Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

"Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child (1009 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / My Husband Rapes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by CastedAyo: 2:34am On May 05, 2018
Read previous news ( https://www.nairaland.com/4477881/see-advise-woman-received-after )

A female Twitter user shared a post on Nigerian women advising a lady to forgive her husband even after she found out he had been raping her 11 year old sister for one year.

Displeased by the advise, Eketi stated that there will be more cases of rape if women continue telling their daughters that marriage is the greatest achievement a woman can attain.

Another female Twitter user identified as Onyi, supported the notion of forgiveness, stating that she won't divorce her husband if her rapes her underage daughter. In fact, she went on to justify her stance using the Bible verses.

Read the tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/divorce-is-not-an-option-lady-says-she-wont-leave-her-husband-if-he-rapes-their-child.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by CastedAyo: 2:36am On May 05, 2018

Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:53am On May 05, 2018
undecided

We shall see if this "ONYI" can hold on to her words once shiit happens to her coz it seems she's fine with paedophile afterall..

Yes, u may forgive ur husband but never forget that your daughter is a human being as well & as a parent, be a mother or a father, it is ur duty & obligation that you should protect ur own children from all the parasites in our society...

If you can condone your husband's evil act , then i feel pity for your children... cry
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by keentola(m): 3:56am On May 05, 2018
The thing fit be a real one but I think it is not but in case it is real you can opt in to do it especially if not
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by daviesblaze(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2018
am i the only one who thinks that there is something fishy about her statement undecided undecided
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by Nobody: 6:08am On May 05, 2018
I think she is joking, but matters like this are not to be joked with..

Your daughter is your blood and family for life..

You can get another husband, your husband might leave you tomorrow but you cannot get another daughter from the street..

Blood is thicker than water..

Any man that will sleep with an underage girl, deserve to be blind folded, tied up on the stakes and burn to death..
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by Nobody: 6:29am On May 05, 2018
That Onyi needs a brain resetting knock.
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by marvelli(f): 7:38am On May 05, 2018
The woman's brain has been padlocked by her village people. How can she say/do such a thing? To get married must have been her ultimate goal in life and nothing must take away that MRS title
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by Ishilove: 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Check her well. She doesn't have a child.

Either that or she has some entirely missing screws in her mental framework.
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by Nobody: 8:11am On May 05, 2018
The largest percent of the society are women. So its women telling themselves that their greatest achievement and financial liberation from poverty is marriage. When they're ready to learn, they're the one who will tell themselves too. A man who's seen as d financial messiah of the home will keep penetrating anything that looks like a vagina until a revolution happens
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by IamD18: 9:16am On May 05, 2018
That lady was raped when she was 11 years old, and she enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by Diamond23(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2018
She should just pray dat nothing of such befalls her den we will know if she z truly to her words....easier said dan done!

Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by thorpido(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2018
Some people get so indoctrinated that they lose all sense of reasoning.
That Onyi of a girl needs to have her brain reset.
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by baby124: 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
Many women like this who cover such mad men. Let us be honest. I will rather live under the bridge with my child after cutting off the penis. Nonsense.
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On May 05, 2018
Onyi's stance isn't so strange or did men just start raping their daughters and SILs?

How many have divorced their husbands because of that?

The beauty of the Bible is that it can be used to justify almost anything.

An educated mother of two boys have told me same before so it is not really about not having kids.
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by nisai: 10:14am On May 06, 2018
;
baby124:
Many women like this who cover such mad men. Let us be honest. I will rather live under the bridge with my child after cutting off the penis. Nonsense.
grin grin grin habaaa
Re: "Divorce Not An Option" - Lady Says She Won't Leave If Husband Rapes Their Child by KanwuliaExtra: 11:39pm On May 06, 2018
Is it not the woman's choice? undecided

What is the issue here then? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Dilemma / Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. / Scolding To obedience Vs Pampering To obedience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.