limit to which one can push his/her luck.

Why are they afraid of Dino Melaye.
Why does tyrant_Buhari want to silence Dino the freedom fighter.

The bold lion called Dino will never be cowed.

Dino Melaye is being persecuted because he is bold and fearless. Dino stepped on some powerful toes.

1) Dino Melaye exposed the corrupt two faced policeman called Ibrahim Magu the EFCC chairman who's monthly police salary is not up to 500 thousand Naira but rides private jet all over the world and lives in a 40million posh rented apartment in Abuja, Ever since Dino exposed Magu, tyrant_Buhari has vowed to deal with Dino mercilessly

2) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the corrupt Babachir that stole N270million to cut imaginary grass at IDP camp. Since Dino was brave enough to expose Babachir, tyrant_Buhari has been having sleepless nights on Dino.

3) Dino Melaye was the one that criticised tyrant_Buhari on herdsmen killings all over the country and the evil tyrant_Buhari cannot take it because tyrant_Buhari feels everyone in Nigeria deserves to be killed by his kinsmen.

4) In 2010, the 2nd Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport runway Contract awarded at the sum of N64 billion to Julius Berger was cancelled after dino Melaye revealed the fraud that characterized the contract

5) Dino exposed Dineji Bankole who stole 59million dollars.

6) Dino Melaye stopped Thiefnuubu the kleptomaniac from stealing everything Nigeria ever owned. The curropt Tinubu is a close ally of tyrant_Buhari

7) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters as a dirty paid brown envelop blogger.

8 ) Dino Melaye is the only single voice pressurising Governor Yahaya Bello to pay the salaries of Kogi state civil servants. tyrant_Buhari has however used his errand boy yeye Bello to set up Dino Melaye.

9) Dino Melaye was the one that tamed and put to order the wife of Bola_Thiefnubu who was generally behaving as if her husband owned the National Assembly and this has angered tyrant_Buhari even more.

10) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the incompetent_Hamid Ali for his gross misconduct. Incompetent_Hamid was handpicked by tyrant_Buhari

Dino Melaye is the freedom fighter of our time

Dino is like Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
Dino is like Gani Fawehimi
Dino is like Nelson Mandela
Dino is like Martin Luther King
Dino is like Wole Soyinka

Dino, the lone voice of the masses
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Kingbabu: 7:43pm On May 03, 2018
Please let him snap some pics with his yacht and executive cars for remembrance
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Kingbabu: 7:49pm On May 03, 2018
Much as I'm not in support of Buhari government,I support whatever will make Dino rotten in prison.Now flaunt your wealth as usual to make the youth corrupt.Oloriburuku
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2018
Meleya was like ; you mean I would be an ex convict like Bode George, OBJ, and others?

--Sai Buhari you baaad gaaaan
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
Like play like joke Dino land in PRISON ooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by DEDICATED29(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
Chie this is unfair oooo embarassed Chie this is unfair oooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
after all his noise and drama...

make he go show them talent for prison...

but what was done to dino is very vindictive
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Gbless86: 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
# Nigeria judiciary is a big time mess.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Gbless86: 8:19pm On May 03, 2018
# Nigeria judiciary is a big time mess. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2018
i dnt blame him , he knows nigerian prisons is worst than hell
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by zoedew: 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
He should get up from the stretcher when he arrives the destination insensitivity and irresponsibility has ready for him. Truth is, unless he changes, the worse is just around the corner for the lackluster representation and life style he has put up so far. He should be dancing to the “Ajekun Iya” music he composed in that shameful video. I wonder who are his children! He sure has become an embarrassment!
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by mimigreat77(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
mmb:
See Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison

https://aprokogirl.com/4431/senator-dino-melaye-sent-to-prison-by-lokoja-court-photo/
APCwood

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Ybbcmams1(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
See you mumu
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by burakado17: 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
I thought he was in coma..... enyaaaa dino be a man
He disappointed me. He is not a man.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2018
Whothecapfits:
I hope after all these he would have learnt a lesson that there is limit to which one can push his/her luck.
dino too over do things.he likes making mountains out of a mole hill just to be noticed.dat was how he was blabing dat d DG of customs insulted dem cuz he didnt come down to welcome dem
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by ArchiPelago1: 11:03pm On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin grin grin

Dino Dino

When you were busy shouting sai baba sai baba you don't know that once you are not a fulani man Buhari no go send you

Enjoy your change my man tongue

Dasuki is what sir?
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
nite of thousand laughs go get enuf jokes to crack about o.
frm cownu
to ffk
Big Brother Naija
to dino d alaye
if na say he use coffin
e for pay am.
not dat lame ass stretcher
him na cripple
he for wake up from shock or coma
jump from stretcher

coward
scape goat
hahahahahaha
neva bite d hand that fed u
I help you to include BB naija
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
paparazzi1987:

You are a complete idiot for this crap you posted! undecided

Must we resolve to tribal bigotry on all issues
dont mind dat dumb fellow.when gej grounded amaechis plane from taking off what did this hypocrite say?wasnt gej d one dat withdrew tambuwals security details and locked d gate of hor?wasnt gej d one dat used cp mbu to harass amaechi evn as a sitting gov?u gu

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Aaronzy: 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
rifasenate11:
let's see the outcome shaa, I know Dino won't near that prison. he will overturned the judgement from Supreme Court
supreme court ko, tennis court ni
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
wabuk:
What is the outcome of the senators towards the matter
wat can dey do?wat do u want dem to do?
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2018
introvertme:

Don't know why you're supporting this criminal,if this is the minset an average Nigerian citizen has then 2019 election would be a landslide victory for the current government.
dont mind dat guy.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by deji17: 11:27pm On May 03, 2018
Dino: Iro o.Ifna play make una stop am o.
Will Saraki now move in with me at the prison or what? The man don leave me to my faith o. IPOB, egba mi o.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by bolex04(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
useless government!
those laps of yours
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Benbellamor: 12:15am On May 04, 2018
stuffs4me:

Why are they afraid of Dino Melaye.
Why does tyrant_Buhari want to silence Dino the freedom fighter.

The bold lion called Dino will never be cowed.

Dino Melaye is being persecuted because he is bold and fearless. Dino stepped on some powerful toes.

1) Dino Melaye exposed the corrupt two faced policeman called Ibrahim Magu the EFCC chairman who's monthly police salary is not up to 500 thousand Naira but rides private jet all over the world and lives in a 40million posh rented apartment in Abuja, Ever since Dino exposed Magu, tyrant_Buhari has vowed to deal with Dino mercilessly

2) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the corrupt Babachir that stole N270million to cut imaginary grass at IDP camp. Since Dino was brave enough to expose Babachir, tyrant_Buhari has been having sleepless nights on Dino.

3) Dino Melaye was the one that criticised tyrant_Buhari on herdsmen killings all over the country and the evil tyrant_Buhari cannot take it because tyrant_Buhari feels everyone in Nigeria deserves to be killed by his kinsmen.

4) In 2010, the 2nd Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport runway Contract awarded at the sum of N64 billion to Julius Berger was cancelled after dino Melaye revealed the fraud that characterized the contract

5) Dino exposed Dineji Bankole who stole 59million dollars.

6) Dino Melaye stopped Thiefnuubu the kleptomaniac from stealing everything Nigeria ever owned. The curropt Tinubu is a close ally of tyrant_Buhari

7) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters as a dirty paid brown envelop blogger.

8 ) Dino Melaye is the only single voice pressurising Governor Yahaya Bello to pay the salaries of Kogi state civil servants. tyrant_Buhari has however used his errand boy yeye Bello to set up Dino Melaye.

9) Dino Melaye was the one that tamed and put to order the wife of Bola_Thiefnubu who was generally behaving as if her husband owned the National Assembly and this has angered tyrant_Buhari even more.

10) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the incompetent_Hamid Ali for his gross misconduct. Incompetent_Hamid was handpicked by tyrant_Buhari

Dino Melaye is the freedom fighter of our time

Dino is like Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
Dino is like Gani Fawehimi
Dino is like Nelson Mandela
Dino is like Martin Luther King
Dino is like Wole Soyinka

Dino, the lone voice of the masses

Dino was never sent to prison, Dont let the Cultlike APC Hate group BMC stress you! what transpired today was that the judge denied him bail, the other lawyer ask the judge to remand him in prison but the judge did not but rather 'police custudy with sound medical facilities' so his lawyers might still meet the judge after inspecting police facilities in Lokoja they can still take him back to Abuja. and he can still be bailed before june
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/267129-dino-melaye-detained-at-police-medical-centre.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.