Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee (11626 Views)

What Is Legitimate To Begin With In Nigeria For An Impending Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by oweniwe(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
Funjosh:

All these epistles be say make she no give me money again Abi, Wehdone sir.

Wetin be your own? tongue

@ Dyt

He's deactivating means... I'm sorry i chop your money o... Before i pay you e go tey o... No vex o... Bye bye o ...
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2018
oweniwe:

Wetin be your own? tongue

@ Dyt

He's deactivating means... I'm sorry i chop your money o... Before i pay you e go tey o... No vex o... Bye bye o ...

Not like it matters

His loss
Not mine

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by od4life(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
The guy just condemned his career for a paltry 100k. Just google his name on the net and what pops up is this fraudulent incident. No company or employer of labour will even employ him because most companies run a check on their prospective employees on the internet to know if they've ever been involved in fraudulent or criminal acts. This act has rendered him unemployable.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2018
od4life:
The guy just condemned his career for a paltry 100k. Just google his name on the net and what pops up is this fraudulent incident. No company or employer of labour will even employ him because most companies run a check on their prospective employees on the internet to know if they've ever been involved in fraudulent or criminal acts. This act has rendered him unemployable.
what if he becomes an employer of labour?

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
iHart:
what if he becomes an employer of labour?

Applicants who have alternatives will be wary of working for him
Suppliers will not readily give him credit
Customers will assume he will sell fake items to them

5 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by nams77: 3:44pm On May 07, 2018
Damn! I'm so sorry this happened. Now I understand why you were so hard on me when I was soliciting for funds for a lady and her child who was under hospital arrest.
How did you transfer the money.which bank did you transfer the money to?

There is something I would like to share but I won't here because the imp may be following this thread.

You can reach me on email so I can hint u on a likely plan to follow.
namsteflon@yahoo.com
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2018
nams77:
Damn! I'm so sorry this happened. Now I understand why you were so hard on me when I was soliciting for funds for a lady and her child who was under hospital arrest.
How did you transfer the money.which bank did you transfer the money to?

There is something I would like to share but I won't here because the imp may be following this thread.

You can reach me on email so I can hint u on a likely plan to follow.
namsteflon@yahoo.com

I have let it go
I don't have strength jare

I wanted take down to this thread
But maybe I will not

He will surely meet his Waterloo

Its around the corner
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
Dyt:
https://www.nairaland.com/4294570/life-libya-true-story-updates

It all started here

I am human after all

I loaned him 100k since Feb
Just last week.I asked for my money and he promised Wednesday

Till this very min
He refused to pick my calls, reply messages
I asked a few people to call and message
Same thing
He's not responding but coming online

Another one ?
Sorry about your loss
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
Anabell2:

Another one ?
Sorry about your loss

Lol
Rather sorry for him
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Funjosh(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
Dyt, his lost your gain, God will replenish your life better than what you have lost.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2018
Funjosh:
Dyt, his lost your gain, God will replenish your life better than what you have lost.

Yes ke

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Buffalowings3(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
Oga o

So many things dey happen for nl

As i popular reach, i no get anybody no here cool cool

Maybe because i be bad boy for sexuality section. cool cool

Anyway sorry for your loss.

100k just like that sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2018
Dyt:

I have let it go
I don't have strength jare

I wanted take down to this thread
But maybe I will not

He will surely meet his Waterloo

Its around the corner

WOW Just WOW. Its Anabell2 here

I have just taken time to read through the thread

No dont take down the thread.

Angela Eboigbe Aimuan on facebook is his wife https://www.facebook.com/angelaonyekachukwu.omorogie?fref=ufi

You should sent messages accross to his relatives as much as possible with a link to this thread

Have you contacted the following relatives? If no, Kindly send them messages. They will contact him and he will be embrassed. It works wonders. Thats what i did when a nairalander scammed me and others on the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/esosa.maxwell

https://www.facebook.com/drethyne.phd?lst=100025857151411%3A1756527522%3A1525796043

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007386970639

https://www.facebook.com/angelaonyekachukwu.omorogie?fref=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010231980657

https://www.facebook.com/aimuan.princess

https://www.facebook.com/pat.aimuaneboigbe

https://www.facebook.com/felly.ben.77

https://www.facebook.com/angelaonyekachukwu.omorogie

4 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2018
Nina18

I did o
That was why he contacted me
Intact
We exchanged messages today

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Funjosh(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2018
Anabel shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2018
Dyt:
Nina18

I did o
That was why he contacted me
Intact
We exchanged messages today

Ok. Well done.

You can also shame HIM on his facebook and contact lots of his friends on facebook. He has about 5 facebook accounts.
I think he deserves a dedicated website too smiley Get him a website on and post as much details on him and his family with photos. The internet never forgets cheesy
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
Funjosh:
Anabel shocked

grin

Anti-spambot banned me, so i opened this grin
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
NINA18:

Ok. Well done.

You can also shame HIM on his facebook and contact lots of his friends on facebook. He has about 5 facebook accounts.
I think he deserves a dedicated website too smiley Get him a website on and post as much details on him and his family with photos. The internet never forgets cheesy

Hahahahaha
The guy will just die
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thing is I even feel bad about this
He wouldn't have ever thought I could do this

I really do feel so sorry for him
But never make a foolery of a good person
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2018
Dyt:

Hahahahaha
The guy will just die
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thing is I even feel bad about this
He wouldn't have ever thought I could do this

Dont feel bad for him. He aint worth it.

If you dont have the time to open the . I can open it for you when i have the time or you can get a webmaster on fiverr to do it. Shouldnt cost more than $10 maximum

NAME AND SHAME HIM
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 6:56pm On May 08, 2018
NINA18:

Dont feel bad for him. He aint worth it.

If you dont have the time to open the . I can open it for you when i have the time or you can get a webmaster on fiverr to do it. Shouldnt cost more than $10 maximum

NAME AND SHAME HIM

Not a bad idea
Maybe it will shake him more
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
Saved for reference grin

Numbers of Nigerian Scammer thief 419 Fraudster details

Google index this. kiss

Scammer name Aimuan-eboigbe ikponmwosa
Choice.aimuan@yahoo.com

BBM 2B8F5C46 Blackberry Pin number

A broken ass Optometrists turned Tutor
IChoice Home Tutors

Whatsapp +218927953599

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerian Scammer also known as Aimuan Eboigbe Etinosa

This is his new number 07061925163 cheesy you can call him on that
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
Nina

Go girl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
NINA18:
Nigerian Scammer also known as Aimuan Eboigbe Etinosa

This is his new number 07061925163 cheesy you can call him on that

How did you get this?

Sleuther
I doff my cap

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Dyt:

Never ever feel sorry for scammers
They are selfish and heartless
Reserve your emotions for the deserving -
- people who trusted vermins and were betrayed
- And the truthful and honest people who are actually in need but never got the opportunity to prove their worth
And there are a lot of out of school and bused children out there - pity those, not the fraudulent emotional blackmailers

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Tyche(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Damn!!! That blew up so fasssssssst! This Nina18 na witch for real

2 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Tyche(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
Damn!!! That blew up so fasssssssst! The fly was finally killed with a sledgehammer
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On May 08, 2018
BetaThings:

Never ever feel sorry for scammers
They are selfish and heartless
Reserve your emotions for the deserving -
- people who trust vermins and were betrayed
- And the truthful and honest people who are actually in need but never got the opportunity to prove their worth
And there are a lot of out of school and bused children out there - pity those, not the fraudulent

You are right
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by motherfucker: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
oweniwe:

The guy doesn't have shame at all. sad

Me, even if I'm dying, i can never ask a female for money. ... I can ask my fellow guys, but i never ask a woman, even if it means trecking from lekki to v.i.

Honestly, I have never seen your type of woman before. Almost all the ladies i have dated (except the first one) and female friend are the type that demand this and that but they'll never give. When some of my friends tell me their girls gave them money, it sounds like super story to me cos I've never seen anything like that before.

The way i see am, it's like the guy used you to test run his yahoo yahoo plus jazz. He just said something and you just coughed out the money like that. If it is not jazz, tell me what it is.

i THINK SAY na only me lol

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Gosj01(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
NINA18:
Saved for reference grin

Numbers of Nigerian Scammer thief 419 Fraudster details

Google index this. kiss

Scammer name Aimuan-eboigbe ikponmwosa
Choice.aimuan@yahoo.com

BBM 2B8F5C46 Blackberry Pin number

A broken ass Optometrists turned Tutor
IChoice Home Tutors

Whatsapp +218927953599

Chai... This guy is gone! he soiled his reputation for 100k! definitely this will hunt him for life. Even change of name can't correct this.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by clily: 1:19pm On May 11, 2018
See what simple explanations would have prevented, obviously the OP has a good heart but the scammer wanted to take her for a fool.. Now him and his entire family are been humiliated.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by clily: 1:20pm On May 11, 2018
This Anabel na winch ooo, even every crime and scam thread doing her FBI work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Tips For Marketing Your Private School Business / 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 / 6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.