Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode (622 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode by KEVIND: 4:30pm On May 04, 2018
I just finished watching a video in which Farouk Adamu Aliyu, who is a notorious Fulani irredentist and hardliner, a close ally of President Muhammadu Buhari and a former Minority Leader in the Federal House of Representatives, said the following.

“The oil in Bayelsa and the Delta belongs to the people of Jigawa. If they try to take it from us we will fight for it. We will not allow them to stop us from having free and unhindered access to the oil and the money that comes from it. The oil is not theirs: it belongs to us all and if we have to fight for it we will. We fought a civil war over this issue and we kept Nigeria one because of it. If we have to fight another civil war and shed and spill blood again because of this matter we will do so. Of course we are not one and the same people. I am Fulani, some are Ijaw and some are Yoruba. We are not one but God has put us together so why can’t we remain together? We know that we are all different but you must understand that you can only take our oil from us after you have defeated us. Until then and as long as Nigeria remains one the oil belongs to Jigawa”.
These are dangerous and incendiary words which betray the sheer ignorance, utter depravity, moral degeneracy, intellectual bankruptcy, reprobate disposition and diseased mind of the village kaffir from Jigawa that has spoken them.
Those that I described in my last but one essay as the “useful idiots and accursed slaves” from the southern and Middle Belt zones of Nigeria who continue to defend the Fulani terrorists and herdsmen and who constantly attempt to rationalise and justify Fulani hegemony should look for the video and listen to it very carefully.

Click link to Read more:
http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/07/femi-fani-kayode-words-village-kaffir/
Re: The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode by Sirjamo: 4:52pm On May 04, 2018
Return the yams in your possession first, anything can follow, including kuje maximum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode by 7lives: 5:54pm On May 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
Return the yams in your possession first, anything can follow, including kuje maximum.

Chai.
Re: The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode by crispus09(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
let me spread my mat here
Re: The Words Of A Village Kaffir, By Femi Fani-kayode by CarlosTheJackal: 8:16pm On May 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
A Yoruba Muslim who supports Northern Muslims because he never believed he can sight the moon on his own

(1) (Reply)

The Lion And The Mouse: An Allegory Of The Biafra Struggle / Bayelsans Wish Death On Governor Over School Fees increase and sack of staffs / Traders Who Observe Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order Will Forfeit Shops –umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.