Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (61397 Views)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by shamsin6300(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2018
Y not get a knife and pierce that sack so dat those grains inside will fall den, den get a razor and trace de sack gently 2 remove it all 2ru. and lastly de remaining part of the sack can be do away with by using petrol and a piece of matches.lolx AFRICAN MY CONTINENT
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2018
So why is he still holding it with his hands/hand why not just let go of it to make it believable?
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Witnes: 10:24am On May 04, 2018
falcon01:
99% of Nairalanders will believe this bullsh*t
Park well guy, it happens. One of this kind happened in Niger state during d reign of bokoharam. An old man was passing an army checking point but wrongly trek on where civilians are not allowed, a young soldier ordered d old man to start doubly or frog jump and d old said my son I should double at this my age? OK teach me because I don't know how to do it, this created a scene and onlookers in a far distance, bliv me, immediately d young soldier started to teach d old man, he continues without stopping until d intervention of other soldiers who begged d old man to release man. Fear people.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by RealDannie(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
This is so hilarious grin

When would naija village pple start implementing this method cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by falcon01: 1:09pm On May 04, 2018
Witnes:

Park well guy, it happens. One of this kind happened in Niger state during d reign of bokoharam. An old man was passing an army checking point but wrongly trek on where civilians are not allowed, a young soldier ordered d old man to start doubly or frog jump and d old said my son I should double at this my age? OK teach me because I don't know how to do it, this created a scene and onlookers in a far distance, bliv me, immediately d young soldier started to teach d old man, he continues without stopping until d intervention of other soldiers who begged d old man to release man. Fear people.
hello guess what? this exact story happened also in my area.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by felaismyhero(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2018
menwongo:

Lol, there's black magic bro. Even bible confirmed so.
hum,sorry bro,am nt really a big fan of the bible or any religious book.i wud like to see a real demonstration to believe.i think seeing is believing
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by aariwa(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
Lol oyibo people say jazz no day exist but Jesus power pass all those powers
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by menwongo(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
hum,sorry bro,am nt really a big fan of the bible or any religious book.i wud like to see a real demonstration to believe.i think seeing is believing
Simple! Kindly come to Uyo during Xmas period I'll show you around...
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by menwongo(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
Guy This nothing. It's happened to a lady who stole one man cassava in my hood.

You never heard of a festival where plantains' sucker is planted, as people dance around it... It grows and produce fruit. One of the members is slaughtered, cook with the plantain n shared to everyone around to eat. After eating and dancing the slaughtered man will emerge from bush and join in dancing
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by felaismyhero(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
menwongo:

Guy This nothing. It's happened to a lady who stole one man cassava in my hood.

You never heard of a festival where plantains' sucker is planted, as people dance around it... It grows and produce fruit. One of the members is slaughtered, cook with the plantain n shared to everyone around to eat. After eating and dancing the slaughtered man will emerge from bush and join in dancing
ceriously,i'd like to see that.but am far from uyo.i think we should start researching on things like dis-if they are true o
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by felaismyhero(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2018
falcon01:
hello guess what? this exact story happened also in my area.
i dont get,are u trying to be sarcastic? or u are for real? cos i am 100% sure those are cock and bull stories
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by menwongo(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
ceriously,i'd like to see that.but am far from uyo.i think we should start researching on things like dis-if they are true o
Have witnessed the Nkim Itong festival 89 Xmas. Their chief died a around 92 or so and the festival seize to exist.

There's black magic just that there's no gain since most of the members dies mysteriously
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by falcon01: 1:36am On May 05, 2018
felaismyhero:
i dont get,are u trying to be sarcastic? or u are for real? cos i am 100% sure those are cock and bull stories
sarcastic. I heard the same stupid story claiming it happened in my area its all bullsh*t
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by CHIGIM: 8:59am On May 05, 2018
not true only in Africa u hear things like this.
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad sad shocked wink grin grin see how person dey sweat. u Kal dis bullsht? Fear village moda bike. if dey pond ur head, u'll know say juju dey
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Reflex01(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
countryfive:
kiss this technology will make sales if imported to this country
The go steallam in less dan a day
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:38am On May 06, 2018
Jochabed:
It serve's him right,i love it when God disgraces this kind of people. And yea,thanks for turning yourself in.
God ke. God no get hand for dis potent jazz
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:49am On May 06, 2018
falcon01:
99% of Nairalanders will believe this bullsh*t
go Tif mama load if dem born you well
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Tejiriseth(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2018
sooo you wan tell me say If the guy remove him two hand and he bend he head, the bag nor go fall.?
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Kyrestas: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
We want that kind of woman in our country naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.