Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago (21248 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by MissEdified(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2018
8years Already: Former President Umaru Musa Yaradua Died On This Day (May 5th) In 2010 at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, ABUJA. May His Soul Rest In Peace.

http://newshelm.ng/8-years-ago-ex-president-umaru-musa-yaradua-died-in-office/

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Strikethem: 8:02am On May 05, 2018
This guy n the terrorist in aso rock are from same region, state, and tribe. But this one is a total different person loved by everyone. Buhari is a terrorist. Continue to rest well good president.

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by anonymuz(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2018
This is the best president Nigeria has ever had. UMY was a man....unlike Pmb who's a granded vegetable.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by yanabasee(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2018
RIP Legend!!!!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by papoudaupolos: 8:38am On May 05, 2018
He died with the hope of making Nigeria a better place.

The 7Point agenda started making real progress,death came and robbed us of 1 chance we got of having a good leader.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by DrMuzungu(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2018
I met him in the East while he was campaigning. The way he would speak, the way he would talk to people... made him one of only few politicians in Nigeria (or even in my own country) I deeply respect.

117 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Jirate(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2018
Before He Died, Some One Said This, and that same Person is Worse when both of them are Compared. cool

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by uwa1(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2018
Once upon a time there was a president, a true leader without religion or ethnic sentiment... Though not perfect but he was a wise leader....

91 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by kimjongJezebel: 9:23am On May 05, 2018
May God continue to bless President Umaru Musa Yara'dua even in the grave.

May devil punish Muhammedu Buhari

63 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by kimjongJezebel: 9:23am On May 05, 2018
May God continue to bless President Umaru Musa Yara'dua even in the grave. He was a man of peace and true nationalist. A man of integrity not the useless pretender currently in Aso Rock

30 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Dollyak(f): 9:55am On May 05, 2018
Rip but on another note, it's still concerning how Fulanis one of the minority tribe, always end up as the president. They are way too over represented in politics.

This might be out of place, but it should be a concern to everyone as I can alsi see the candidates being proposed for 2019 are also fulanis.

15 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by obafemee80(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2018
Still wonder why the man that could have saved Nigeria died in Office....

29 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by BuhariNaWah: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
He was indeed a president!

Buhari came with change wayo shange (in jenifa's voice)

27 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by nedu2000(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
He may have even died earlier,it was only when the cabal accepted to tell us that we got to hear the news

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by mamapidgin: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
Nigeria best non living president

3 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Giddiebabalaw(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
RIP Pres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by tragergeorge(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
help, have not had sex for 3 months, my jboy has been up since I woke up
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by fergie001: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
That's why I say today's problem is not been a Muslim
Today's problem is not been a Northerner
Today's problem is not been Fulani

If you are good,you are good
If you are compassionate,you are compassionate
If you are a democrat,you are a democrat

The South Southerners thank you,for appointing the first South-South man as Vice-President.They also thank you for the Ministry of ND.

The Igbos thank you for appointing the first Igbo IGP

The Yorubas thank you for returning the over 2years fund to Lagos state,after been denied by your predecessor,even though you lost Lagos (they weren't 5% to you).

Nigerians thank you for admitting the elections that brought you were flawed.
You always believed in the rule of law (ask Wole Olanipekun) and didn't coerce or become a party in the Ondo tribunal.
Nigerians thank you for the way you handled the militancy,kidnapping and amnesty issues...
Nigerians thank you for the relative calm whilst you held sway....

Rip,
God rest your soul
The finest democrat

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by almakiyyun(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=MissEdified post=67294856]8years Already: Former President Umaru Musa Yaradua Died On This Day (May 5th) In 2010 at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, ABUJA. May His Soul Rest In Peace.

http://newshelm.ng/8-years-ago-ex-president-umaru-musa-yaradua-died-in-office/

[He died in Saudi Arabia]

4 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by 1stola: 9:57am On May 05, 2018
IF NOT FOR THE DEATH OF THIS MAN, AN UNFORTUNATE BASTARD CALLED GOATLUCK EBELE JONADÁFT WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY CHANCE TO MISBEHAVE.

RIP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by maxiuc(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
cry
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Ladynia2(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
Rest on umar

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by BruncleZuma: 9:58am On May 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by akeentech(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
The first Educated President. When you put an illiterate in office you have the kind of economy this nation has.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
He deserves ACCOLADE for giving Nigerians hope that there is ASSURANCE for a Better Nigeria but unfortunately death came for him.

27 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Nobody: 9:58am On May 05, 2018
Rest Well Dear President. Gone but not Forgotten.

5 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
shocked shocked

This slow motion president who wanted to rule Nigeria from the hospital bed.....

I just wonder why the dog in Aso rock didnt die in the UK......Our colonial masters should have injected him with sniper and let him slid into hell fire from there......lubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Kyllahmc(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
The only northern president I cherish as an Igbo...
RIP sir!

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje / Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.