Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye (1417 Views)

Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri / Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" / Allow Igbos To Have Biafra- Northern Youths Tell Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Ebullience(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2018
ormer President Goodluck Jonathan had reportedly asked the General Over Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG to tell Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to stop lying over allegations that he looted the country dry when he served as Nigerian president.

ThisDay newspaper in a report, allegedly based on a statement from the former president’s media office reported that Jonathan asked Adeboye who was a senior pastor of his RCCG to tell the Vice President to stop lying in respect his pastoral calling.

The former president said Osinbanjo has been peddling falsehood against his person and had ‘repeatedly ignored warnings asking him to stop his nasty habit of lying”

Jonathan’s immediate grouse was the allegation by the vice president at The Platform, a programme organized by the Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos last Tuesday that three unnamed persons stole $3 billion (N1 trillion) his administration.

But the former President also noted that Osinbajo had earlier also last month alleged that his government shared N150 billion two weeks to the 2015 elections while it spent a paltry N14 billion on agriculture in 2014; N15 billion on transportation and only N153 billion on infrastructure in three years.

Jonathan claimed that Osinbajo had also falsely alleged that he took N100 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in cash to his personal house in Abuja.

But he noted that the vice president was unable to provide evidence to back up his claims when he was asked to do so.

Calling the vice president, a liar Jonathan said, “the vice president is a liar, forgetting or perhaps not caring that the devil is the father of all liars. I challenge him once again to prove me wrong by mentioning those three people and providing proof that they stole the amounts allegedly stolen.

“It is sad that at a time when the Buhari administration should be telling Nigerians what they have achieved after three years, they continue to blame and point fingers. The reason for this is because neither Buhari nor Osinbajo can point to any project that they have initiated, started and completed in three years,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/04/tell-osibanjo-stop-his-nasty-habit-lying-jonathan-implores-pastor-adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by three: 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by decatalyst(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2018
cryh
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by decatalyst(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2018
You
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
Seconded. I'm not a fan of Jonathan but the level at which Osinbajo has lied not minding his religious status, shows why they say power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Reminds me why rev fathers are not allowed into dirty politics. You cannot serve God and mammon at the same time.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by tobillionaire(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
I think the real problem is dis 'bad company corrupts good manners'

1 Like

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by IamJames: 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
No wonder Bishop Oyedepo said we have a believer in the place of authority doing like mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by adehsenior(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
When you sell your birthright to uncircumcised philistine for a plate of stew, that is what you get,Osinbajo is not only a disgrace but a failure to his religious belief.A Muslim will never, i mean NEVER criticize his fellow Muslim brother whatever the crime committed, but for the so called Christians OYO is your case.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by CharleyBright(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2018
Lying Pastor.
The churches that voted u in 2015 , will stone u in 2019 if u dare campaign in churches.
House Boy that lies to cover Master cluelessness and incompetence.

What a shameful misplaced calling.
God will ask you if he called you into politics or pastoring.?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by crispus09(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2018
I just hate this vp with passion

6 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by OriginalKogiboy(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2018
i am speechless
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by chronique(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2018
Everyone knows Osibanjo to be a pathetic liar. What I do not understand is why RCCG hasn't fired him. It obviously means that even the top hierarchy of the church itself has questionable characters there.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Printerscanner: 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
Go to court Goatluck if you are serious.
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by fergie001: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
I am still at a loss at what makes Osinbajo a pernicious liar?
Is it his profession or[b] 1 Cor 15:33[/b] taking place...?
Focus on what you are elected to do,and leave lying to the professionals at least out of respect for your pastoral call..

You have lost every respect deserved of someone your person,honestly....like I have always admonished you,Have you readthe book of Daniel or Esther,Osinbajo.....?
Politics is indeed a powerful aphrodisiac...Hmmmmm
Mumu in authority........Oyedepo
God of Zechariah,father of John the Baptist..where are you?

1 Like

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Printerscanner: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
chronique:
Everyone knows Osibanjo to be a pathetic liar. What I do not understand is why RCCG hasn't fired him. It obviously means that even the top hierarchy of the church itself has questionable characters there.

RCCG to fire a Professor of Law, Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Is he employed by RCCG? I think you are high on Cownu urine. If your brother the ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo is serious, let him go to court and you will see how his secrets will be revealed to the whole world.
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by engrhorla(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
adehsenior:
When you sell your birthright to uncircumcised philistine for a plate of stew, that is what you get,Osinbajo is not only a disgrace but a failure to his religious belief.A Muslim will never, i mean NEVER criticize his fellow Muslim brother whatever the crime committed, but for the so called Christians OYO is your case.

This is why we are where we are. The politicians play on our minds dividing us via religion or ethnic ties
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by chronique(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
[s][/s]
Printerscanner:

RCCG to fire a Professor of Law, Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Is he employed by RCCG? I think you are high on Cownu urine. If your brother the ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo is serious, let him go to court and you will see how his secrets will be revealed to the whole world.
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Herdsmen: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
Lying pastor
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Emilokoiyawon: 1:50am On May 05, 2018
If Jonathan is not even taking responsibility for the 100s of millions stolen by mama peace then who will take responsibility for Diezani's and Dasuki's loots? We are talking billions of dollars!
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Ratello: 2:11am On May 05, 2018
Just like that Osinbajo is gradually going into oblivion even in Christian cycles
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Bodexman(m): 2:16am On May 05, 2018
Mr Jonathan, nothing concerns pastor Adeboye with this. When you were looting money, did you loot with him? Pls challenge the VP or you take him to court.

The VP should also stop all this media stunt. You have every instruments in your possession to jail him if you him if you have enough evidence.
That's if you have the balls.

This noise about looting doesn't make sense anymore

1 Like

Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by Morbeta11(m): 3:37am On May 05, 2018
Adeboye ke! Warning ke! Future impossible tense..... Osinbade is their political selling point. God of Osinbade Locate my account.
Re: Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye by HiddenShadow: 4:04am On May 05, 2018
chronique:

I started questioning Adeboye's relationship with God when he went for Buhari indirectly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures / PHOTOS: Heavy Police Presence On Ojota Bridge Lagos To Scare Traffic Robbers / Abia - A State To Reckon With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.