Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai (2143 Views)

JUST IN!! Nsima Ekere Set To Sell Campaign Ground To Uma Ukpai For N800m / Nsima Ekere Goes Bankrupt, To Sell Properties To Uma Ukpai- Akwaibomdaily.com.ng / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by willywasco(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2018
Rev Dr Uma Ukpai is a renowned Evangelist and one of the foremost gospel preachers in Nigeria
and Diaspora. In this interview with journalists in Uyo, he said that Christians in Nigeria
should fast for 200 nights in order to stop the carnage by alleged herdsmen on Nigerians.
He also called for the amendment of the Nigerian Constitution to incorporate younger people to
seek elective positions. EMEKA SAMUEL was there for Nigerian Pilot.

What is your reaction to president Trump’s
directive to our President- Muhammadu
Buhari to stop the killings of Christians in
Nigeria?

Read Full http://nigerianpilot.com/nigerians-will-vote-corrupt-wicked-leaders-again-rev-uma-ukpai/
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2018
And the recycling continues.
Nigeria I weep for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by hisgrace090: 6:23am On May 05, 2018
Revd Uma ukpai, one of the oldest preacher living in Nigeria today.

But he refuse to open a church saying he was not called to do so.

Rev uma is filled with humility because of this he can preach in any church no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 6:30am On May 05, 2018
hisgrace090:

Wow, that's odd. So what does he do then? How does he evangelize?
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Ichokwu: 6:36am On May 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Through crusades. His personal life story will change you.

He has indirectly told us to kick Buhari out.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 6:40am On May 05, 2018
hisgrace090:

that is because HE is an EVANGELIST not a Pastor. He is staying true to that original call.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 6:40am On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:

smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by hisgrace090: 6:42am On May 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:

He preach from town to town, state to state, nation to nation and church to church.

His preaching schedule keeps him busy all year round since early sixties.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Ichokwu: 6:44am On May 05, 2018
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 6:49am On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:
kiss
oh, hi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by DrGaius(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:

He has a ministry in Uyo where he holds weekly and monthly programs in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by DrGaius(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2018
hisgrace090:

He preach from town to town, state to state, nation to nation and church to church.

His preaching schedule keeps him busy all year round since early sixties.

Mostly on Invitation. His diary is always busy with invites.

His own programs are always held in his ministry, Uyo.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by DrGaius(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2018
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by DrGaius(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
that is because HE is an EVANGELIST not a Pastor. He is staying true to that original call.

Bravo. He simply defined his calling. He is not a pastor, therefore he has no business pastoring a church.

An evangelist goes around preaching the good news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:04am On May 05, 2018
DrGaius:

Rev. Umar is not a politician,please don't misquote him.
I don't get this...?
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:05am On May 05, 2018
DrGaius:

Bravo. He simply defined his calling. He is not a pastor, therefore he has no business pastoring a church.

An evangelist goes around preaching the good news.
yeah, about right
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by DrGaius(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
I don't get this...?

My bad bro. Apologies
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:10am On May 05, 2018
DrGaius:

My bad bro. Apologies
ok
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Ichokwu: 7:13am On May 05, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
yeah, about right

It's like you love things of the Lord.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:40am On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:

It's like you love things of the Lord.
smiley
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Ichokwu: 8:11am On May 05, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley

I have checked you. You are very decent in character and orientation.

Keep it up! wink
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:

I have checked you. You are very decent in character and orientation.

Keep it up! wink
why?! Thank You...I am humbled. smiley
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Jesusloveyou: 8:16am On May 05, 2018
Uma is One of the men I respect among real men of God.

He is directly saying we should not vote for corrupt PDP.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by maestroferddi: 10:07am On May 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Uma is One of the men I respect among real men of God.

He is directly saying we should not vote for corrupt PDP.
I am sure he couldn't have asked that we vote for satanic and janjaweedic APC...

You support this charade of a government and yet you claim to respect Umar Ukpai?

You don't jive, guy...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by Jesusloveyou: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
I am sure he couldn't have asked that we vote for satanic and janjaweedic APC...

You support this charade of a government and yet you claim to respect Umar Ukpai?

You don't jive, guy...
so you want me as a real man of God to support corrupt PDP.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by maestroferddi: 4:07pm On May 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
so you want me as a real man of God to support corrupt PDP.

Tufiakwa
Dont drag the name of God into your senselessnes.

Man of God ko, dog of a man ni...
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai by udocity2: 5:43pm On May 05, 2018
more grace and strength dady uma

(1) (Reply)

It Is Getting Real :nnamdi Kanu Reveals Date To Reveal Buhari DNA / Take It Back Movement Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (photo) / Gov Wike Reinspect Rivers State Palliative Warehouse. Send Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.