Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) (58371 Views)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by BLACKPANTHER111: 10:31am On May 04, 2018
fem there
NOC1:

Sumn
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by BLACKPANTHER111: 10:34am On May 04, 2018
Juventus
UbiPetrus:

And you expect me to reply AYE MELODY!
You expect me to scream dodorima in excitement.
No, brother.
There is nothing glorious about the LORDS.
Nothing glorious about the 7.
Nothing glorious about Aye.
Nothing glorious about NBM.

There is no life in the aforementioned.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by cadre88(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin grin U must be a strong man
Eluwilussit:

I did already. When men roamed the place. Not lazy youths. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2018
cadre88:
grin grin grin U must be a strong man

Ekosodin is not a place for weaklings. Especially in d 90s. I protected myself. That's all. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by UbiPetrus: 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
Juventus
I'd rather be than thread on an inglorious path.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Wealthycharles(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2018
U fit forget ur name? Obonte!
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Wealthycharles(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2018
UbiPetrus:

And you expect me to reply AYE MELODY!
You expect me to scream dodorima in excitement.
No, brother.
There is nothing glorious about the LORDS.
Nothing glorious about the 7.
Nothing glorious about Aye.
Nothing glorious about NBM.

There is no life in the aforementioned.

Obonte
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:24am On May 06, 2018
oyetunder:
cry all these slangs, shouts, fists clenching and arms crossing will not restore the dignity of the blacks at all. Let us build Nations we can all be proud of. Let us show others that we are not experts in producing societies full of killings, extreme poverty, darkness, unemployment and migrants who are ready to use legs to cross continents and oceans.
Oya start abi wetin hol you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.