Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone (13113 Views)

Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by Collinz2(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
LustreChris:
Thanks for this info. Really helpful.

But wait oooo, when you said we should tap for 7 times on build number I did, fine and adjusted the settings, I now went back and started tapping each of the options like the baseband version, kernel version and all, I got to Android version, believe you me, as I was just tapping it(just tap repeatedly), it brought me something like, I don't even know how to put it, something like a game..
Seems the phone has an inbuilt game or something. You can try it out guys.
I use Infinix Hot 4 lite tho.
are you new to android?
Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by Desoz(f): 2:06pm On May 04, 2018
Nice instruction here to read
Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2018
LustreChris:

I'm just finding out ni oooo.
Thanks anyways. cool
Shebi it doesn't have any adverse effect of the phone's performance or functionality?
Na there wahala go dey oooo grin grin grin

No oh..it won't affect anything..Your device is safe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by puregrace(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
You are so right. I performed few of these steps on my phone 2months ago and I was surprised how fast my phone become.

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by Spells(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2018
Nice one man.... Big ups
Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by LustreChris(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2018
Collinz2:
are you new to android?

Yes. I started using Android last night. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Limme alone... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I just discovered something new on my phone ni
Re: 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone by LustreChris(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:

No oh..it won't affect anything..Your device is safe cheesy

Thank you o jare oga the boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number / 2go Mobile Chat For Iphone / What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.