Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country (1101 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by mkbessman(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2018
This is a very good way of reminding us that i'm not far from the honest truth. to me I call it a TRICK. a lot of us really do not have sufficient money to make it to the dream countries of ours but atleast we can start from somewhere like a better west african country that pay better and excellent minimum wage than Nigeria. so if you know any west african country that we can temporarily migrate to, work for atleast a year to raise funds and then move to maybe dubai, do the same thing and then move to our dream countries. I think that is better and with 2 year target we can achieve this instead of struggling so hard in Nigeria waiting to raise over 2 to 3million naira that will never come easily. this is my take. but it is thrown to the house. who has an idea of any country in west african country to go hassle. your views would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by queendoreez(f): 9:31am On May 05, 2018
Even those of us who have the 2 - 3M find it difficult to get resident permit from Nigeria. Buhari don scatter everything for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2018
Hommie think say 2 million na the problem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by Funnyguy83: 11:16am On May 05, 2018
I will get 10 million soon.
Re: Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by queendoreez(f): 11:58am On May 05, 2018
Malcolm101:
Hommie think say 2 million na the problem. grin

grin grin
Re: Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2018
queendoreez:
Even those of us who have the 2 - 3M find it difficult to get resident permit from Nigeria. Buhari don scatter everything for this country.

Resident permit as how Mir?

(1) (Reply)

Advice!! Canada / What IT Skills Can I Learn In A Space Of 3 Months To Have A Better Chance Abroad / 2023 Japa Goal: Here Are 10 Things You Must Do Before You Relocate From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.