Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bbnaija Water Gave Me More Pimples -- Ahneeka Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Water Gave Me More Pimples -- Ahneeka Says (631 Views)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Water Gave Me More Pimples -- Ahneeka Says by 12Ebisco: 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
Evicted housemate of the 2018 big brother Nigeria show Ahneeka has revealed that the water in the house was contaminated and it affected most housemates.

She was criticized by social media influencer Noble Igwe who issued that her pimples was as a result of poor personal hygiene.

Ahneeka has said that she has been battling with acne (pimples) for some years and it only got worse while in the house.

She revealed that the water in the house helped intensify the pimples on her face and she had to stop washing her face with the water when she knew it was worsening the ailment.

She said the water provided in the Big Brother house was unclean and contaminated, which led to many infections suffered by her and other housemates.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-water-gave-me-more-pimples.html

Re: Bbnaija Water Gave Me More Pimples -- Ahneeka Says by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
Story!!!

You're a dirty girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Davido’s Daughter, Hailey’s Birthday Party / Denrele Poses Nude To Celebrate His 37th Birthday!!! / Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.