Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (61334 Views)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by talk2percy(m): 1:07am On May 04, 2018
He looks like a lazy Northern youth dropout! grin
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by abbeyty(m): 1:34am On May 04, 2018
He created hunchback for himself cuz of stealing.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by kalu61(m): 1:40am On May 04, 2018
Slurity:
Big lie, why still using hand to hold the load in place?
he can't maintain balance without holding it

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by kalu61(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2018
fineroad:
Another miracle at Zeraphat loading.......!
He should just get someone to open the bag and continue emptying the contents naa. The thing fit no finish o! Food go plenty!!
what if you hand hang. Fear juju
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by keentola(m): 1:58am On May 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad sad shocked wink grin grin see how person dey sweat. u Kal dis bullsht? Fear village moda bike. if dey pond ur head, u'll know say juju dey
Why the guy dey use hand hold the bag if na juju?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Dollabiz: 2:00am On May 04, 2018
ohhh
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by klinklin: 2:16am On May 04, 2018
You know my problem with the picture? He was holding the bag all through. Let him go hands free first then I might start believing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by snappyicee: 2:25am On May 04, 2018
adadike:
stop stealing, una no dey hear. Do u know how many times the sweat of the owner was stolen for her to have gone diabolical? This police office fine sha
no police officer in the picture above undecided
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by felaismyhero(m): 2:35am On May 04, 2018
ebuk4real:
How I wish we Africans can modernized our crafts...especially witchcrafts grin
wow,that wud have been great.but i dont believe in charms,jazz or witchcraft.all na psychology,no real power.i wud like to see real demonstration tho
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by yeman1(m): 3:13am On May 04, 2018
This juju power na original he he
I don laugh tire and mistakenly dropped my phone ;DThis juju power na original he he
I don laugh tire and mistakenly dropped my phone
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by tianshie(m): 3:31am On May 04, 2018
He should have found a knife, slashed the bag, drained the grains into a basin—and sold the grains. Ode.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Awoofawo(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2018
Evablizin:
grin

In a situation like this, i have no other option than to appreciate the handwork of village people.

Where are those yeye fowls that said, there is nothing like Village Science?!

cheesy

He don go carried eru aiye (village Pipu Load)

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by menwongo(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2018
falcon01:
99% of Nairalanders will believe this bullsh*t

My brother even though have seen this before, this one looks fake...let the guy leave supporting the bag (with his hands) and you see it response to force of gravity
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by menwongo(m): 6:06am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
wow,that wud have been great.but i dont believe in charms,jazz or witchcraft.all na psychology,no real power.i wud like to see real demonstration tho
Lol, there's black magic bro. Even bible confirmed so.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by newoffer: 6:19am On May 04, 2018
The kind of diabolic method our politicians will respect
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Nobody: 6:24am On May 04, 2018
menwongo:

My brother even though have seen this before, this one looks fake...let the guy leave supporting the bag (with his hands) and you see it response to force of gravity

You have seen this before? Where? When? That story is so fake even then legendary story about Pericomo at upper Iweka is fake Ik my opinion.

People should stop believing nonsense.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by bejeria101(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2018
Factory fitted jazz! Africa! I bend hips for una!
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Teeboi56: 6:38am On May 04, 2018
In charm
Kenya and Tanzania I heal u ooo

Tuale to them
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Nobody: 6:46am On May 04, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... eleyi o mo aye (you don't know anything about black magic), just pass your boundary, whether they won't show you pepper. Keep on speaking grammar.

You are ruled by fear. I am not ruled by fear. Your black magic is under my feet. It's meant for the trash can. You have dominion over everything but you don't seem to know.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by donbenie(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2018
falcon01:
There are more things on earth and under the sea than ever dreamt of in your Philosophy..#SHAKESPEARE
That you don't believe in something doesn't mean that it's NOT true nor possible..

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by nwimo22(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2018
Hahahahahahhahhhhahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by emperorblog(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2018
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2018
Zionista:

You are ruled by fear. I am not ruled by fear. Your black magic is under my feet. It's meant for the trash can. You have dominion over everything but you don't seem to know.
You still make me laugh. Just pass your boundary make dem show you other side of life. I don't do black magic, but I have seen the potency. Even the so called white knows it exist.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Ultimategeneral: 7:26am On May 04, 2018
see lazy strong foolish youth, he has the strength to steal that big sack and run.bt he don't have the same strength to hustle idiota. serves him right
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by cyborg123(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2018
LilSmith55:

And the video
I didn't notice a video was posted. My previous comment was inaccurate.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by nnokwa042(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2018
falcon01:
i dont beieve this why is he still holding the bag let him remove his two hands let me see if the bag wont fall, this a plan deal later the owner of the bag will show up and direct people to the so called juju man then the juju man will settle the thief and bag owner for their acting angry angry
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Assassin101: 8:18am On May 04, 2018
we need this kind jazz for our treasury looters
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Ronpet777(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2018
CosmicJames:

Is spiritual.
Similar thing happened in my LGA.
the one that happened in my LGA was the case of a Snake that circled the thiefe belly and refused to loose out. The Snake did not bite the theife as well.
So it is real. It happens in real life to real people

There r many butter children on Nairaland that question everything they see. I wonder where they grew up. I guess they grew up in GRA 's .How can a properly born and bred Nigerian not knw about African magic and spiritual craft? Are u a dunce? Well, I am sure they r indomie generation. They don't knw a thing.
Juju is very very real, I just pray experience doesnt teach these folks the hard way.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by Ronpet777(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2018
klinklin:
You know my problem with the picture? He was holding the bag all through. Let him go hands free first then I might start believing.

Very simple common sense. How can he go hands free without breaking his neck? He has to hold d bag to mentain balance. Isnt d bag big enough to pull him?

I knw ur type. D doubting Thomases. The ignorant folks that only believe Wot logic tells them.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by showafrica(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2018
BigBills:
Repented by force.. grin sometimes, village people dey try o

I no no why I no dey see this things live, I need to under stand the technology.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by fowlyansh181(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2018
Guyman02:
Reminds me of the story told about the Igbo traditional musician called Pericoma who was renowned for African juju and his encounter with tax collectors in Onitsha.

When he refused to pay them they decided to lift him up and carried him on their shoulders and to their office.
When they arrived they couldn't drop him for several hours until their boss arrived and in shock told them that this man is the most powerful native doctor around.

He begged pericoma to forgive them and asked what they should do for him to enable the tax men to put him down, Pericoma started making requests including a white ram, jars of palm wine, kolanuts etc.
grin
he is actually speeddarlignton’s Dad.
Re: Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' by fxclothings123: 9:31am On May 04, 2018
Jochabed:
It serve's him right,i love it when God disgraces this kind of people. And yea,thanks for turning yourself in.

God ke .... No be so God dey work oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.