Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja (738 Views)

Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by Tinizie8(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2018
How much will it cost to build a 4 bedroom bungalow in abuja all ensuit with a studyroom, utility room and bq
Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2018
do you have a plan yet? this will go a long way to determine the cost.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by Titustaiwo(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2018
you can contact me for Ur architectural design
Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by princeifynicky(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2018
Whatever your building construction needs...
#Structural and Architectural designs #New Building Constructions # building Renovations # Monitoring and Supervision #Building Consultations
We are here to guide and help every step of the way.
IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS. 07060636885
Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by Analyst01(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2018
The cost of your proposed four bedroom bungalow will largely depend on the architectural plan.
features like the room sizes, the roofing material and how costly the finishing materials like floor & wall tiles you choose to use.

Your first step is to draw up an architectural plan.

I can give you a plan free while you pay an affordable fee for the cost breakdown of the materials and labour to deliver the house to finish or to any stage you desire.

frankitangltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by opomulero(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
With a sad heart i am writing this,
i will not advice any body to deal with ifynicky.

he renovated a septic tank and the tank keeps leaking to the extent that the tank is unusable.

but what amazes me was that he refused replying my whatsapp chat and call.

his personnel took away some of my instrument that i am using at site.

i experience a very high level of unprofessionalism from them.

thank you

princeifynicky:
Whatever your building construction needs...

#Structural and Architectural designs
#New Building Constructions
# building Renovations
# Monitoring and Supervision
#Building Consultations

We are here to guide and help every step of the way.

IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Abuja by micomoh: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes building Plan will be helpful for Costing but the estimate will about 8 Million.

I can offer you affordable design with free cost estimate as in Material schedule or Bill of Quantity.
Contact McDEN Building Construction via
Telephone:
Or
Email:
mcdenbuilding@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Edifice Up For Sale! @ Crown Estate, Ajah / 5 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flats For Sale In Jericho, Ibadan. / Distress Sales Properties In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.