Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday (342 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Saturday, 5th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 13, 14&15_

➡TOPIC: *YOU HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT*

�BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:19
_"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It is your assignment that calls forth your destiny helpers. Assignments are contagious. It has a way of connecting people to the carriers of the specific assignment. Every
human being is born with purpose and this purpose comes in the form of assignment. Assignment is defined as a specific task or
amount of work assigned to one by an authority. With this
definition, what is your assignment here on earth? Don't forget, everybody is born naked but nobody is born without an assignment or purpose as the case maybe. Don't bury your assignment work it out with zeal and have your reward when the rewarder comes [Matthew 25:14]. Today, one of the greatest challenges of believers is ignorance. They believe they are going to be doing their master good if they do well in their assignment hence they decide to do the assigned task anyhow, thereby forgetting the master knows all things. All the great men of God we celebrate today, do you see their God physically to celebrate? But they are the ones enjoying as celebrities! That is how it is when you zealously work out your God given assignment today people will celebrate your God and you will be fulfilled
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Father, as I pray now, by Your mercy, give me another chance to make amendment on my God given assignment in Jesus name!_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday by Nobody: 6:39am On May 05, 2018
Good evening. Please can I get this daily devotion guide for the month via PDF?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your Calling. / Speaking Blessings Is By Faith- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.