Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) (58365 Views)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by bugidon(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
Make we catch una with that wakanda undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by horsepower101: 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
How I wish in an alternative universe, Nigeria copied and developed like wakanda instead of just copying the pose.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Goodgate111(f): 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

Egede...

we have been posing like this before wakanda came
SuruGede

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
Do it in UNIBEN at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by DonMoga(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
I FEEL LIKE PORSCHING YOU NOW

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
Such poor mentality...anything imported is considered superior to our indigenous culture angry

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
oyetunder:
cry all these slangs, shouts, fists clenching and arms crossing will not restore the dignity of the blacks at all. Let us build Nations we can all be proud of. Let us show others that we are not experts in producing societies full of killings, extreme poverty, darkness, unemployment and migrants who are ready to use legs to cross continents and oceans.
Abegi!!!no go kill urself 4 Nigeria matter.. Ordinary pose... U Don de preach sermon.

4 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Icon79(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
Nigerians and their tendency to copy (or should we say "ape") everything they see. I can bet you that most of them flashing these signs don't even know that it's occultist symbol ... they think that they are following a trend.

#sh!thole country

O pari
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by IMASTEX: 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Tk4all(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Pose like this in a Nigerian University.. you will be amazed at the kind of slap that will enter your face
psychologist:
Cultists everywhere forming wakanda

How else haven't seen black panter movie undecided
that sign represent "LOVE" in sign language.
is very common to see it in universities that have special education department.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by kmaster007: 4:16pm On May 03, 2018
they no deir self.. whr not going to mention names
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by oyetunder(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
GoldenJAT:
Abegi!!!no go kill urself 4 Nigeria matter.. Ordinary pose... U Don de preach sermon.
Dont mind me jare. I have forgotten that Africans are masters in taking first places in the areas neglected by others.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by iamclime(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
Wakanda dude will be giving this pose when he ain't a Jew or a Lord? Wakanda gbege e wan enter so?
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by anyimontana(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2018
WisdomCanada:
shocked
no gain in bin a cultist,u can ask dino,u must go down someday
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by pgodson7(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2018
bam egede for u
Lakeside79:
To some of us that sign means something else

If you be injus man you for understand

Who no go no go know

Just saying no enter funta jalun dey do this wakanda sign o

You go answer question

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by UbiPetrus: 4:18pm On May 03, 2018
Hotzone:
From ekpe to counter ekpe
From mother t' to kk
In kirinji I perfect my circle
I smell NBM all over
NBM u sweet die!!!!
I love Africa
I love NBM!!!!
Silly axe boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Horus(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
Wakanda Wedding Forever grin
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Emasel(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
Nigerians like play sha

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by pgodson7(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
u bam
Hotzone:
From ekpe to counter ekpe
From mother t' to kk
In kirinji I perfect my circle
I smell NBM all over
NBM u sweet die!!!!
I love Africa
I love NBM!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
That's black axĂȘ salutation right there.

Egede sign.

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by pgodson7(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
clear road
NOC1:

Egede...

we have been posing like this before wakanda came

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
it's obvious you are a cultist

Dirty one for that matter
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
Wakanda forever

Hearing that for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

grin grin grin grin grin I dey tell you
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by NOC1(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

hahahhahaha, my man i passed through the University and i have friends and relations who is always happy to wake up by 7.

4 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Horus(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPqKGgWeV7k

Wakanda African Wedding Dance
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
pgodson7:
bam egede for u

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2018
nigerians and stupidity, that is a bondage pose, nothing chick about it, black panther movie is an insult to the original black panthers in the 70s who were fighting againt oppression of the black communities in certain parts of the US by white police.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by larot78: 4:29pm On May 03, 2018
Nonsense ... Even the older ones..shio !!!

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by distilledwalex(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2018
This look childish though

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by demoBaba: 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
Assurance wedding picture
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by wizzytm(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
To some of us that sign means something else

If you be injus man you for understand

Who no go no go know

Just saying no enter funta jalun dey do this wakanda sign o

You go answer question

EKOSODIN people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.