Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee (11537 Views)

What Is Legitimate To Begin With In Nigeria For An Impending Returnee / OPEC: Libya Overtakes Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Oil Producer / Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by motherfucker: 7:09am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Lol
please just learn to give with sense. Don't give any how like in this case. I take God beg you.

That shiit killed my mother. She was too generous to a fault, it stunted our growth as her children. She was busy giving family and friends without thinking of investing much for her children.

Our house was like market. To give you an idea... My mother was the major supplier of building materials when they started building teslim Balogun stadium back in the days. She moved money in bags, big bags. And all sort of elements were surrounding her.

She put most of them in strategic places when that contract was on. One got money from there to travel to US, first of it kind in his family as they lived in poverty. I can tell you that neither my mum or her children got up to 100k from that dude since then to this very day. But he did lots for his own brothers and mother. He even accuses my mum one time of using his name for juju which was the reasons he couldn't go back...though he came back to beg but the scarce is still there. I was very little but I watched my mother and elder sister cry so bitterly that day, which is one of the things I HATE. To see my sister or mother cry.

Another one came with just slippers and that nylon that had stripes black and white. From our house he went to Canada. Built house for his mum and dad... There was a time he came to Nigeria and my brother told him we were kicked out of our house due to no payment, dude gave stories. We didn't even get 1 naira from that one.

Another of her sister , half sister, asked her to leave her house, same sister who told her to come stay. She forgot the days she left her daughter to travel out. My mother was feeding and clothing the child. Paid school fees. She kept paying until they came to take the daughter away. This one cried asking for forgiveness the day my sister visited her lol. Same woman who doesn't even know where her sister was buried because she valued her Benz more than her sister due to bad road.

My mother is gone, I know how many times I dropped out of school to take a break but pushed on. I am the only graduate among my siblings. Others couldn't continue as they had to make sacrifices plus I was lucky to have friends I met during my tertiary education who helped me with money to feed during the last phase.

Now family members wonder why we don't go near them, why we are sharp opposite of our mother... She embraces people but we are withdrawn.

We learned so much from her mistakes. I have that same magnanimous nature BUT I have learned to control it by detaching emotion and sentiments when dealing with people.

Do you know the funniest thing about your story? The name of the guy that you lend that money is BENIN. The people I talked about who did all these to my mother are BENIN. I am putting it caps.

How my mother became different from them all still marvels me till date. I had to conclude that maybe the Ghanaian blood in her was the reason and I also noticed that her mother's side who share this same Ghanaian bloodline appreciated her good deeds till this day and they are the only ones who knows my whereabouts and the only ones I visit when I am in Benin.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by henrixx(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2018
Everybody trying to praise the OP, she has herself to blame and she knows, that's why she repeatedly says I'm human I'm human. She has herself to blame. She's a Nigerian and she should know how Nigerians are. Even person you are seeing face to face everyday will be owing you and dodging talk more of someone you've never seen at all. How can you lend a startup and really be expecting him to pay back in that short time. Didn't you smell foul? Money is a spirit. If we all can sit down and get it on a platter of gold we will. You don't just carry money and loan to people cos you think you have a soft heart. If your heart is really soft then why not do it a dash

the tone of the discussion sef lipsrsealed.... He even told you he divorced and you're happy for him. Issorite. He seemingly told you that cos he perceived you probably like him. I'm even sure he used that to deceive you to think he's free. And you fell for that one gbagaada

Next time don't borrow people money. Make it a dash. So that you won't come crying.

As for the scammer Greenboss, you should be ashamed of yourself. A married man with a pretty wife even denying your wife. You should be working harder to take care of your family not doing these cheap things. Now your family pictures are spreading cos of one bad act. I'll advice you to return even if 50k and beg the OP. if it is that you can't pay back, pay something in the money and beg for forgiveness.

Peace

11 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by motherfucker: 7:15am On May 05, 2018
shaybebaby:
ID, that money is gone. Anyone with an atom of decency will not cease communication even if they do not have it. After all there was no issue with the communication before money changed hands.

In all, lesson learned. I do not loan people money. I give what I can when I have, however little and dependent on my mood. That way, you have no expectations of them and have satisfied your conscience.

100k pere Lori bobo na daaru bayi?!!

You sabi! My style exactly.

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 8:19am On May 05, 2018
Tyche:
Op is 99% responsible for being scammed. she has herself to blame and no one else. All those tiger way you been dey form na wash after all grin

A bank that lends money to a business is responsible for being saddled with a bad debt
We all know that.
But what is the crook responsible for? What do we blame him for?

Tyche:
but justifying it on your good heart na story for Amadioha. You had a personal motive for what you did, which kind yeye large heart una dey talk sef.
So what is her reason? She is looking for love?
Let us for the sake of argument assume she is looking for love, is it wrong to lend a boyfriend, wife, fiance money?
You mean that one should only lend money to complete strangers that one can never have romantic relationship with?

Tyche:
I pity the guy thou, is 100k enough reason to have your family pics all over the net? nah.
So it is a matter of amount.
How much do you suggest the guy should steal before the family pics flood the net?

10 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Tyche(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Personal motive? Tell me about it Mr Judge
Not judging you sis. Just want you to take a hard and long look at the mirror

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 8:38am On May 05, 2018
henrixx:
Everybody trying to praise the OP, she has herself to blame and she knows, that's why she repeatedly says I'm human I'm human. She has herself to blame.
She is not blaming anyone - she is blaming only the fraudster and that is why she is asking him to pay back

henrixx:
She's a Nigerian and she should know how Nigerians are. Even person you are seeing face to face everyday will be owing you and dodging talk more of someone you've never seen at all.
You are making an excellent case for foreigners who believe that Nigerians are crooks
If Buhari said that, people would be screaming impeachment
Nigerians are truly very fraudulent
But do we give up and allow it to become a national identity?

henrixx:
How can you lend a startup and really be expecting him to pay back in that short time.
Is that what the "startup" owner is saying?

henrixx:
Didn't you smell foul? Money is a spirit. If we all can sit down and get it on a platter of gold we will. You don't just carry money and loan to people cos you think you have a soft heart.
I agree with you
The next time anyone asks for anything, I will borrow some ideas from Mounrinho's book of tactics for maintaining the status quo

henrixx:
If your heart is really soft then why not do it a dash
Not everyone can indulge their heart
Perhaps she cannot afford to give her money to all the people she would have loved to help

henrixx:
Next time don't borrow people money. Make it a dash. So that you won't come crying.
OP, Next time, read from the books of mafia dons - they kill their children because of money issues
Don't lend people money. Be hard, harsh and vicious
Nobody would spend hours lecturing you on why you should not be soft-hearted
Nigerians love scammers than people who choose to believe that genuine people exist

henrixx:
As for the scammer Greenboss, you should be ashamed of yourself. A married man with a pretty wife even denying your wife. You should be working harder to take care of your family not doing these cheap things. Now your family pictures are spreading cos of one bad act. I'll advice you to return even if 50k and beg the OP. if it is that you can't pay back, pay something in the money and beg for forgiveness.
He should pay all. What did he do with the money
Scamming thrives because of sentiments like this

henrixx:
Peace
After all the abuse above?
Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 8:57am On May 05, 2018
jamalchance:
My only problem is that he had to run this scam on his person(nigerian)

It is ok to scam foreigners?
And it would be ok for a foreigner to defraud a Nigerian or even you?

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 9:08am On May 05, 2018
henrixx:
Everybody trying to praise the OP, she has herself to blame and she knows, that's why she repeatedly says I'm human I'm human. She has herself to blame. She's a Nigerian and she should know how Nigerians are. Even person you are seeing face to face everyday will be owing you and dodging talk more of someone you've never seen at all. How can you lend a startup and really be expecting him to pay back in that short time. Didn't you smell foul? Money is a spirit. If we all can sit down and get it on a platter of gold we will. You don't just carry money and loan to people cos you think you have a soft heart. If your heart is really soft then why not do it a dash

the tone of the discussion sef lipsrsealed.... He even told you he divorced and you're happy for him. Issorite. He seemingly told you that cos he perceived you probably like him. I'm even sure he used that to deceive you to think he's free. And you fell for that one gbagaada

Peace

Did you take your time to read its been 3 months and I didn't ask?

Did you also see where he said its been long we had a chat?

So I should start asking questions why he's divorced like it's my business to start with?

You are wrong in all your assumptions thinking there was anything brewing btwn us

How can I like someone and not bother to know anything about him in the space of 5 months?

I asked for the money just to what his response is gonna be

Next time
Sit down to read stories more than two times to be able to judge wisely

Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 9:12am On May 05, 2018
Viking007:
Well, if you want your money back you can get it. You have almost everything needed.

Next2Bezee:
Sorry dyt, there isn't much that can be done about this from outside Nigeria.

He will get his comeuppance eventually.

Please can you guys enlighten me on this
What could be done if the OP were in Nigeria - I don't trust Nigerian police
So what can she do?
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2018
motherfucker:
please just learn to give with sense.

How my mother became different from them all still marvels me till date. I had to conclude that maybe the Ghanaian blood in her was the reason and I also noticed that her grand mother's side who share this same Ghanaian bloodline appreciated her good deeds till this day and they are the only ones who knows my whereabouts and the only ones I visit when I am in Benin.

My mum warned several times of my kind of person
I couldn't tell people cos the few I asked to call him made jest of me
Yh its funny

I was only angry cos of the mockery
Like I felt more stupid for being scammed

My bf won't stop teasing all the time

Maybe I am the only one who feels terrible about being a victim

Not like this will stop me from giving as one lady swindled me like this too for over a year
cheesy cheesy

Chai
I don suffer no be small
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2018
BetaThings:

Please can you guys enlighten me on this
What could be done if the OP were in Nigeria - I don't trust Nigerian police
So what can she do?

Even if I were to be
Will I go Benin?
grin cheesy
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by motherfucker: 10:07am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Yh its funny

Not like this will stop me from giving as one lady swindled me like this too for over a year
cheesy cheesy

Chai
I don suffer no be small
cheesy cheesy
Na so life be. Your mum know right
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by shaybebaby(f): 10:46am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Yh its funny

cheesy cheesy

Chai
I don suffer no be small
cheesy cheesy
Omo iya, abeg I fit borrow 1000 pounds there? tongue
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Omo iya, abeg I fit borrow 1000 pounds there? tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just feel bad jor
Like a whole me
You know that kind of champion feeling

Its gone
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by henrixx(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
BetaThings:

She is not blaming anyone - she is blaming only the fraudster and that is why she is asking him to pay back

You are making an excellent case for foreigners who believe that Nigerians are crooks
If Buhari said that, people would be screaming impeachment
Nigerians are truly very fraudulent
But do we give up and allow it to become a national identity?

Is that what the "startup" owner is saying?

I agree with you
The next time anyone asks for anything, I will borrow some ideas from Mounrinho's book of tactics for maintaining the status quo

Not everyone can indulge their heart
Perhaps she cannot afford to give her money to all the people she would have loved to help

OP, Next time, read from the books of mafia dons - they kill their children because of money issues
Don't lend people money. Be hard, harsh and vicious
Nobody would spend hours lecturing you on why you should not be soft-hearted
Nigerians love scammers than people who choose to believe that genuine people exist

He should pay all. What did he do with the money
Scamming thrives because of sentiments like this

After all the abuse above?
Na wa
pls man. My message is to the scammer and the victim. It has nothing to do with you. Keep your head vertical
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by shaybebaby(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just feel bad jor
Like a whole me
You know that kind of champion feeling

Its gone
Sorry my love.

Its one of them things, at the end of the of the day, one has to grateful that one is even in the position to render help as opposed to being the one that is so hungry, they lose all their humanity.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Sorry my love.

Its one of them things, at the end of the of the day, one has to grateful that one is even in the position to render help as opposed to being the one that is so hungry, they lose all their humanity.

Hugs
And kisses to lil man
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by shaybebaby(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Hugs
And kisses to lil man
I will pass it on, and to my bubba too.
Make i play come your side na!
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 11:45am On May 05, 2018
henrixx:
pls man. My message is to the scammer and the victim. It has nothing to do with you. Keep your head vertical

My head is actually ok
When you read your post again, you may realise that you might need to take the test

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

I will pass it on, and to my bubba too.
Make i play come your side na!

Pls do
Our summer holiday starts by mid next month

I can't wait
I intend to use my 3 months for fun
I work too much mehn
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by henrixx(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2018
BetaThings:

My head is actually ok
When you read your post again, you may realise that you might need to take the test
keep your head vertical means Face your front. Simple phrase you cant understand then its the entire post you claim to understand smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by mictima(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
It is a pity that, good deeds are abused by humans and they naturally want to take undue advantage of someone who is actually loving, caring and of a good heart...

I have learnt a lot from this issue and while still learning as it unfolds, I strongly want the guy in question to own up, man up and break the silence...

There is nothing bad in trying to help someone out and also being nice while doing it! That is DYT's offence. Those shouting romance are clearly deprived of family love and care. And probably had no True friends of the opposite sex. I guess that is why they are so quick to assume romance was brewing.

I personally think the money is not gone. It is coming back, in folds :-D.
Dyt, take heart and for the sake of some special people, please, don't change who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 5:05pm On May 05, 2018
henrixx:
keep your head vertical means Face your front. Simple phrase you cant understand then its the entire post you claim to understand smh

Anybody can invent anything
Provide your authority!
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Viking007(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2018
ifyalways:
Sorry Dyt.

Never give a loan, dash what you can and move on.

cheesy
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Tyche(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2018
henrixx:

No mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Funjosh(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2018
Dyt:
To clarify
There was nothing like love or romance btwn us

If y'all read
I was just being me
A plain person with a huge heart

I know lots of people here
I have never met
I got jobs
Businesses worth millions
Ask Chelseabmw if any knows him

I have received over a 100k from someone just cos I said I was broke

So helping is not an issue

There are others I have more than that amount without looking back

Just that I hate being fooled.

You know that feeling of being scammed

Damn
Its over 3 months
I didn't ask

I am broke embarassed
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 5:46am On May 06, 2018
Funjosh:

I am broke embarassed

You are mocking me too abi?

Wehdone
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Funjosh(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2018
Dyt:

You are mocking me too abi?

Wehdone

You know I no fit na, how can I make you know that am seriously broke embarassed
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by oweniwe(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2018
Dyt:

Doesn't mean I am a fool

I did what I did on humanity
I read the news
Saw videos about the slave trade
And I don't think I did bad for trying to help

The guy doesn't have shame at all. sad

Me, even if I'm dying, i can never ask a female for money. ... I can ask my fellow guys, but i never ask a woman, even if it means trecking from lekki to v.i.

Honestly, i have never seen your type of woman before. Almost all the ladies i have dated (except the first one) and female friend are the type that demand this and that but they'll never give. When some of my friends tell me their girls gave them money, it sounds like super story to me cos I've never seen anything like that before.

The way i see am, it's like the guy used you to test run his yahoo yahoo plus jazz. He just said something and you just coughed out the money like that. If it is not jazz, tell me what it is.

Any grown up adult male, as far as he is not physically challenged or handicapped should be able to work to provide his basic needs. Read the opening posts of how i lost my laptop in my diary.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428619/say-hi-me-how-im#50504706

I actually mentioned you in my next post in d diary cheesy

Till now, i haven't been able to get another laptop due to tight finances.... But despite of that i have never beg anyone for money for such stuffs.

Let me repeat this please, any man able bodied man, as far as he is not physically challenged, should be able to hustle to take care of his basic needs. For a grown up man to be asking ppl he doesn't even know to give him money, such man doesn't have shame... And after they've collected the money, they'll start bragging to their friends about how they earn free money without breaking a sweat.

Except someone is terminally sick and needs money for treatment, hold your purse tight. 419/maga mentality has eaten so deep into the Nigerian fabric be it, economic, politics, socially and culturally, you'll always see people who are ever waiting and ready everywhere Nigeria is concerned to play maga and take advantage of free spirited people.

Anyone can do what he did to you... Brother, cousin, husband or in-law, anyone can do it as far as they're Nigerian. I've seen in front of my eyes how a bros ate 150k out of someone's 250k and to date he hasn't paid him. The owner of the money said he's moved on.

So see it as one of those things and look forward. Next time a grown up adult beg you for money under whatever guise when he is not sick or physically challenged, just tell him point blank to go and hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 3:19am On May 07, 2018
Tyche:

No mind that guy

English is an international language. Post an authority for that expression. Otherwise the joke is on you
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Funjosh(m): 3:31am On May 07, 2018
oweniwe:

The guy doesn't have shame at all. sad

Me, even if I'm dying, i can never ask a female for money. ... I can ask my fellow guys, but i never ask a woman, even if it means trecking from lekki to v.i.

Honestly, i have never seen your type of woman before. Almost all the ladies i have dated (except the first one) and female friend are the type that demand this and that but they'll never give. When some of my friends tell me their girls gave them money, it sounds like super story to me cos I've never seen anything like that before.

The way i see am, it's like the guy used you to test run his yahoo yahoo plus jazz. He just said something and you just coughed out the money like that. If it is not jazz, tell me what it is.

Any grown up adult male, as far as he is not physically challenged or handicapped should be able to work to provide his basic needs. Read the opening posts of how i lost my laptop in my diary.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428619/say-hi-me-how-im#50504706

I actually mentioned you in my next post in d diary cheesy

Till now, i haven't been able to get another laptop due to tight finances.... But despite of that i have never beg anyone for money for such stuffs.

Let me repeat this please, any man able bodied man, as far as he is not physically challenged, should be able to hustle to take care of his basic needs. For a grown up man to be asking ppl he doesn't even know to give him money, such man doesn't have shame... And after they've collected the money, they'll start bragging to their friends about how they earn free money without breaking a sweat.

Except someone is terminally sick and needs money for treatment, hold your purse tight. 419/maga mentality has eaten so deep into the Nigerian fabric be it, economic, politics, socially and culturally, you'll always see people who are ever waiting and ready everywhere Nigeria is concerned to play maga and take advantage of free spirited people.

Anyone can do what he did to you... Brother, cousin, husband or in-law, anyone can do it as far as they're Nigerian. I've seen in front of my eyes how a bros ate 150k out of someone's 250k and to date he hasn't paid him. The owner of the money said he's moved on.

So see it as one of those things and look forward. Next time a grown up adult beg you for money under whatever guise when he is not sick or physically challenged, just tell him point blank to go and hustle.

All these epistles be say make she no give me money again Abi, Wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 3:51am On May 07, 2018
So this morning
I woke up to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone Help Me With Efcc Address In Lagos / Should Subsidiaries Be Separately Registered As Companies? / Nigerian Breweries To Launch Multi-billion Naira Project In Enugu, Laud Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.