Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos (38574 Views)

Abuse Of Sick Leave In A Corporate Environment / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Tessyama1: 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
These photos of a corporate tricycle rider (Keke) in Lagos is everything you need to see today.

The way he dedicates his time and appearance to his job has won hearts. He shares photos from his everyday work life and they are inspirational.

Read what he wrote on his page;

"I am a tricycle ride the popularly known as Kele napep . I love my job because it makes me communicate and meet positive people everyday. My job also gives me joy,I shuttle from ojuelegba to bode thomas

Many people wonder why a tricycle rider dey dress like this but really why wont I kit up knowing fully well that this is where I get my money from. Guys I am a tricycle rider and I am proud of my job, my job gives me joy and also allow me to meet different people on a daily basis. For people that do LIKE my pictures / post I say a big thank you to you all.
"

More photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/these-photos-of-a-corporate-tricycle-rider-is-everything-you-need-to-see-today.html

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by forreelinc(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
Mtchew you dey form corporate inside napep
Dead guy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Forming 'corporate' rider inside Nigeria's fiery sun undecided

Can't imagine the rashes on his skin and the bacteria the suit or coat will be hibernating undecided

Suffering and smiling

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by CriticMaestro: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
When otondos meet mukeke they go turn to mugambos

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by veekid(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
Mo weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by inoki247: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
na only Youth Cofa e dey cawi abi I Dont understand

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by favourbaby: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
Make rain start proper make I see if hin go dey wear coat put leg for poto-poto!

Hin go collect pass 50 naira wey others dey collect?

If I see pesin wey wear coat dey drive keke dey shadow me make i enter, i no go run think say na kidnapper?

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
Apparently, The keke is new and am guessing he is also new to the job. I'm giving him just 2 month.

The way Agbero will rough handle him for not paying ticket money on time, The heat and soreness of throat that comes with calling for passenger, The grease and oil that comes from jump starting the keke when it refuses to start on its own. The different suits and how much he would be spending dry cleaning weekly etc.

He sure won't be able to keep up with the dress code for long unless of course this is public stunt.

Even bankers struggle to keep up with business suits.

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by waterhouse071(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2018
He's not lazy

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2018
He's not a lazy or jobless youth like some people who only believe in fraudulent activities

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by dynicks(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2018
This guy must have appeared from d future.......

I sight Ambode taking note of this....

soon to be launched in Lagos state

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
If it was his course of study, so be it!
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by chukslawrence(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by olempe(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
Smh
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Macgreat(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Dust go finish that white , even the black.
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Donkalio: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Dignity in labour.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
He is newly inducted..

By the time rain and agbero beat you, then..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Publicity blessing
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by ManirBK: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari is working..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by softwerk(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
decatalyst:
Forming 'corporate' rider inside Nigeria's fiery sun undecided

Can't imagine the rashes on his skin and the bacteria the suit or coat will be hibernating undecided

Suffering and smiling

What's your own sef?! Is it your bacteria? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by blessingsonflee(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
NIce grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by diegwu02: 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
Hardworking folks, your reward and fulfillment is near
some blokes here on NL are lazying and cursing the FG for not providing them jobs in SHELL or CHEVRON

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
God bless the work of your hands young man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Gordzwheel(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
Attention seeker.... i hope wema bank sees this post and employ him.
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
O data naa

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Bossontop(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
grin cheesy
Nice one from him oluwa bless his hustle as well as mine and every non-lazy youth
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by loadedvibes: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
This wan never ready for hustle.. I consider this to be foolishness and as such the guy should be checked.. because there is an outfit for every hustle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Chizzychinny: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
Standing out. cheesy
See my signature
Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by MrMcJay(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
Don't worry guys, he just started work.

By the time agberos use that his tie to drag him out of moving keke, he won't even wear shirt to work the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by Pavore9: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
He is not lazy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos by OCTAVO: 10:24pm On May 04, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / Borehole Accident Kills 3 In Onitsha (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.