Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife (2297 Views)

Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by Xander85: 11:29pm On May 05, 2018
ItsTutsi:
they havnt enjoyed their oil in nigerian and certainly won't under biafra,bcuz some minorities were apart of eastern region doesn't mean they want to be part of biafra,as we can see during the civil war and who they aligned with

what's with ur desperation in trying to attach the SS and minorities by force if not for any sinister motive..i havnt seen any SS/minority leader wanting to be part of biafra

What's your state and ethnic group?
Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by ItsTutsi(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2018
Zamfara State,hausa/fulani
Xander85:

What's your state and ethnic group?
Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by Xander85: 1:37am On May 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:
Zamfara State,hausa/fulani

Most Igbo antagonists (and you can call me a Fulani antagonist if you like....it's a badge i'd gladly take from you) normally hide their true identity as they claim 'we south south', so i appreciate your forthrightness and honesty.

You claim they, the south south minorities (as much as i hate to use that tag) haven't benefited from their natural resources in 'one Nigeria' and likewise wouldn't have had Biafra been realised! On what basis do you assert that the Igbo would have treated these 'minorities' the same way 'one Nigeria' has treated them? By 'one Nigeria' i'm referring to the 'owners of Nigeria' (ie, the Fulani Oligarchs) and their Yoruba enablers as well as Igbo and other dumb 'one Nigeria' apostles.

On what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would invade Odi and leave a trail of blood, tears and death in their wake; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would forcefully take over their oyel and gas, leaving them with a pathetic 13% derivation; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would greedily own as much as 80% of their hydrocarbon resources, leaving them to scramble for the balance; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would greedily hold on to power at the centre for pretty much all of the period the country was 'independent', and when a 'minority' ethnic group finally gets hold of power at the centre through sheer luck and the grace of God, Ndigbo would then be sulking throughout their first term and connive, scheme and plot to kick them out after doing just one term so Ndigbo can claim back what they believe to be their 'birthright'; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would allow hordes of their janja'weed militia to run amok throughout the lands of said 'minorities', plundering, raping, despoiling and taking over land that doesn't belong to them; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would enthrone mediocrity, nepotism, do-or-die/winner-takes-all politics, quota-system and outright laziness as the norm in running a country; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would leave the lands of said 'minorities' as one of the most polluted regions on earth while they Ndigbo covert their resources to create plenty dollar denominated billionaires, plenty unviable and phantom local gov't areas (used to grab a bigger share of that oyel money), and plenty of born throway almajiris that help plunge the nations developmental indices deep into the depths of hell......dude, i could go on and on but i don't have all night!

In all honesty, if you were a south south 'minority' with the benefit of hindsight, and given a choice between a 'one Nigeria' as is and a Biafra, which would you go for?

Speaking of hydrocarbon rich areas, you do realise that a part of Alaigbo rich in said resources was placed in Rivers state? If you acknowledge this then you can begin to appreciate just how watery your argument of 'Ndigbo wanting Niger Delta oyel' is!

You accuse Ndigbo of wanting to attach south south and minorities to Biafra by force. Now my question to you is: assuming Nigeria were to break tomorrow, can you tell me how Ndigbo would go about FORCEFULLY ATTACHING the likes of the Ijaw, the Ogoni, the Ikwerre, the Efik/Ibibio/Annang, etc...how these so called 'minorities' would be forced to join Ndigbo to form Biafra? Also, can you honestly tell me you never heard of the word REFERENDUM being mentioned as the way of determining each groups choice?

As a Fulani, i can understand you trying to fight your corner, but in doing so truth shouldn't be a casualty of such a fight!

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by gidgiddy: 2:16am On May 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:
whether the minorities/SS regret it or not,that's not for u to decide it for them,one thing for certain is that they are not gullible and delusional regarding the Greek gift disguised as biafra u keep throwing at them,everybody could see behind the desperate sinister plans u have for them concerning their oil blocks and land ur desperate to claim

even though they are not fairing better under Nigeria,no doubt they won't fair better under biafra,and times without number their leaders and masses have demonstrated that...its not a coincidence they opted out of biafra,and if they would have to choose between biafra and there own country,im sure it will be the latter!

And that is is why the Biafran activists want referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to belong.

It is Nigeria that forces everyone to be Nigerian

But the Biafran activists are better than Nigeria because they want everyone to to have a right of choice via referendum

That's why Biafra activism will always be better than Nigeria

Biafra offers choice, Nigeria does not

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by talk2emma: 4:35am On May 06, 2018
In that case
Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by ItsTutsi(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
middle belt and minorities have clearly stated "is Takuruku republic or restructuring and nothing else"

South West "restructuring or oduduwa republic and nothing else"

South South "resource control or nothing else"

these ethnicities and tribes have vividly and clearly stated their agenda and wants and non of them want anything to do with ur biafra according to their communique issued after meetings

so what do u mean by "Biafran activists want referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to belong"? if clearly those people have been saying it times without number on what they want

biafra are just desperate to corner the minorities for their sinister motives,that's why u have turned a blind eye and fail to see beyond ur nose regarding their agitation

if today a referendum is issued,every region will go it's way as stated above..stop desperately trying to attach urself by force,na only south east carry matter for head like this!
gidgiddy:

And that is is why the Biafran activists want referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to belong.

It is Nigeria that forces everyone to be Nigerian

But the Biafran activists are better than Nigeria because they want everyone to to have a right of choice via referendum

That's why Biafra activism will always be better than Nigeria

Biafra offers choice, Nigeria does not
Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by gidgiddy: 2:51pm On May 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:
middle belt and minorities have clearly stated "is Takuruku republic or restructuring and nothing else"

South West "restructuring or oduduwa republic and nothing else"

South South "resource control or nothing else"

these ethnicities and tribes have vividly and clearly stated their agenda and wants and non of them want anything to do with ur biafra according to their communique issued after meetings

so what do u mean by "Biafran activists want referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to belong"? if clearly those people have been saying it times without number on what they want

biafra are just desperate to corner the minorities for their sinister motives,that's why u have turned a blind eye and fail to see beyond ur nose regarding their agitation

if today a referendum is issued,every region will go it's way as stated above..stop desperately trying to attach urself by force,na only south east carry matter for head like this!

The best way to know what any people want it put it to a vote called referendum. Those who vote to go can go, those who vote to continue with Nigeria can continue.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by ItsTutsi(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/213280-south-south-cant-part-biafra-former-nigerian-general.html

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1017682-biafra-igbos-really-want.html

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/the-goals-they-want-to-achieve-with-new-biafra-tanko-yaksai/200428.html

the truth is there is hardly any country out there that treats the minorities equally and biafra is not an exception,if not,what's with the desperation of biafra with the whole of south south l..i havnt seen any of the minority leaders that want to aligned with biafra and that's the case of lack of trust

it's better to be safe than sorry and their leaders perfectly understand this,that why they are avoiding biafra death trap

"A retired Nigerian army general has given insights into the agitation of Biafra by the Igbos of the South East region

- He said lack of trust between the Igbos and the minority South South will continue to hinder the actualization of a Biafran nation

- Edet Akpan in an interview said the South South minorities will always continue to support the existence of the Nigerian state" Edet Akpan

Xander85:

Most Igbo antagonists (and you can call me a Fulani antagonist if you like....it's a badge i'd gladly take from you) normally hide their true identity as they claim 'we south south', so i appreciate your forthrightness and honesty.

You claim they, the south south minorities (as much as i hate to use that tag) haven't benefited from their natural resources in 'one Nigeria' and likewise wouldn't have had Biafra been realised! On what basis do you assert that the Igbo would have treated these 'minorities' the same way 'one Nigeria' has treated them? By 'one Nigeria' i'm referring to the 'owners of Nigeria' (ie, the Fulani Oligarchs) and their Yoruba enablers as well as Igbo and other dumb 'one Nigeria' apostles.

On what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would invade Odi and leave a trail of blood, tears and death in their wake; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would forcefully take over their oyel and gas, leaving them with a pathetic 13% derivation; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would greedily own as much as 80% of their hydrocarbon resources, leaving them to scramble for the balance; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would greedily hold on to power at the centre for pretty much all of the period the country was 'independent', and when a 'minority' ethnic group finally gets hold of power at the centre through sheer luck and the grace of God, Ndigbo would then be sulking throughout their first term and connive, scheme and plot to kick them out after doing just one term so Ndigbo can claim back what they believe to be their 'birthright'; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would allow hordes of their janja'weed militia to run amok throughout the lands of said 'minorities', plundering, raping, despoiling and taking over land that doesn't belong to them; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would enthrone mediocrity, nepotism, do-or-die/winner-takes-all politics, quota-system and outright laziness as the norm in running a country; on what basis do you assert that Ndigbo would leave the lands of said 'minorities' as one of the most polluted regions on earth while they Ndigbo covert their resources to create plenty dollar denominated billionaires, plenty unviable and phantom local gov't areas (used to grab a bigger share of that oyel money), and plenty of born throway almajiris that help plunge the nations developmental indices deep into the depths of hell......dude, i could go on and on but i don't have all night!

In all honesty, if you were a south south 'minority' with the benefit of hindsight, and given a choice between a 'one Nigeria' as is and a Biafra, which would you go for?

Speaking of hydrocarbon rich areas, you do realise that a part of Alaigbo rich in said resources was placed in Rivers state? If you acknowledge this then you can begin to appreciate just how watery your argument of 'Ndigbo wanting Niger Delta oyel' is!

You accuse Ndigbo of wanting to attach south south and minorities to Biafra by force. Now my question to you is: assuming Nigeria were to break tomorrow, can you tell me how Ndigbo would go about FORCEFULLY ATTACHING the likes of the Ijaw, the Ogoni, the Ikwerre, the Efik/Ibibio/Annang, etc...how these so called 'minorities' would be forced to join Ndigbo to form Biafra? Also, can you honestly tell me you never heard of the word REFERENDUM being mentioned as the way of determining each groups choice?

As a Fulani, i can understand you trying to fight your corner, but in doing so truth shouldn't be a casualty of such a fight!

Re: Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife by ItsTutsi(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2018
yah,that's how it should be
gidgiddy:

The best way to know what any people want it put it to a vote called referendum. Those who vote to go can go, those who vote to continue with Nigeria can continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatens To Dump APC / Biafra Will Get International Recognition, Nnamdi Kanu To Become More Powerful / Bayelsa Deputy Governor Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Petition Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.